AOC briefly takes Pelosi's spot in presiding over House; reportedly youngest woman to wield gavel

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
AOC briefly takes Pelosi's spot in presiding over House; reportedly youngest woman to wield gavel

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Friday briefly grabbed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's gavel to preside over the House — reportedly becoming the youngest woman ever to do so.

The Democrat, who represents New York's 14th Congressional District, tweeted the news.

"Every day here is a sacred privilege + responsibility entrusted to me by my community. I never forget that, and moments like these drive it home," she wrote.

Love it, Trump will win by a landslide with this idiot in the limelight.

Happy non-sexual orientation / gender-associated life-giver day...

Last edited:

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Friday briefly grabbed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's gavel to preside over the House — reportedly becoming the youngest woman ever to do so.

The Democrat, who represents New York's 14th Congressional District, tweeted the news.

"Every day here is a sacred privilege + responsibility entrusted to me by my community. I never forget that, and moments like these drive it home," she wrote.

Trump will win with AOC in the spotlight. That is like comparing a lady finger to a cherry bomb.
If you haven't noticed AOC is not running for president..Trump has never stopped...

Youngest woman to ever hold the gavel!

That milestone is almost as impressive as the first redhead to ever be on TV or the first blonde haired and blue eyed woman in space!

Seriously, who the fuck cares. I remember when superfluous nonsense didn't used to be breaking news...

Youngest woman to ever hold the gavel!

That milestone is almost as impressive as the first redhead to ever be on TV or the first blonde haired and blue eyed woman in space!

Seriously, who the fuck cares. I remember when superfluous nonsense didn't used to be breaking news...
Yeah when nothing but old white men ruled and we all wore the same suits and shoes also. What a colorful world we had back then..

A sacred privilege? I thought liberals were against mixing religion and government.

Forum List

Back