AP Poll: Negative view of Trump nears 70 percent

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Hard to ever turn this around , fits though as only 30 percent of angry uneducated white people support him

"Seven in 10 people, including close to half of Republican voters, have an unfavorable view of Trump, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll. It’s an opinion shared by majorities of men and women; young and old; conservatives, moderates and liberals; and whites, Hispanics and blacks — a devastatingly broad indictment of the billionaire businessman.

Even in the South, a region where Trump has won GOP primaries decisively, close to 70 percent view him unfavorably. And among whites without a college education, one of Trump’s most loyal voting blocs, 55 percent have a negative opinion."

AP Poll: Negative view of Trump nears 70 percent - Hot Air

Its not just that people oppose Trump but that they violently oppose him.

Even his own party does not want him

Then why did we nominate him?

It's not like we didn't have other choices and that the establishment was trying to rig it against him.

Trump built a coalition of low information voters who are mad as hell and are foolish enough to think Trump can make it better

Trump has his 30%, it is the remaining 70% that will bury him

It's not like we didn't have other choices and that the establishment was trying to rig it against him.

Trump built a coalition of low information voters who are mad as hell and are foolish enough to think Trump can make it better

Well, I'm a supporter and I'm far from a low information voter.

But 30%? When he's winning primaries with over 50% going to over 60%?

I think you have the numbers reversed.

"The AP-GfK Poll of 1,076 adults was conducted online March 31-April 4, using a sample drawn from GfK's probability-based KnowledgePanel, which is designed to be representative of the U.S. population. The margin of sampling error for all respondents is plus or minus 3.3 percentage points.

Respondents were first selected randomly using telephone or mail survey methods and later interviewed online. People selected for KnowledgePanel who didn't otherwise have access to the Internet were provided access at no cost to them."

A thousand folks huh? :lmao:

Yeah, that's a big problem for this poll. Low information voters don't answer surveys. So if you weighted this poll appropriately, I imagine it would be more like a 50/50 split. Like all other polls.

I find the entire thing pretty funny. A nation of people who know, as one poster noted above, the system will attempt to rig elections to gain or maintain control while holding itself up as the pinacle of a democratic society on the planet. And use it's military to advance that so called democracy in other nations including toppling their own democratically elected government. Well, that and "conservatives" who wound up with Trump as their candidate.

On the not so funny side, it's him or Hilary. Fuck me.

I see one low info voter on this thread doesn't know primaries are different than the general election, and another doesn't know how polls work.

I caught that one too.

General Election will not translate the same way as the primary did, and Trump is screwed unless many factors take place where he win by a narrow margin...

I find the entire thing pretty funny. A nation of people who know, as one poster noted above, the system will attempt to rig elections to gain or maintain control while holding itself up as the pinacle of a democratic society on the planet. And use it's military to advance that so called democracy in other nations including toppling their own democratically elected government. Well, that and "conservatives" who wound up with Trump as their candidate.

On the not so funny side, it's him or Hilary. Fuck me.

Easiest choice since Reagan/Mondale.

bullshit!

We had 17 choices.

And I know from personal experience, having run as a Trump delegate in the most Republican establishment entity (DC) that the establishment was rigging it against him.

bullshit!

We had 17 choices.

And I know from personal experience, having run as a Trump delegate in the most Republican establishment entity (DC) that the establishment was rigging it against him.
Crapspiracy theory alert.

"The AP-GfK Poll of 1,076 adults was conducted online March 31-April 4, using a sample drawn from GfK's probability-based KnowledgePanel, which is designed to be representative of the U.S. population. The margin of sampling error for all respondents is plus or minus 3.3 percentage points.

Respondents were first selected randomly using telephone or mail survey methods and later interviewed online. People selected for KnowledgePanel who didn't otherwise have access to the Internet were provided access at no cost to them."

A thousand folks huh? :lmao:
FYI-
ALL polls, from ALL pollsters, use about a 1000 people surveyed....then they extrapolate it out....and give a margin of error.

Forum List

Back