Anything Else About Benghazi Is Strictly Political

Every American has long since formed an opinion and to keep harping on it is Right Wing insanity! Everybody there knew the danger but they volunteered anyway. They were drawing hazardous duty pay.

Hillary appeared before a senate committee and answered continuous questions for eleven hours.

GET THE FUCK OVER IT ALREADY!!!!!

Now that's what I call a patriot. Words cannot show the contempt I and others feel for people like you.

Rush sets the OP's ass straight!

RUSH: Meaning she's reprehensible, morally reprehensible. Why would she be characterized as morally reprehensible if they found no wrongdoing? But that's their story. That's their narrative, and they're sticking to it.

Would all those surprised to learn that Vag gets everything he thinks straight from an Oxycontin addict please raise their hands?

I thought so....[/QUOTE

People get hooked on pharmaceutical drugs all the time and even though I have a problem with Limbaugh because he never discusses the root cause of this country's biggest problem? He is "dead on" when it comes to Benghazi. BTW, Bill "drop trou" and George W Bush are cocaine addicts and have snorted coke together...thicker than thieves, they are.

Every American has long since formed an opinion and to keep harping on it is Right Wing insanity! Everybody there knew the danger but they volunteered anyway. They were drawing hazardous duty pay.

Hillary appeared before a senate committee and answered continuous questions for eleven hours.

No, what happened was that Benghazi was about arming a proxy army with surface to air missiles to fight against Assad in Syria which was why the "stand down" orders were given during this 9 hour attack and grab. Twice "stand down" orders were given to insure that the ammo could be grabbed and whisked away. Holder, Hitlery and Barrypuppet knew exactly what the end game was. Whistle blowers testified to this and suffered the consequences. Agents were hauled in one a week and given an hour long lie detector test in order to find out where the leaks were coming from. The telephone records of reporters were illegally obtained by the WH so they could find which ones were getting information about the real skinny of Benghazi. Hitlery and Barrypuppet have a lot of blood on their hands...you can either accept these very salient facts or not.....doesn't change the truth.

Dale,

The thing about the "Truth" is that it can actually be DEMONSTRATED, not just Boldly Asserted......Why don't you start bringing the citations and let everyone determine how credible your narrative is?

Did CIA and State Department Run Illegal Arms Trafficking in Benghazi?

Problem #1

Welcome to Examiner.com

Problem #2

Former CIA officer Clare Lopez

Your citation offers evidence of what has long been speculated, specifically that the Benghazi mission was a cover for a CIA operation intended to secure the SAMs which had been part of Qaddafi's arsenal......as for the connection to Syria, it limits itself to a hypothesis.....

There is no reference to "stand down" orders.....all official sources have denied that any such orders were issued, I heard one of the contractors, "Tonto", speak, and he claimed that such an order was given, but all he had to go on was being on one side of a conversation between his supervisor and a party he could not identify on the other end. Said supervisor has testified that no stand down order was given.

Now that's what I call a patriot. Words cannot show the contempt I and others feel for people like you.

You a two time Scrub Voter, Mike?

Trust me, any such feeling is mutual....

RUSH: Meaning she's reprehensible, morally reprehensible. Why would she be characterized as morally reprehensible if they found no wrongdoing? But that's their story. That's their narrative, and they're sticking to it.

Would all those surprised to learn that Vag gets everything he thinks straight from an Oxycontin addict please raise their hands?

I thought so....[/QUOTE

People get hooked on pharmaceutical drugs all the time and even though I have a problem with Limbaugh because he never discusses the root cause of this country's biggest problem? He is "dead on" when it comes to Benghazi. BTW, Bill "drop trou" and George W Bush are cocaine addicts and have snorted coke together...thicker than thieves, they are.

Rush is an oinfotaining douchebag.....a clown.

I thought so....[/QUOTE

Rush is an oinfotaining douchebag.....a clown.

NeedleDickTheBugFucker is upset....lololol!

No, what happened was that Benghazi was about arming a proxy army with surface to air missiles to fight against Assad in Syria which was why the "stand down" orders were given during this 9 hour attack and grab. Twice "stand down" orders were given to insure that the ammo could be grabbed and whisked away. Holder, Hitlery and Barrypuppet knew exactly what the end game was. Whistle blowers testified to this and suffered the consequences. Agents were hauled in one a week and given an hour long lie detector test in order to find out where the leaks were coming from. The telephone records of reporters were illegally obtained by the WH so they could find which ones were getting information about the real skinny of Benghazi. Hitlery and Barrypuppet have a lot of blood on their hands...you can either accept these very salient facts or not.....doesn't change the truth.

Dale,

The thing about the "Truth" is that it can actually be DEMONSTRATED, not just Boldly Asserted......Why don't you start bringing the citations and let everyone determine how credible your narrative is?

