Anyone watching the Olympics yet?

Pretty exciting, was it?

The rugby was a lot of fun to watch even though I still cannot figure out the rules.

The US soccer team looked good against France for about 60 minutes and then it went to shit.

The soccer match between Spain and Uzbekistan was far more exciting.

Opening ceremonies isn't until tomorrow afternoon.

They passed the torch to a guy in full-on DRAG a couple of days ago.....so get ready for a lot of rainbow colored fags and flags waving around.
The world does not have to account for your fragility.

A lot of these events are on Peacock, which is a subscription, hopefully I will be able to see a couple events on it before I cancel it the first week of August. I want to see the mens road race and time trial (cycling).

A lot of these events are on Peacock, which is a subscription, hopefully I will be able to see a couple events on it before I cancel it the first week of August. I want to see the mens road race and time trial (cycling).
i am a fan of the beach volleyball. now that is a sport a man can watch with pleasure.

Opening ceremonies isn't until tomorrow afternoon.

They passed the torch to a guy in full-on DRAG a couple of days ago.....so get ready for a lot of rainbow colored fags and flags waving around.
That’s fine if it’s in the same spirit as letting a blind guy in a wheelchair carry the torch. You have the Olympic spirit by striving in spite of adversary, that kind of thing. If people are willing to display their mental illness, fine.

If the IOC stands firm against males in women’s sports, that’s as good as we can hope while wokeness rules. We’ll countdown to Inauguration Day.

The US vs Zambia is on right now on USA network. (women's soccer)

On a side note, Zambia has a beautiful national anthem

If the IOC stands firm against males in women’s sports, that’s as good as we can hope while wokeness rules.

The IOC leaves it up to the ruling bodies for each of the individual sports.

We’ll countdown to Inauguration Day.

I am so glad I am not you. You cannot even watch the Olympics without turning it back to your god.

Give the politics a break and enjoy the games

Forum List

Back