AOC explains trans men and nonbinary people can menstruate after referring to 'menstruating people'

Okay all you Maga minions, alt righters, neocons, teabaggers, libertarians and the like.....calm down. If saying weird or dumb things by one politician was indicative of the entire party and registered voters to them, this country would have been in deep trouble decades ago no matter who was President. Just say "Got'cha!"...have your circle jerk, then get back to trying to justify what's going down with Texas and abortion.
This nation has been on the path to doom for years so your first point is pretty silly. Y'all keep electing idiots to positions of power and then their votes sink us ever further down the rabbit hole.
As to Texas, good on them for protecting the unborn.

I'd love to see her and Jordan Peterson have a conversation on television.

I don't know if she is just saying this because "it's the thing to say" or if she actually believes it. One hand she is a lying pathetic puppet just saying whatever she thinks will win her favor and is disingenuous, or she is truly out of touch with reality and has real mental issues.

Either way I can't even begin to imagine a world we live in where someone who would publicly say that and still be able to hold a seat of government authority and influence.

AOC explains trans men and nonbinary people can menstruate after referring to 'menstruating people'​

Matthew Miller
Wed, September 8, 2021, 7:16 PM·2 min read
In this article:

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said not only women menstruate, but also trans men and nonbinary people, responding to an earlier comment she made referring to "menstruating people."

"Trans men & non-binary people can also menstruate," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted, along with a screenshot of a Daily Mail headline that said: "AOC calls women 'menstruating people' while explaining the female body."

Well, is this actually true?

Hmmm?

Leftists? Is it true that a dude with a penis and Moobs can menstrate?

Meaning can a dude get pregnant?

Hmmmm?
Well, for once I have to agree with her. That would explain a lot about men on the left if she had just explained it to us before.

Okay all you Maga minions, alt righters, neocons, teabaggers, libertarians and the like.....calm down. If saying weird or dumb things by one politician was indicative of the entire party and registered voters to them, this country would have been in deep trouble decades ago no matter who was President. Just say "Got'cha!"...have your circle jerk, then get back to trying to justify what's going down with Texas and abortion.
That might be true if these wacko lefties saying these idiotic things weren’t front and center in the Democratic Party and driving its Agenda. They are now putting these idiotic statements in policy and law.

Generally I'd agree with you, but I hesitate because no one tells her to shut the fk up!!! Standing behind such insanity must now include those who don't tell her to shut the fk up. Just saying don't you know.

I don't know if she is just saying this because "it's the thing to say" or if she actually believes it. One hand she is a lying pathetic puppet just saying whatever she thinks will win her favor and is disingenuous, or she is truly out of touch with reality and has real mental issues.

Either way I can't even begin to imagine a world we live in where someone who would publicly say that and still be able to hold a seat of government authority and influence.

If she didn't have severe mental problems compounded by early drug use and profound ignorance she would never have been elected by her base; lacking those 'qualities' she would never have connected with them.

If she didn't have severe mental problems compounded by early drug use and profound ignorance she would never have been elected by her base; lacking those 'qualities' she would never have connected with them.
she was a bartender, so lying was a prerequisite

AOC explains trans men and nonbinary people can menstruate after referring to 'menstruating people'​

Matthew Miller
Wed, September 8, 2021, 7:16 PM·2 min read
In this article:

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said not only women menstruate, but also trans men and nonbinary people, responding to an earlier comment she made referring to "menstruating people."

"Trans men & non-binary people can also menstruate," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted, along with a screenshot of a Daily Mail headline that said: "AOC calls women 'menstruating people' while explaining the female body."

Well, is this actually true?

Hmmm?

Leftists? Is it true that a dude with a penis and Moobs can menstrate?

Meaning can a dude get pregnant?

Hmmmm?

ThE pArTy of SciEncE! :auiqs.jpg:

It's biology based, not based on gender identity or sexual preference.

But it's AOC so please, act like your hair is on fire. Pretty Please?

The lefts mental giant speaks. I would love to see one of the loons here defend this. You can twist science as much as you want as long as you have an agenda.
Just to be clear. I should say Hello Congressmenstruateperson

Well I want to be called Testicle Person from now on

So be it. Every female here will be addressed as menstruate person

These new women of the D party are rewriting the book. Whatever happened to clean, decent, respectable, intelligent women? If all those Ds ran for President, it wouldn't be an election, it would be a skank off.
Well if men can have babies, abortion is our choice too

Just like a mensruating person with a flopping penis in her gym shorts, beating a menstruating person actually menstruating in a track race

Why do I have the taste for a Bloody Mary now? Strange

It would go a lot like this.

Jordan Peterson doesn't ever debate anyone. He educates them. Much like Ben Shapiro.

Last edited:
The new left:

3D28B65A-1313-4444-BA1C-777C52F2EF3B.jpeg

Forum List

Back