🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AP: Legal experts see prosecution of Hillary "exceedingly unlikely"

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
In a July 1st article (today), the Associated Press reports that,
many legal experts see any criminal prosecution in this matter as exceedingly unlikely.

23089799-Boom-in-pop-art-Stock-Vector-boom.jpg

Lynch: I'll accept findings of lawyers in Clinton email case

Well, the way I put it before is that the FBI will either reveal that they're corrupt, or they'll put Hillary away and try to hide it. Apparently they're leaning towards revealing.

Hillary could be filmed throwing live puppies into rush hour traffic and legal experts would be saying, "The chances of Hillary getting a ticket are exceedingly unlikely."

She could probably stand in the middle of 5th avenue and shoot somebody and wouldn't lose voters

Hillary could be filmed throwing live puppies into rush hour traffic and legal experts would be saying, "The chances of Hillary getting a ticket are exceedingly unlikely."

But Trump could be holding up a puppy that was licking his face and the headline would be "Trump Poisons Puppies with Agent Orange!

Rest assured. Not a damned thing will happen to Hitlery. They will shoot it all under the rug and she will carry on as always.

Of course everyone knows about her e-mail baggage and some people will take it seriously.

Others, well, some Dems and Reps would vote for Jack the Ripper as long as he had a D or an R by his or her name.

But Trump could be holding up a puppy that was licking his face and the headline would be "Trump Poisons Puppies with Agent Orange!
"Trump To Marry Fourth Spouse. Engaged to Dog. Slippery Slope Predictions Were True!"

Well, the way I put it before is that the FBI will either reveal that they're corrupt, or they'll put Hillary away and try to hide it. Apparently they're leaning towards revealing.
The FBI Director is a die hard Republican, who was part of the Clinton investigations on alleged wrong doings back in the 90's as an asst AG...

He may be corrupt, but I would venture it would be on the side of corrupt and partisan in favor of Republican partisan shenanigans.... that's why he has taken SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG with this security investigation....back in August he said the investigation would be completed in October, but he has dragged it on in to the primaries to hurt Hillary's chance as a candidate and to help Senator Grassly.... :D

"Trump To Marry Fourth Spouse. Engaged to Dog. Slippery Slope Predictions Were True!"

Good. Soon I'll be able to marry my Mercury!

Good. Soon I'll be able to marry my Mercury!
We name our cars, so it's just a small step to marrying them.

The FBI Director is a die hard Republican, who was part of the Clinton investigations on alleged wrong doings back in the 90's as an asst AG...

He may be corrupt, but I would venture it would be on the side of corrupt and partisan in favor of Republican partisan shenanigans.... that's why he has taken SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG with this security investigation....back in August he said the investigation would be completed in October, but he has dragged it on in to the primaries to hurt Hillary's chance as a candidate and to help Senator Grassly.... :D
See, the Republican Establishment is deciding whether they want Hillary or should try to replace Trump as nominee. I think they're leaning towards Hillary, since it's more likely to happen. Hence the whole "Republicans for Hillary" thing. They seem to think Hillary is more likely to continue allowing and perpetuating the corruption through Washington, and they'd be right.

See, the Republican Establishment is deciding whether they want Hillary or should try to replace Trump as nominee. I think they're leaning towards Hillary, since it's more likely to happen. Hence the whole "Republicans for Hillary" thing. They seem to think Hillary is more likely to continue allowing and perpetuating the corruption through Washington, and they'd be right.
That's a conspiracy theory, I suppose... if you all believed that, you all wouldn't be locked step in reelecting all of your republican congress critters and Senators....

Trump is simply unfit to serve, unfit to command, and unfit temperamentally due to his toddler antics to hold the office of the Presidency...or be any where near that ''button''....

He tells a good story in pointing out what is wrong, but he has no real, tangible solutions....

Some Republicans must have integrity and put Nation before politics and this is why they are holding their nose and voting for Hillary over Trump...because Trump is just simply DANGEROUS, IGNORANT, and an embarrassment for our Nation.

They may vote Hillary in, but they do so knowing with her as President, they can just have one hearing after another on her....and hold her in check....

That's a conspiracy theory, I suppose... if you all believed that, you all wouldn't be locked step in reelecting all of your republican congress critters and Senators....

Trump is simply unfit to serve, unfit to command, and unfit temperamentally due to his toddler antics to hold the office of the Presidency...or be any where near that ''button''....

He tells a good story in pointing out what is wrong, but he has no real, tangible solutions....

Some Republicans must have integrity and put Nation before politics and this is why they are holding their nose and voting for Hillary over Trump...because Trump is just simply DANGEROUS, IGNORANT, and an embarrassment for our Nation.

They may vote Hillary in, but they do so knowing with her as President, they can just have one hearing after another on her....and hold her in check....
Just like they've kept Obama in check? No, not really. They want to continue their corruption, and because Hillary is the most corrupt politician, possibly ever, they know they can do whatever they want, much like she will do whatever she wants, and the TV News Media will continue covering for them. Donald Trump will be kept in line because the media won't cover for him. I don't want a sociopath that will allow Americans to die, steals money, lies constantly to the American people(Though Trump does that, too), runs basically a corrupt criminal organization, and endangered classified information. She should be in jail, fined, and never able to hold a public office again, because those are the consequences to the laws she has broken.

The Washington elite will always protect their own doesn't matter if it's Republicans or Democrats. What's even worse the majority of the people don't even care anymore they will support whoever has the R or D next to their name no matter what.

In a July 1st article (today), the Associated Press reports that,
many legal experts see any criminal prosecution in this matter as exceedingly unlikely.

23089799-Boom-in-pop-art-Stock-Vector-boom.jpg

Lynch: I'll accept findings of lawyers in Clinton email case

You know what's weird?

That line: "many legal experts see any criminal prosecution in this matter as exceedingly unlikely"

has been removed by the AP.

I can see - when doing a google search, it was there, as it was on many who carried the AP story.

But it's been removed -- a few cites noting "Updated" - but not noting why it was removed.

Google cache shows it all over the original stories

Only one place can I see they still have the paragraph with that it in:

"The announcement also appeared intended to assuage concerns, particularly among Republicans, that Lynch – a Democratic appointee – might overrule recommendations from the agents and prosecutors who have worked on the case. Disputes on charging decisions between the FBI and the justice department are not uncommon, particularly in national security cases, though many legal experts see any criminal prosecution in this matter as exceedingly unlikely."

Loretta Lynch to follow FBI guidance in Hillary Clinton email investigation

Weird.

Forum List

Back