AOC not A-OK with Boston's Straight Pride Parade

Wtf? I needed to clarify not being gay because “thinker” just could not imagine straight people sticking up for gays.

The rest of your post is just completely clueless nonsense. Clueless of the history of how gays were treated and clueless of the difficulties they still face vs heterosexuals.

Everybody knows how they were treated in the past, but a parade has nothing to do with that.

This parade seems to be an "in your face" reaction to the weirdo parades that are the exact same thing. Gays are not having parades because of what happened to them before, they have parades to annoy anybody that isn't gay.
They have parades to show they are not ashamed of being gay anymore

Why would they need a parade to do that?

One of the characteristics of gay guys is to annoy straight guys. They do it all the time. Over here, we have one queer that gets on the CB radio and does his whole schtick. He knows he's annoying all the drivers who just want to beat the living shit out of him.

When I was delivering medical equipment years ago, we had one guy who was taking care of his "other" and he'd blow kisses at us all the time because he knew it bothered us. I finally told the weirdo if I have to lose my job because of beating the hell out of him, I'm going to make sure it's well worth it. That was the last time he even looked at me.

That's just the nature of these people. They may like other men, but they don't have to talk the way they do. So why do they? To annoy all the straight people.
You guys really miss the days when you could beat up gays don’t you?

Don't be ridiculous. Ray was never able to beat anyone up.

One on one against you, my money would be on Ray.

I am disappointed in the lack of effort that went into the floats. Affixing a pen drawn sign to an SUV does not a float make. It’s shame they couldn’t find any straight people to form a marching band as well.

This wasn't the Thanksgiving day parade you know. Just a bunch of guys having a little fun.

Don't promise me floats and then under-deliver! lol

In Boston, we call driving around very slowly - traffic. In fact, it also frequently involves people yelling angrily at each other, so this was pretty much an average day.

Where in Boston are you from because no one here drives slowly unless they are old or a student driver.

How did she do that? If anything, she turned herself into a laughing stock as with every time she opens up those horse teeth of hers.
Done quite well for someone in her 20s

Every time she says something....you guys go nuts

Only because it's usually so fricken stupid....are you two related?
She knows what buttons to push to set off the right

And the right knows what buttons to push to set her off. She is an idiot and makes it more obvious on a daily basis.

She seems to know how to piss you guys off big time

Freshman Congresswoman in her twenties and you guys go into a rage every time she mentions you

She knew how to respond to the straight pride parade. Bunch of losers who can’t get a date

She is the most stupid woman on the planet..

And you love her

I am disappointed in the lack of effort that went into the floats. Affixing a pen drawn sign to an SUV does not a float make. It’s shame they couldn’t find any straight people to form a marching band as well.

This wasn't the Thanksgiving day parade you know. Just a bunch of guys having a little fun.

In Boston, we call driving around very slowly - traffic. In fact, it also frequently involves people yelling angrily at each other, so this was pretty much an average day.

Where in Boston are you from because no one here drives slowly unless they are old or a student driver.

If it's anywhere on or inside 495 M-F during rush hour they sure as hell do.

Hardly, you fricken gays poke each other enough.

Hey "Thinker" I'm straight.

I was born that way and I thank god everyday I didn't have to go through the angst most gay people go through to find a place in this world.

You should be thankful too instead of being small, narrow minded a-holes like those that go to these gay agitation events.

Why do you think you need to declare that you aren’t gay? Who the hell cares if you are straight or gay? So you think homosexuality isn’t normal? You think believe being gay is a birth defect? Why would thank god everyday for not being gay? Is being gay bad or a disease? I don’t even think about people being gay or straight, but you thank god everyday you aren’t?

Wtf? I needed to clarify not being gay because “thinker” just could not imagine straight people sticking up for gays.

The rest of your post is just completely clueless nonsense. Clueless of the history of how gays were treated and clueless of the difficulties they still face vs heterosexuals.

Everybody knows how they were treated in the past, but a parade has nothing to do with that.

This parade seems to be an "in your face" reaction to the weirdo parades that are the exact same thing. Gays are not having parades because of what happened to them before, they have parades to annoy anybody that isn't gay.

Haha...name something more shameful than gargling man gravy and packing man fudge?

One of the characteristics of gay guys is to annoy straight guys. They do it all the time. Over here, we have one queer that gets on the CB radio and does his whole schtick. He knows he's annoying all the drivers who just want to beat the living shit out of him.

When I was delivering medical equipment years ago, we had one guy who was taking care of his "other" and he'd blow kisses at us all the time because he knew it bothered us. I finally told the weirdo if I have to lose my job because of beating the hell out of him, I'm going to make sure it's well worth it. That was the last time he even looked at me.

That's just the nature of these people. They may like other men, but they don't have to talk the way they do. So why do they? To annoy all the straight people.

Faster and easier for you to just donate your money to a local charity than to throw it away like that.

That’s because that is traffic. People generally fly on 495.

Faster and easier for you to just donate your money to a local charity than to throw it away like that.

I would donate it to help pay for your medical bills. IDK you or Ray but my gut says you would be in serious trouble.

495 becomes a fucking parking lot at least twice every workday. Half the time traffic is at a literal standstill because some trailer turned over or some dope changed lanes without looking. 495 is hardly a raceway.

I would donate it to help pay for your medical bills. IDK you or Ray but my gut says you would be in serious trouble.

:lmao:

Ok, champ.

495 becomes a fucking parking lot at least twice every workday. Half the time traffic is at a literal standstill because some trailer turned over or some dope changed lanes without looking. 495 is hardly a raceway.

