TRAGEDY: AOC Announces She Was Killed During NYPD Raid At Columbia And Is Dead Again

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
TRAGEDY: AOC Announces She Was Killed During NYPD Raid At Columbia And Is Dead Again
CELEBS·May 1, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

NEW YORK — Congressional Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was tragically killed Tuesday night during a police raid at Columbia University in which hundreds of pro-Palestinian protesters were arrested.

"They came at me with tear gas and racism," Ocasio-Cortez told reporters. "I am now literally dead."

According to sources, Ocasio-Cortez was in Washington, D.C. at the time.

"They kept shouting, 'Where is she!? Where is she!? I need to kill her with guns!'" she continued. "I hid under a table, but wood can't protect you from the Jew police state."

Experts confirm that if Israel were not trying to defend itself from attacks from Hamas, protestors would never have taken over Columbia University, the police would never have raided the campus, and Ocasio-Cortez would still be alive. The New York representative is now reportedly seeing a psychotherapist to help her cope with her own death.

Ocasio-Cortez is survived by her fiancé Riley Roberts and a French bulldog named Deco.

Article Image

NEW YORK — Congressional Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was tragically killed Tuesday night during a police raid at Columbia University in which hundreds of pro-Palestinian protesters were arrested.

"They came at me with tear gas and racism," Ocasio-Cortez told reporters. "I am now literally dead."

"They kept shouting, 'Where is she!? Where is she!? I need to kill her with guns!'" she continued. "I hid under a table, but wood can't protect you from the Jew police state."

Experts confirm that if Israel were not trying to defend itself from attacks from Hamas, protestors would never have taken over Columbia University, the police would never have raided the campus, and Ocasio-Cortez would still be alive. The New York representative is now reportedly seeing a psychotherapist to help her cope with her own death.

Ocasio-Cortez is survived by her fiancé Riley Roberts and a French bulldog named Deco.

It was the garbage disposal that did it!

Article Image

Are you sure she wasn't eaten by cannibals?

Forum List

Back