AOC very happy with deal to keep government open

Agree. It was childish. I expected that from Republicans who trashed the place but not from Democrats. They should know better.

Hope this guy is suitably punished.
That’s the biggest mistake to make. If you assuming Democrats are any better, less childish, or somehow more mature than Republicans you’ll e proven wrong every time.

Even children know what a fire alarm is and looks like
They are also told not to look at the sun...

1696163564056.png

We make mistakes, some acknowledge them. Other like the person in this photo would keepm on doing it..

That’s the biggest mistake to make. If you assuming Democrats are any better, less childish, or somehow more mature than Republicans you’ll e proven wrong every time.
I go by their actions. When a party loses its collective mind because they lost an election... to the point where they trash the Capitol and try to hang the VP, a member of their own party... that shows me that the Dems have a long way to go before they match the childishness of Republicans.

That doesn't mean we should not hold individual Dems responsible when they do stupid things but let's not get carried away. The Repubs at this point are nothing but whiny brats in thrall to racist, rapist, con-man.

Let me know if you are still confused.

I go by their actions. When a party loses its collective mind because they lost an election... to the point where they trash the Capitol and try to hang the VP, a member of their own party... that shows me that the Dems have a long way to go before they match the childishness of Republicans.

That doesn't mean we should not hold individual Dems responsible when they do stupid things but let's not get carried away. The Repubs at this point are nothing but whiny brats in thrall to racist, rapist, con-man.

Let me know if you are still confused.
The only confusion I have is do you consider yourself to be as big of a hypocrite as you really are or lie to yourself and somehow think you have a point in all that excuse making. Democrats and Republicans are opposite ends of the same turd. Trashing a building is almost as bad as setting fires and looting liquor stores in the name of justice.

No one should be voting for an incumbent in 2024 if they want to see any change

Forum List

Back