🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AOC Gets a 2020 Challenger: Republican Jamaican Immigrant

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Ocasio-Cortez gets new 2020 challenger: a Republican immigrant from Jamaica.

“Your representative in Washington chooses self-promotion over service, conflict over constituents, resistance over assistance.”

E9B2DBC9-3422-44A3-BE23-332C1B03114B.gif

Lynn Patton stated on the Fox Morning News that she might run against AOC. Said what I said, AOC hasn't done one damn thing for her constituents. More concerned about bad conditions at the border rather than the bad conditions in public housing in her own district. Folks, just can't make this up. her nomination was never for the people, it was to create chaos in DC for her puppet masters.

Lynn Patton stated on the Fox Morning News that she might run against AOC. Said what I said, AOC hasn't done one damn thing for her constituents. More concerned about bad conditions at the border rather than the bad conditions in public housing in her own district. Folks, just can't make this up. her nomination was never for the people, it was to create chaos in DC for her puppet masters.
And if we truly had a free press, they would be asking her and the other three why they haven't done shit in their own districts. Just pointing out the bias,..... again

What hurts Rep Cortez is that she is a tyro who thinks that fiery tweets and bellicose speeches are what being an elected official is all about. She needs to take off the training wheels first and foremost.

All I've seen from the squad is bull shit every time one of them opens their mouth.

I doubt they have done one thing for their districts or constituents.

Hope they all get booted.

It didn't take AOC long for her big, racist mouth to wear out its welcome. No mas

All I've seen from the squad is bull shit every time one of them opens their mouth.

I doubt they have done one thing for their districts or constituents.

Hope they all get booted.
well they haven't. it's quite prominent the fact they haven't done anything. just took our money and creating chaos for their puppet masters.

What hurts Rep Cortez is that she is a tyro who thinks that fiery tweets and bellicose speeches are what being an elected official is all about. She needs to take off the training wheels first and foremost.
Seems to be a trend among those NYC pols, doesn't it? LOL

Well, I think that's actually pretty clear to those of us who aren't looking for racists under every rock. But the fact is, he hasn't got a leg to stand on. Criticizing the current posture of the administration, and those who ARE racist, is not being anti-American. It is how our country is designed to work.
well oldlady, for once you show some wisdom. wow!!!

Trump can say it all day everyday, you don't like our country leave to anyone and everyone who criticizes the citizens and the border. I applaud it, I challenge anyone to prove he's wrong.

her nomination was never for the people, it was to create chaos in DC for her puppet masters.

The chaos she's creating is exactly why the puppet masters will try to see her out, same with Donald. The powers that be don't want chaos in the place they use to exert control over us. Populists of all stripes are a threat to them, so I support them all.

her nomination was never for the people, it was to create chaos in DC for her puppet masters.

The chaos she's creating is exactly why the puppet masters will try to see her out, same with Donald. The powers that be don't want chaos in the place they use to exert control over us. Populists of all stripes are a threat to them, so I support them all.
:dunno:

Well, I think that's actually pretty clear to those of us who aren't looking for racists under every rock. But the fact is, he hasn't got a leg to stand on. Criticizing the current posture of the administration, and those who ARE racist, is not being anti-American. It is how our country is designed to work.

Trump can say it all day everyday, you don't like our country leave to anyone and everyone who criticizes the citizens and the border. I applaud it, I challenge anyone to prove he's wrong.
No, what Trump is saying is ignorant bar talk after a guy has had a few too many. He embarrasses us.

No, what Trump is saying is ignorant bar talk after a guy has had a few too many. He embarrasses us.
I agree with him and I wasn't at a bar and I wasn't drinking. so what now?

Anarchy is not the answer, but Omar (that is who we are talking about, isn't it?) is not trying to create chaos. She is a Muslim speaking her mind, and boy oh boy is that not welcome. But I have read everything that has been put up about her comments "against" Jews and "against" America and it's just not there. She has a different perspective and she represents a lot of Muslim Americans who have gotten sick of being called rag head terrorists because of those twisted ISIS and Al Qaeda fucks. We fight this same battle over and over and over again. She has said she is sick and tired of being painted with the same broad brush as them, and this latest pile-on over refusing to denounce that Antifa fruitcake is another example of the hatred out there. She is not out of bounds to call it like she sees it.

I agree with him and I wasn't at a bar and I wasn't drinking. so what now?
Well, jc, I realize your limitations. It's okay.

Bull shit. What the president said has been said by millions upon millions of Americans for decades, and you leftists pretending it's the worst comments ever spoken in the history of mankind is a pathetic farce.

Talib can call our president a "MOTHER FUCKER," and you democrats blow past that like it never happened, but our president suggests these America trashing freshman bitches go back and fix their country first and you people have a thermonuclear melt down. You people are so disingenuous and two faced it's disgusting, and don't think the vast majority of Americans don't see it.

Bull shit. What the president said has been said by millions upon millions of Americans for decades, and you leftists pretending it's the worst comments ever spoken in the history of mankind is a pathetic farce.

Talib can call our president a "MOTHER FUCKER," and you democrats blow past that like it never happened, but our president suggests these America trashing freshman bitches go back and fix their country first and you people have a thermonuclear melt down. You people are so disingenuous and two faced it's disgusting, and don't think the vast majority of Americans don't see it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Forum List

Back