AP Poll: Negative view of Trump nears 70 percent

Its not just that people oppose Trump but that they violently oppose him.

Even his own party does not want him

It's not like we didn't have other choices and that the establishment was trying to rig it against him.

Trump built a coalition of low information voters who are mad as hell and are foolish enough to think Trump can make it better

Trump has his 30%, it is the remaining 70% that will bury him
how many voters are foolish enough to think hillary will make it better?...

Not me!
I don't think she'll make it better, I just believe she will be a better President of our Nation than Donald Trump would be.

My entire life, I have never ever thought or believed a "president" would make my life better or be some kind of savior or messiah for the nation.... I've made my life better and sometimes, I've even made my life worse...but it twas me, that did this....not some President. ;)

I think Hillary's term in office will be pretty mundane. Republicans will block her from doing anything significant. But she will preserve and solidify Obamacare, protect gay rights and name 3 Supreme Court Justices
Foreign policy wise she will strengthen ties to NATO and we will see what international crises arise

Don't see anything there I am interested in.

Its not just that people oppose Trump but that they violently oppose him.

Even his own party does not want him

It's not like we didn't have other choices and that the establishment was trying to rig it against him.

Trump built a coalition of low information voters who are mad as hell and are foolish enough to think Trump can make it better

Trump has his 30%, it is the remaining 70% that will bury him

Not me!
I don't think she'll make it better, I just believe she will be a better President of our Nation than Donald Trump would be.

My entire life, I have never ever thought or believed a "president" would make my life better or be some kind of savior or messiah for the nation.... I've made my life better and sometimes, I've even made my life worse...but it twas me, that did this....not some President. ;)
that's the problem with a lot of people they delude themselves into thinking that politicians and rich people are different then they are ..
many of them are daws......do you actually think some of those rich people can relate to the avg person and what are lives are like?.....when was the last time you went down to Newport and took your Yacht out?...

Hillary will not make it better...expect more of the same
Obama lite
What we do know is that Republican policies have made it worse and that Trump policies will be a disaster

You know? Then that must be easy as pie to prove then......

Prove to someone who thinks the moon landings are fake?

Yea.....that would be hard to prove to your satisfaction

I never said that the moon landings were faked at all.....now, provide proof that Trump's policies would be a disaster.....as you so boldly stated.....put up or STFU.....which is it?

You don't believe the moon landings are fake? There is hope for you yet

Now lets give you the test

JFK conspiracy
9-11 inside job
Obama birth certificate
NWO
Elvis death faked
bin Laden really dead

Oswald was a patsy...FACT. The CIA, military industrial complex, big oil, the Fed bankers, mafia and the FBI all played their part not only in the murder but the the following cover-up. Frank Sturgis and E Howard Hunt wrote death bed confessions detailing their part in the plot. Consider yourself "schooled". Edward Lansdale, former Air Force officer and CIA got the three "tramps" released from police custody.Watergate and the airplane crash of Flight 553 in Chicago was directly tied to the JFK assassination and that is also a fact.

9/11 was a total inside job as was the OKC bombing in 1995 and I can prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Barrypuppet's birth certificate status means nothing because the office of the presidency is a corporate position because your beloved "gubermint" is corporate entity and I have proven that many times.

Elvis = Who gives a shit either way?

Bin Laden died on December 13, 2001 of Marfan's Syndrome whose CIA code name was Tim Osman AND was until the day he died, a CIA asset and I can prove that beyond a shadow of a doubt as well.

I know more than you. I have the gift of discernment and I don't believe a fucking thing this corporate "gubermint" or their mouthpiece MSM tells me.......get it now?

Hillary will not make it better...expect more of the same
Obama lite
What we do know is that Republican policies have made it worse and that Trump policies will be a disaster

I never said that the moon landings were faked at all.....now, provide proof that Trump's policies would be a disaster.....as you so boldly stated.....put up or STFU.....which is it?

JFK conspiracy
9-11 inside job
Obama birth certificate
NWO
Elvis death faked
bin Laden really dead

Oswald was a patsy...FACT. The CIA, military industrial complex, big oil, the Fed bankers, mafia and the FBI all played their part not only in the murder but the the following cover-up. Frank Sturgis and E Howard Hunt wrote death bed confessions detailing their part in the plot. Consider yourself "schooled". Edward Lansdale, former Air Force officer and CIA got the three "tramps" released from police custody.Watergate and the airplane crash of Flight 553 in Chicago was directly tied to the JFK assassination and that is also a fact.

