🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AOC Gets a 2020 Challenger: Republican Jamaican Immigrant

her nomination was never for the people, it was to create chaos in DC for her puppet masters.

The chaos she's creating is exactly why the puppet masters will try to see her out, same with Donald. The powers that be don't want chaos in the place they use to exert control over us. Populists of all stripes are a threat to them, so I support them all.
Anarchy is not the answer, but Omar (that is who we are talking about, isn't it?) is not trying to create chaos. She is a Muslim speaking her mind, and boy oh boy is that not welcome. But I have read everything that has been put up about her comments "against" Jews and "against" America and it's just not there. She has a different perspective and she represents a lot of Muslim Americans who have gotten sick of being called rag head terrorists because of those twisted ISIS and Al Qaeda fucks. We fight this same battle over and over and over again. She has said she is sick and tired of being painted with the same broad brush as them, and this latest pile-on over refusing to denounce that Antifa fruitcake is another example of the hatred out there. She is not out of bounds to call it like she sees it.
"SOME PEOPLE DID SOMETHING" is how that America hating little muslim skank talks about 9/11, and you DON'T SEE IT?

You're fucking senile.

Well, I think that's actually pretty clear to those of us who aren't looking for racists under every rock. But the fact is, he hasn't got a leg to stand on. Criticizing the current posture of the administration, and those who ARE racist, is not being anti-American. It is how our country is designed to work.
well oldlady, for once you show some wisdom. wow!!!

Trump can say it all day everyday, you don't like our country leave to anyone and everyone who criticizes the citizens and the border. I applaud it, I challenge anyone to prove he's wrong.
No, what Trump is saying is ignorant bar talk after a guy has had a few too many. He embarrasses us.
I agree with him and I wasn't at a bar and I wasn't drinking. so what now?
Well, jc, I realize your limitations. It's okay.
which ones? now you know me? wow, you are the dreamer, I swear!!!

her nomination was never for the people, it was to create chaos in DC for her puppet masters.

The chaos she's creating is exactly why the puppet masters will try to see her out, same with Donald. The powers that be don't want chaos in the place they use to exert control over us. Populists of all stripes are a threat to them, so I support them all.
Anarchy is not the answer, but Omar (that is who we are talking about, isn't it?) is not trying to create chaos. She is a Muslim speaking her mind, and boy oh boy is that not welcome. But I have read everything that has been put up about her comments "against" Jews and "against" America and it's just not there. She has a different perspective and she represents a lot of Muslim Americans who have gotten sick of being called rag head terrorists because of those twisted ISIS and Al Qaeda fucks. We fight this same battle over and over and over again. She has said she is sick and tired of being painted with the same broad brush as them, and this latest pile-on over refusing to denounce that Antifa fruitcake is another example of the hatred out there. She is not out of bounds to call it like she sees it.
"SOME PEOPLE DID SOMETHING" is how that America hating little muslim skank talks about 9/11, and you DON'T SEE IT?

You're fucking senile.
naw, she's just Canadian.

people think that white men are racist. I’m white and vote her if I could!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back