Anything new on "Fast and Furious"?

Just so we are all on the same page, let's quickly explain what the scandal is about:

When President Obama first became president, within a very short time, he managed to put together a secret organization of gun runners in a part of the country hostile to him using the very same people Bush used when he was gun running without anyone knowing about it.

The plan is quite simple. Buy up lots of guns and somehow mark them in a way so that only certain members of law enforcement can identify them.

Then, make sure they get into the hands of Mexicans who want to kill Americans.

You will have to hope those Mexicans kill lots of Americans to make it a "real" scandal.

Hope the guns are left behind so we can identify that it was those guns who killed the Americans.

Leave some kind of evidence that it was the Mexicans who used the guns. Maybe a video. Or even pictures.

Now that you have dead Americans, and hopefully, the guns that can never be traced back to the Obama administration and proof it was Mexicans, you can begin a dialog to end gun rights in this country. For sure this well thought out plan will work better than all those babies being murdered at Sandy Hook as far as motivating the American people.

Did I explain it correctly?

I there anything new to add?

The Anti-gun whackjobs #1 Hero... Wait... ARRESTED

California Senator Yee Arrested for gun running

Feds: Calif. pol Leland Yee schemed to trade arms for campaign cash

"Do I think we can make some money? I think we can make some money," Yee told the agent in a conversation recounted in a 137-page arrest affidavit. "Do I think we can get the goods? I think we can get the goods."

The veteran Democrat, an advocate for gun control and campaign finance reform in Sacramento, is now one of about two dozen people charged in a sprawling racketeering case brought by the U.S. attorney's office in San Francisco. His co-defendants include a former San Francisco school board president and a previously-convicted Chinatown mobster dubbed "Shrimp Boy."

Calif. pol Leland Yee sought to trade arms for campaign cash, feds say - CNN.com

brian-terry.jpg

His was not the only US death. ICE agent Jaime Zapata was also killed with guns linked to F & F. Also agent Victor Avila was wounded.

....and Holder says you're a racist

I wonder why Obama felt he needed to claim Executive Privilege over this?

The documents covered under that Executive Privilege "pertains to documents that would shed light into how the Justice Department handled the congressional probe into the failed program, not the program itself. Those document were all turned over.

The documents covered under that Executive Privilege "pertains to documents that would shed light into how the Justice Department handled the congressional probe into the failed program, not the program itself. Those document were all turned over.

Feel free to prove it :)

Let's go Boo, source your claim.

BREAKING: 1 Item Found in El Chapo’s Hideout Has Barack Obama in All Out Panic
By: Wilmot Proviso on March 17, 2016

A .50 caliber rifle found at the hideout of Mexican drug lord Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman has been definitively linked to the “Fast and Furious” gun-running scheme administered by President Barack Obama’s administration, according to TheBlaze.

The .50 caliber rifle — serious enough to take down a helicopter — was one of 19 weapons found in the escaped drug lord’s Sinaloa hideout after his capture.

Mexican officials had given eight of the weapons to American authorities to determine their provenance. According to the Justice Department, none of these weapons were linked to Fast and Furious. However, a further 11 were turned over, and this group yielded a link to the disgraced operation.

The Obama administration should be scrambling over this — after all, this links one of their worst operations to one of the most notorious drug lords of all time.

People need to face charges for this, and they should start with former Attorney General Eric Holder.

Please like and share on Facebook and Twitter if you agree someone needs to be charged over this.

BREAKING: 1 Item Found in El Chapo's Hideout Has Barack Obama in All Out Panic

Anything new? Just a couple more innocent vivilians killed by drug cartels using the guns Obama gave them which were never recovered, I'm sur. Nothing Obama / libs care about....move along. Nothing to see.

Suspects extradited to U.S. in slaying of ICE Special Agent Jaime Zapata...
icon_thumbsup.gif

Two Mexican men extradited to U.S. for slaying of ICE special agent
May 17, 2016 ) -- Two Mexicans were recently extradited to the United States from Mexico to face charges in the murder and attempted murder of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement special agents.
Jesus Ivan Quezada Piña, 28, also known as "Loco," and Alfredo Gaston Mendoza Hernandez, 33, also known as "Camaron" or "Burger," were charged in 2013 in a four-count indictment including murder of a U.S. officer or employee; attempted murder of a U.S. officer or employee; attempted murder of an internationally protected person; and firearms charges related to a violent crime that caused death.

Two-Mexican-men-extradited-to-US-for-slaying-of-ICE-special-agent.jpg

The men are charged in the 2011 death of ICE Special Agent Jaime Zapata and the attempted murder of ICE Special Agent Victor Avila in Mexico, the Department of Justice wrote in a statement. Both men made their first appearance before a U.S. District of Columbia judge on Monday and were held without bail.

As part of a Los Zetas criminal gang assassination squad, four other men previously pleaded guilty to charges related to the murder and attempted murder of the ICE agents who were ambushed by the gang members. Another suspected gang member, extradited in October, is awaiting trial.

Two Mexican men extradited to U.S. for slaying of ICE special agent

Just so we are all on the same page, let's quickly explain what the scandal is about:

When President Obama first became president, within a very short time, he managed to put together a secret organization of gun runners in a part of the country hostile to him using the very same people Bush used when he was gun running without anyone knowing about it.

The plan is quite simple. Buy up lots of guns and somehow mark them in a way so that only certain members of law enforcement can identify them.

Then, make sure they get into the hands of Mexicans who want to kill Americans.

You will have to hope those Mexicans kill lots of Americans to make it a "real" scandal.

Hope the guns are left behind so we can identify that it was those guns who killed the Americans.

Leave some kind of evidence that it was the Mexicans who used the guns. Maybe a video. Or even pictures.

Now that you have dead Americans, and hopefully, the guns that can never be traced back to the Obama administration and proof it was Mexicans, you can begin a dialog to end gun rights in this country. For sure this well thought out plan will work better than all those babies being murdered at Sandy Hook as far as motivating the American people.

Did I explain it correctly?

I there anything new to add?
Any program by the federal government can not be trusted, no matter the president...

Forum List

Back