Feminist Outrage Over NFL Player's Speech

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I've been hearing some pretty stupid claims by the left over the years but this one takes the cake. I still can't figure out where exactly in Harrison's speech did he say that women had to have kids or stay at home with them?

Actually there no feminist outrage because there are no political feminists.. It's all about you tube propaganda supporting lesbian and homosexual agenda. In an age where high profile democrats are unable or unwilling to acknowledge the difference between male and female, Butker's opinion is refreshing.

Last edited:
EeryAgrees.jpg

The comments by Butker, are views that many Americans still have. The problem is that many feminists, and LGBT, or Homosexuals people , who have come out the closet, feel that everybody is ok with their lifestyle. Affirmative action, is being rolled back. ! Black people are still not considered to be equal to white Americans also. The old saying stands true. The more things change, the more they stay the same.!1??

The comments by Butker, are views that many Americans still have. The problem is that many feminists, and LGBT, or Homosexuals people , who have come out the closet, feel that everybody is ok with their lifestyle. Affirmative action, is being rolled back. ! Black people are still not considered to be equal to white Americans also. The old saying stands true. The more things change, the more they stay the same.!1??

Oh for heaven's sake. His speech had absolutely nothing to do with the alphabet crowd. The fact that people are making it out to be no matter what political party you're from is frustrating to me.

It is obvious that most people commenting negatively upon Harrison Butker’s speech at Benedictine College neither read or listened to it. They are responding to headlines, characterizations, and misrepresentations, not to what Butker actually said. Social media has made folks lazy.

Forum List

Back