Problem #1

Welcome to Examiner.com

Problem #2

Your citation offers evidence of what has long been speculated, specifically that the Benghazi mission was a cover for a CIA operation intended to secure the SAMs which had been part of Qaddafi's arsenal......as for the connection to Syria, it limits itself to a hypothesis.....

There is no reference to "stand down" orders.....all official sources have denied that any such orders were issued, I heard one of the contractors, "Tonto", speak, and he claimed that such an order was given, but all he had to go on was being on one side of a conversation between his supervisor and a party he could not identify on the other end. Said supervisor has testified that no stand down order was given.

Gregory Hicks Senate testimony says otherwise. This was a 9 hour attack and not a finger was lifted to help those trapped at the compound.

. Get over it eh ? Did Obama & company do what he accused Bush of doing in Iraq called regime change, in which was to liberate Lybia from Kadafi ? Then after that they claimed success in Lybia right ? Then it quickly fell apart, and Americans were killed in a supposed safe liberated country right ? Then Rice, and company began lying to try and cover it all up as if it was America's fault that the Americans were attacked and died there over a video ? How sick is that situation ?

I'll bet you arse holes were really upset when Reagan pulled all our marines out of Lebanon after the Hezbullah killed 293 of them with a suicide truck bomb.

Who is that warlock you're displaying?

. Get over it eh ? Did Obama & company do what he accused Bush of doing in Iraq called regime change, in which was to liberate Lybia from Kadafi ? Then after that they claimed success in Lybia right ? Then it quickly fell apart, and Americans were killed in a supposed safe liberated country right ? Then Rice, and company began lying to try and cover it all up as if it was America's fault that the Americans were attacked and died there over a video ? How sick is that situation ?

I'll bet you arse holes were really upset when Reagan pulled all our marines out of Lebanon after the Hezbullah killed 293 of them with a suicide truck bomb.

Listen up, you stupid old piece of shit that believes that FDR was the "bomb"? Troops in foreign lands do nothing but serve the interests of the multi-national corporations and that practice continues to this day. Reagan, Bush, Carter, Clinton , Obama....nothing but fucking puppets. BTW, if I ever get the chance, I am going to take a shit on the grave of FDR........the greatest traitor in American history....bar none.

Listen up, you stupid old piece of shit that believes that FDR was the "bomb"? Troops in foreign lands do nothing but serve the interests of the multi-national corporations and that practice continues to this day. Reagan, Bush, Carter, Clinton , Obama....nothing but fucking puppets. BTW, if I ever get the chance, I am going to take a shit on the grave of FDR........the greatest traitor in American history....bar none.

Ahhh yes "Carla_ Danger" or as I refer to her as Carla "Kanyon Klunt" chimes in with a "happy face" with no ability to refute what I have to say.......I appreciate the fan clib. (snicker)

It was godamn political when it fucking happened

Never bitch....

Yup. It was totally political and of course they found Hitlery innocent of wrongdoing.

Incompetence isn't wrongdoing, its incompetence plain and simple.

To bad you can't be thrown in jail for incompetence. If that were the case Hitlery, her State Department and the Clowns in DC would all be in jail.

Get over it?? Not fucking hardly.

Dale,

Problem #1

Welcome to Examiner.com

Problem #2

. Is it all hinging on a supposed stand down order that may or may not have been given or is it all about why this nation was led to believe that Lybia was liberated and safe by Obama and company, but then Americans die, and a huge cover up began immediately afterwards ? Benghazi is an indictment of the entire administration including Hillary as Secretary of State at the time.

Just like, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". Let's move on...the truth was just spoken. No need to look further.

Reagan never lied about it....

It's amazing how libs are gloating about nothing found against Hillary (in other words, no laws broken) but it is just fine to be incompatent.

Dale,

Problem #1

Welcome to Examiner.com

Problem #2

. Is it all hinging on a supposed stand down order that may or may not have been given or is it all about why this nation was led to believe that Lybia was liberated and safe by Obama and company, but then Americans die, and a huge cover up began immediately afterwards ? Benghazi is an indictment of the entire administration including Hillary as Secretary of State at the time.

It is some from column A and some from Column B. Libya and Qaddafi was taken out because he wasn't going to sell his oil in dollars. They then used the build up of military gear to pass off to their mercenaries (al qaeda) so they could be used to fight a proxy war with Syria to take out Assad which has done NOTHING to offend the sensibilities of USA.INC outside of the fact that he has oil, has aligned himself with Putin and does not have a Rothschild central bank......those are his crimes.

Reagan never lied about it....

He lied about plenty of other things, Gassy.....

Did he ever acknowledge that his Sec Def tried to talk him out of putting the Marines there in the first place?

Dale,

Problem #1

Welcome to Examiner.com

Problem #2

is it all about why this nation was led to believe that Lybia was liberated and safe by Obama and company,

Tom,

I can't help noticing your inclination to make shit up as you go along.....

Forum List

Back