DemonRATS explicitly vote to condemn 'religious liberty'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
What has happened to our Constitution with these people....have you all turned HEATHEN? As an agnostic I have no horse in this race BUT as a patriot I do have an opinion on what this country was founded on....and it was NOT a belief in NO CREATOR!

DemonRATS explicitly vote to condemn 'religious liberty' Claim faithful have used beliefs 'to threaten civil rights'

DemonRATS, who who famously booed the mention of God in their party platform in 2016, now have condemned "religious liberty" and praised the religiously "unaffiliated."

The Washington Examiner reported the Democratic National Committee approved a resolution "taking aim at religious liberty."

At a summer meeting in San Francisco, the DNC adopted a resolution concerning the "nonreligious."

It explains that the the "Religiously Unaffiliated Demographic has tripled in the last two decades, now representing 25 percent of the overall American population and 35 percent of those under the age of 30."

Further, they "overwhelmingly share the Democratic Party's values," with support for same-sex marriage, open borders and more.

And the "nonreligious have often been subjected to unfair bias and exclusion in American society, particularly in the areas of politics and policymaking where assumptions of religiosity have long predominated."

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

That's the radical left for you. I remember a few years back when there was a Dem civil war when the left wing of the party wanted God banned from their platform.

They have adopted the Form of a USSR government that has failed in the past. I look at it as the step to "Death to America". That is not going to happen without blood shed. The have to get the Nation to give up the Gun, that they fear. Problem is we are not going to "give" up any guns. Their problem is who is going to pick them up from the Citizens and the Criminals.

What has happened to our Constitution with these people....have you all turned HEATHEN? As an agnostic I have no horse in this race BUT as a patriot I do have an opinion on what this country was founded on....and it was NOT a belief in NO CREATOR!

DemonRATS explicitly vote to condemn 'religious liberty' Claim faithful have used beliefs 'to threaten civil rights'

DemonRATS, who who famously booed the mention of God in their party platform in 2016, now have condemned "religious liberty" and praised the religiously "unaffiliated."

The Washington Examiner reported the Democratic National Committee approved a resolution "taking aim at religious liberty."

At a summer meeting in San Francisco, the DNC adopted a resolution concerning the "nonreligious."

It explains that the the "Religiously Unaffiliated Demographic has tripled in the last two decades, now representing 25 percent of the overall American population and 35 percent of those under the age of 30."

Further, they "overwhelmingly share the Democratic Party's values," with support for same-sex marriage, open borders and more.

And the "nonreligious have often been subjected to unfair bias and exclusion in American society, particularly in the areas of politics and policymaking where assumptions of religiosity have long predominated."

Religious Liberty has advanced civil rights.oops

What religious liberty?

The freedom to hate?

That's the radical left for you. I remember a few years back when there was a Dem civil war when the left wing of the party wanted God banned from their platform.
Must have missed that one

Got a link?

They say anything fake

Religious Liberty has advanced civil rights.oops
I thought blacks were all into religion, so the kkk is now after their religion too?

What religious liberty?

The freedom to hate?

Well I don't hate you but if you were on fire I would piss on you to try and put it out!;)

Must have missed that one

Got a link?

You people don't even know your own party its pathetic. Here..."Moments after convention chairman Antonio Villaraigosa gaveled in day two of the Democratic Convention, the hall burst into chaos as Democrats voted to amend their party's platform to include the word "God" and name Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Villaraigosa called the vote three times. The first two voice votes, which require a two-thirds majority to pass, were tied between "ays" and "nos." On the third vote it was still hard to tell whether he "ays" were audibly louder than the "nays" in the half-full arena.

When Villaraigosa announced "the ays have it," loud boos erupted across the arena."

Link Delegates Boo as Democrats Revise Platform

Forum List

Back