AP-NORC poll: VERY few Americans support easing virus protections

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Turns out only 12% of Americans think the current restrictions go too far. So IOW, those minuscule groups of MAGA-hatted protesters don't speak for very many people. And neither do you "Liberate the State" USMB Trumpublican types! :)

Is this one of those days where polls are to be trusted and are not fake news? :dunno:

I trust reputable polls that are not robocalls or purely online within the stated margin of error. This one is quite telling. Donnie should probably be paying the hell attention y'think?

The AP-NORC poll of 1,057 adults was conducted April 16-20 using a sample drawn from NORC’s probability-based AmeriSpeak Panel, which is designed to be representative of the U.S. population. The margin of sampling error for all respondents is plus or minus 4.0 percentage points. Respondents were first selected randomly using address-based sampling methods and later were interviewed online or by phone.

Turns out only 12% of Americans think the current restrictions go too far. So IOW, those minuscule groups of MAGA-hatted protesters don't speak for very many people. And neither do you "Liberate the State" USMB Trumpublican types! :)

I think they call this a push poll

thr AP wrote the results first and then found people who agree with them

Is this one of those days where polls are to be trusted and are not fake news? :dunno:

I trust reputable polls that are not robocalls or purely online within the stated margin of error. This one is quite telling. Donnie should probably be paying the hell attention y'think?

The AP-NORC poll of 1,057 adults was conducted April 16-20 using a sample drawn from NORC’s probability-based AmeriSpeak Panel, which is designed to be representative of the U.S. population. The margin of sampling error for all respondents is plus or minus 4.0 percentage points. Respondents were first selected randomly using address-based sampling methods and later were interviewed online or by phone.

Don't mind me. My boredom sometimes makes me bust balls. :lol:

Don't mind me. My boredom sometimes makes me bust balls. :lol:
Just boredom makes you do that? Hehe

• Funny
Reactions: mdk

Nonsense - AP and NORC play it about as straight down the middle as you'll find with pollsters.

Nonsense - AP and NORC play it about as straight down the middle as you'll find with pollsters.
Ha!

It might be relevant that not every state's restrictions are the same.

Fooled.
https://medium.com/@antonymueller?source=post_page-----9de24aa66227----------------------

How Gullible Politicians Promoted the Destruction of the Global Economy and Threw Us into the Abyss of Serfdom

1*vS_y0akLcM-1zON6IkEFvQ.jpeg

Figure 1: Pooled number of deaths in reporting countries for age groups
1*VF6ZrNSNrIjsXR1rTTjIsw.png

Figure 2: Weekly z-score total by country
1*bt1BQLqFLHUTw_moNpvm1Q.png
1*7SjgxVYwKgBS2aEU4qZIxA.jpeg
1*WXNQpX3Zs7OH7up_fagYTg.jpeg
1*6Kd76Vd6-FXwhdLPL7hV1Q.jpeg

Fooled.
Antony Mueller – Medium

How Gullible Politicians Promoted the Destruction of the Global Economy and Threw Us into the Abyss of Serfdom

Well, WTF? Memes totally prove shit! :D

Turns out only 12% of Americans think the current restrictions go too far. So IOW, those minuscule groups of MAGA-hatted protesters don't speak for very many people. And neither do you "Liberate the State" USMB Trumpublican types!
Sure! People enjoy being forced to sit at home while all their money slowly goes down the toilet.

That's just common sense! You don't need some kind of leftist sponsored poll to tell you that!

Fooled.
Antony Mueller – Medium

Well, WTF? Memes totally prove shit! :D
Did you read the article?

Have you ever taken a college level statistics class?

Do you know anything about how media manipulates public opinion?

Here, let me recommend some reading for you.

Manufacturing Consent A Propaganda Model excerpted from the book Manufacturing Consent

by Edward S. Herman and Noam Chomsky

Propaganda (1928)
by Edward Bernays

Forum List

Back