Sure it is. At 7AM on a Saturday when you’re trying to get your kid to an AAU tourney for instance. You can fly. It’s a parking lot due to as you correctly stated, traffic, not people “driving slowly”.

Done quite well for someone in her 20s

Every time she says something....you guys go nuts

Only because it's usually so fricken stupid....are you two related?
She knows what buttons to push to set off the right

And the right knows what buttons to push to set her off. She is an idiot and makes it more obvious on a daily basis.

She seems to know how to piss you guys off big time

Freshman Congresswoman in her twenties and you guys go into a rage every time she mentions you

She knew how to respond to the straight pride parade. Bunch of losers who can’t get a date

She is the most stupid woman on the planet..

And you love her

Good gawd man

You out did us with her..

And you thought Palin was dumb

Why do you think you need to declare that you aren’t gay? Who the hell cares if you are straight or gay? So you think homosexuality isn’t normal? You think believe being gay is a birth defect? Why would thank god everyday for not being gay? Is being gay bad or a disease? I don’t even think about people being gay or straight, but you thank god everyday you aren’t?

Actually I always believed if you minded your business, I'll mind mine. Be anything you want to be in life, but don't irritate me with it. There is no need for anybody to display their sexuality in public. Keep it to yourself. If you want to wear a dress, then do it at home, not in front of me. If you want to be gay, then keep your gayness in your own house.

Actually I always believed if you minded your business, I'll mind mine. Be anything you want to be in life, but don't irritate me with it. There is no need for anybody to display their sexuality in public. Keep it to yourself. If you want to wear a dress, then do it at home, not in front of me. If you want to be gay, then keep your gayness in your own house.

If the man directed it women, it would be sexual harassment, when an guy does it to another guy, and the guy getting harassed says anything then it’s homophobic. Interesting double standard.

If the man directed it women, it would be sexual harassment, when an guy does it to another guy, and the guy getting harassed says anything then it’s homophobic. Interesting double standard.

If the aforementioned woman slaps the guy, it’s self defense and if the guy hits the gay guy harassing him it is gay bashing...

Sure it is. At 7AM on a Saturday when you’re trying to get your kid to an AAU tourney for instance. You can fly. It’s a parking lot due to as you correctly stated, traffic, not people “driving slowly”.

You're still wrong for two reasons:

1) There are usually tons of staties all over 495

2) If you are on 495, technically you are not in Boston

You're still wrong for two reasons:

1) There are usually tons of staties all over 495

2) If you are on 495, technically you are not in Boston

Boston means Boston and surrounding areas you were the one who mentioned 495 not I. If you use Waze, it will tell you where the cops are.

Actually I always believed if you minded your business, I'll mind mine. Be anything you want to be in life, but don't irritate me with it. ....If you want to wear a dress, then do it at home, not in front of me. If you want to be gay, then keep your gayness in your own house.

That's stupid. You can't say "be anything you want" and then insist people hide at home. If some dude is walking down the street in a dress, what the hell business is it of yours? Why would you even notice unless you are walking around checking out all the men on the street? No one, straight or gay, should be fornicating in public or making any overly 'private' display out where there may be children around, but if some 6'8" 300 lbs dude passes you by on the street in a dress you are hardly going to be traumatized. You might think "what the...?" for half a second, and then get on with your life. Being a public nuisance is illegal, but what "irritates" you is just your fucking problem.

New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez took a swipe not necessarily at the city of Boston, but at the men marching in the town's Straight Pride parade Saturday. Commenting on a tweeted video that shows mostly men with a few women marching, AOC said it looks like the men might have a "masculinity" problem.

"For men who are allegedly so "proud" of being straight, they seem to show real incompetence at attracting women to their event," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "Seems more like a "I-Struggle-With-Masculinity" parade to me. Hope they grow enough over the next year to support / join LGBTQ fam next #Pride!"

AOC bashes Boston "Straight Pride" parade for having few accompanying females

Right airhead. You will get just as many straight pride people joining the LGBTXZOI community as you will them joining the straight pride parade.

The organizers of this event made a public announcement that all who are not troublemakers or hate groups are welcome. If mostly men were interested, then how is that a masculinity problem? I thought a desire to carry firearms was a masculinity problem too!

In any case, there were police in riot gear, protesters against the parade because of course being for normal people means you are against non-normal people, and few arrests were made.
Oh, AOC...know when to keep quiet and let people embarrass themselves. These dummies in the Closeted Gay parade embarrass themselves better than you ever could.

New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez took a swipe not necessarily at the city of Boston, but at the men marching in the town's Straight Pride parade Saturday. Commenting on a tweeted video that shows mostly men with a few women marching, AOC said it looks like the men might have a "masculinity" problem.

"For men who are allegedly so "proud" of being straight, they seem to show real incompetence at attracting women to their event," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "Seems more like a "I-Struggle-With-Masculinity" parade to me. Hope they grow enough over the next year to support / join LGBTQ fam next #Pride!"

AOC bashes Boston "Straight Pride" parade for having few accompanying females

Right airhead. You will get just as many straight pride people joining the LGBTXZOI community as you will them joining the straight pride parade.

The organizers of this event made a public announcement that all who are not troublemakers or hate groups are welcome. If mostly men were interested, then how is that a masculinity problem? I thought a desire to carry firearms was a masculinity problem too!

In any case, there were police in riot gear, protesters against the parade because of course being for normal people means you are against non-normal people, and few arrests were made.
Oh, AOC...know when to keep quiet and let people embarrass themselves. These dummies in the Closeted Gay parade embarrass themselves better than you ever could.

And in the other pride kind of parades, those people don't?

Forum List

Back