AOC does not like the way JD Vance sits

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
JD Vance posted on Twitter a statement voicing opposition to adults messing up children with hormone therapy.

Rather than address the issue, AOC took issue with JD Vance's way of sitting.

Then she paid the price....

1723053030737.png

1723053053313.png

1723053090125.png

1723053073255.png

JD Vance posted on Twitter a statement voicing opposition to adults messing up children with hormone therapy.

Rather than address the issue, AOC took issue with JD Vance's way of sitting.

Then she paid the price....

View attachment 991571

View attachment 991572

View attachment 991576

View attachment 991573

It's a low center of gravity padded chair. The pressure that it would put on the pelvis would naturally push the legs apart unless a person conscientiously put pressure on them to stay closer together. I could understand the objection if he was on the subway taking up two spaces but I'm pretty sure the chair was intended for one person at a time.

Last edited:
Did I miss a remark about a couch and sex? I see references to it, but have no clue what about.

Some perverted Liberal made up a completely false story about JD Vance writing about having relations with his couch in his biography. Then, as expected, a bunch of gullible Libs with JDDS immediately believed it.

Now they joke about it, pretending that it somehow triggers MAGA.

In reality, it just confirms their perversion.

Some perverted Liberal made up a completely false story about JD Vance writing about having relations with his couch in his biography. Then, as expected, a bunch of gullible Libs with JDDS immediately believed it.

Damn but these libs are…..what’s that new word we are all supposed to use these days….oh yeah….weird.

All I could figure is that maybe they meant he had sex on a couch, but I’d bet that has been in most people’s “repertoire” at some point.

Did the Loony Libs say HOW he had sex with a couch? Asking for a friend.

I saw something about it being in the first edition of his book but it was taken out/not in later editions. I don't know for sure.

That said, I do know for a fact that he was at one time a teenage boy, so I would not be surprised if it is true. Many things done as teenagers are best kept secret.

Damn but these libs are…..what’s that new word we are all supposed to use these days….oh yeah….weird.

All I could figure is that maybe they meant he had sex on a couch, but I’d bet that has been in most people’s “repertoire” at some point.

Did the Loony Libs say HOW he had sex with a couch? Asking for a friend.

You really don't want to know.

Kind of mind boggling that such fabricated obscenity would get so much traction.

Basically, perverted little boys projecting is all I can make of it. Similarly, the little boys at USMB who believed it, or have no shame repeating it, probably never had a relationship with anything but an inanimate object themselves.

I saw something about it being in the first edition of his book but it was taken out/not in later editions. I don't know for sure.

That said, I do know for a fact that he was at one time a teenage boy, so I would not be surprised if it is true. Many things done as teenagers are best kept secret.

You didn't fall for the Russia hoax (and its fabricated perverted content which was completely fabricated by Dems) or the covering up of the Hunter laptop (with its actual perverted content) , so it's kind of surprising/disappointing you would fall for this JD Vance BS so easily.

Sicker and sicker.

Forum List

Back