🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AP fact check republican debate.

Are they this dumb, or do they just think their supporters are dumb enough to believe all this crap?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well the biggest lie out is that Democrats are good for the middle class. So if we can't get passed this doosey, we can't get by any of them.

Trump literally had no idea of what the nuclear deterrence triad is, which would be yet another reason why he's completely unqualified to be CIC.

Trouble is, most Republicans consider such incompetence to be a resume builder. They think that if a candidate isn't a complete moron, it proves the candidate must secretly be a liberal.

Trump literally had no idea of what the nuclear deterrence triad is, which would be yet another reason why he's completely unqualified to be CIC.

Trouble is, most Republicans consider such incompetence to be a resume builder. They think that if a candidate isn't a complete moron, it proves the candidate must secretly be a liberal.
or not

I don't get it either. They think dumb is better.

well the biggest lie out is that Democrats are good for the middle class. So if we can't get passed this doosey, we can't get by any of them.

So nothing to say about the lies told at the debate? I didn't think so.

it's a debate. I also see that you agree with me on dems not helping the middle class. So that is a huge lie.

Oh and then there's Benghazi. But hey why should you give two shits about four American lives as long as you can kiss Hillary's ass.

it's a debate. I also see that you agree with me on dems not helping the middle class. So that is a huge lie.

Sure it was a debate, and it exposed the ignorance of the participants.

Oh and then there's Benghazi. But hey why should you give two shits about four American lives as long as you can kiss Hillary's ass.

Produce one proven fact about any sort of cover up (other than by the republicans) about Benghazi from any of the multiple investigations, and we might have something to talk about. You can't.

well you can't denounce Hillary over Benghazi. so, I'm not sure about your extended point except to let us know you are a libturd.

Yeah I'm sure the fact checkers will rate all of the claims the Democrats make in their debate Saturday 100 percent truthful LOL. I'm equally sure few if any of their supporters will question anything they say.

well you can't denounce Hillary over Benghazi. so, I'm not sure about your extended point except to let us know you are a libturd.

This thread is about the debate. If all you have to offer is some boring disproved claims about Benghazi, there are plenty of conspiracy threads you should join.

Yeah I'm sure the fact checkers will rate all of the claims the Democrats make in their debate Saturday 100 percent truthful LOL. I'm equally sure few if any of their supporters will question anything they say.

Facts are facts. If Democrats lie, I want to know about that too.

Knowing and caring are two different things everyone knows politicians lie most only care about the other side doing it.

Produce one proven fact about any sort of cover up (other than by the republicans) about Benghazi from any of the multiple investigations, and we might have something to talk about. You can't.
funny stuff dude. The cover up came on the first words out of Hillary's mouth and then the Pres's.

Well you are ignoring Hillary's lie about Benghazi. So you have no integrity.

This thread is about the debate. If all you have to offer is some boring disproved claims about Benghazi, there are plenty of conspiracy threads you should join.
no the thread is about supposed lies. And the biggest one out there you are happy to ignore.

funny stuff dude. The cover up came on the first words out of Hillary's mouth and then the Pres's.

Proof? A Hannity quote won't be enough. Something from the multiple investigations at least.

Forum List

Back