AP busted for false fact check about JD Vance having sex with a couch.

Liberal “fact” checkers are a joke. This is just the latest example.

They clearly did zero checking. They just ran with some random tweet because it was about a Republican.

You gotta love this, though.

Sucks when that conspiracy theory shoe is on the other foot and the story...just..will..not..die! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

He probably originally was speaking for 30 minutes and someone took all the words he said in those 30 minutes and took words from different sentences so they could piece together "he said he has sex with a couch".

Even though like the word couch came from a sentence of him saying "I was exhausted after doing 3 meetings and 2 rallies when I got home I fell asleep on the couch".

Pretty much anything any main stream media says about Republicans I consider to be a misrepresentation, out of context or just outright misleading lie. Because in the end it almost always comes out to just be a lie.

How can anyone trust the MSM when stuff like this is proven?

I mean a high ranking CNN technical director admitted on video they created propaganda and were intent on getting trump out of office.

Just like the same guy also said CNN will beat climate change to death because they can push it and use it for years to come.

He probably originally was speaking for 30 minutes and someone took all the words he said in those 30 minutes and took words from different sentences so they could piece together "he said he has sex with a couch".

Even though like the word couch came from a sentence of him saying "I was exhausted after doing 3 meetings and 2 rallies when I got home I fell asleep on the couch".

Pretty much anything any main stream media says about Republicans I consider to be a misrepresentation, out of context or just outright misleading lie. Because in the end it almost always comes out to just be a lie.

How can anyone trust the MSM when stuff like this is proven?

I mean a high ranking CNN technical director admitted on video they created propaganda and were intent on getting trump out of office.

Just like the same guy also said CNN will beat climate change to death because they can push it and use it for years to come.

Did we get a statement from the couch? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

They clearly did zero checking. They just ran with some random tweet because it was about a Republican.

Just when you thought that the media couldn't make themselves more of a ridiculous clown show laughing stock.

ClownVision.jpg

Are they saying he did, indeed, have sex with a couch?

Lighten up Francis.

Nobody is talking about Vance and his couch fetish, the way we were all talking about Putin's Trump-Pee-Pee-Tape.

Stupid lies like this are created by the left to normalize the fact they can’t define what a woman is.

Forum List

Back