AOC under attack from within her own base

The issue here is aid the Ukraine

AOC voted for military aid to Ukraine and her own supporters are pissed

They are freaked out over fears that putin will use nukes if we dont let him have Ukraine

For them its become a more immediate issue that the climate change doomsday hoax

Which is ironic since much of AOCs claim to fame is saving the polar bears from global warming

I would love to see AOC taken out by her very own constituents but I don't see that happening.

AOC will win 80 percent of the vote against Forte
Unless you got a gripe
What is there to show up about?
I thought she had hordes of adoring fans. Heck, you sound like you'd be there begging her to sign your program. You know, to impress the fan club.

AOC is not only beautiful and intelligent but she LOVES this country

Something Republicans can’t claim
Let's see, Republican women. Beautiful, check. Intelligent, check. Loves America, check. You didn't get any of that right.

Heck, I've not even seen any Republican women weeping over an empty parking lot.

AOC would love to vote against aid to Ukraine. Just like she would have loved to vote against aid for Israel. But she can’t, because there are adults in charge, and she’s just a mouthpiece

Last edited:
AOC LOVES America

That starts with loving We the People
AOC understands the struggles of the people and wants to help wherever she can

We all know Republicans only LOVE the wealthy

The wealthy are on the Communist side. Our wealthiest people are registered Democrats. I see you failed to answer my question. Good choice on your part.

So let's talk about helping the people: Her state wants to outlaw the sales of cars by 2035. The average EV cost is 63,000, and they have no resale value since the battery is so expensive to replace.

Most working and poor can't afford 63K for an EV. That means they will be forced to use public transportation to go anywhere. We spent a lot of time and money to assure that There Is A Car In Every Driveway And A Chicken In Every Pot, and now the Communists are working to take us backwards. Of course when the grid gets overloaded, electricity customers are going to have to pay for the upgrade even if they don't own an EV. How is that helping the working poor?

The wealthy are on the Communist side. Our wealthiest people are registered Democrats. I see you failed to answer my question. Good choice on your part.

So let's talk about helping the people: Her state wants to outlaw the sales of cars by 2035. The average EV cost is 63,000, and they have no resale value since the battery is so expensive to replace.

Most working and poor can't afford 63K for an EV. That means they will be forced to use public transportation to go anywhere. We spent a lot of time and money to assure that There Is A Car In Every Driveway And A Chicken In Every Pot, and now the Communists are working to take us backwards. Of course when the grid gets overloaded, electricity customers are going to have to pay for the upgrade even if they don't own an EV. How is that helping the working poor?

Um…..AOC is in the FEDERAL Government in DC

The laws you are complaining about come from the State Legislature in Albany

Forum List

Back