9/11 was a total inside job as was the OKC bombing in 1995 and I can prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Barrypuppet's birth certificate status means nothing because the office of the presidency is a corporate position because your beloved "gubermint" is corporate entity and I have proven that many times.

Bin Laden died on December 13, 2001 of Marfan's Syndrome whose CIA code name was Tim Osman AND was until the day he died, a CIA asset and I can prove that beyond a shadow of a doubt as well.

I know more than you. I have the gift of discernment and I don't believe a fucking thing this corporate "gubermint" or their mouthpiece MSM tells me.......get it now?

Congratulations.....You have passed the test

You are hereby certified as "Conspiracy Theorist Nutjob First Class"

JFK conspiracy
9-11 inside job
Obama birth certificate
NWO
Elvis death faked
bin Laden really dead

And you are a brain dead sheeple that has a child like faith in a corporate entity that is milking you dry. I am right...you are wrong...deal with it.

JFK conspiracy
9-11 inside job
Obama birth certificate
NWO
Elvis death faked
bin Laden really dead

And you are a brain dead sheeple that has a child like faith in a corporate entity that is milking you dry. I am right...you are wrong...deal with it.

Kids picked on you at school didn't they?

Hard to ever turn this around , fits though as only 30 percent of angry uneducated white people support him

"Seven in 10 people, including close to half of Republican voters, have an unfavorable view of Trump, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll. It’s an opinion shared by majorities of men and women; young and old; conservatives, moderates and liberals; and whites, Hispanics and blacks — a devastatingly broad indictment of the billionaire businessman.

Even in the South, a region where Trump has won GOP primaries decisively, close to 70 percent view him unfavorably. And among whites without a college education, one of Trump’s most loyal voting blocs, 55 percent have a negative opinion."

AP Poll: Negative view of Trump nears 70 percent - Hot Air
No need to worry...Trump will NOT be the Republican nominee.
No way, no how.

Oops!

Not me!

this is what is getting me care....i have heard people from both sides saying Trump and Clinton are basically shitty people and they aint going to make anything better....but yet these half-assed people are who we have running for president....my question is,WHY are they even being considered?....i said this before,mostly to the democrats,with all the politicians in the country.....this is the best you can come up with?...people who are not well liked I think the last 20 years or so,even their own people?....
.I don't think Clinton is the antiChrist....(in fact, she's the ONLY candidate that can't be, because she is a female, and the antiChrist is male) :D

I don't believe even 1/100th of the accusations against her by the right wing are true...she didn't kill Vince Foster...her husband's friend since childhood, nor did she have killed 120 other people that right wingers have lists of that they say she had killed... I don't believe for a nano second she or Bill stole the white house's furniture because I read up on what actually happened, I don't believe for a nano second she had the 4 in Benghazi killed...murdered them, as the right wing claims because I read all of the different Benghazi hearings' notes, I don't believe she is a lesbian and sleeping with Huma or Yoko Ono, you can go on and on and on and on, of all of the things the right wing has accused her of....

I do believe her husband was a whore, I don't believe in the physical sense he is one now due to his severe heart problems and surgeries that came after he left office and age...me thinks his wee wee has been disabled.

I do NOT think she is perfect either.

As far as the candidates running this year, I agree...you would think we would have had a better selection of people running....

but here's the thing....I think the way we the people have come down on presidents that past few decades of Presidents, and made them the fault of every little thing we experience in life...is what has killed out prospects for good people to run....who in their right mind, would ever want to be President under these extreme conditions of criticism for just breathing.

I almost believe it's congress that has pushed our country in to the toilet and diminished the power of the Presidency....they are hoping we blame everything on our presidents, when it is truly congress that are the culprits....and not doing their jobs representing us well.

Not me!

this is what is getting me care....i have heard people from both sides saying Trump and Clinton are basically shitty people and they aint going to make anything better....but yet these half-assed people are who we have running for president....my question is,WHY are they even being considered?....i said this before,mostly to the democrats,with all the politicians in the country.....this is the best you can come up with?...people who are not well liked I think the last 20 years or so,even their own people?....
.I don't think Clinton is the antiChrist....(in fact, she's the ONLY candidate that can't be, because she is a female, and the antiChrist is male) :D

I don't believe even 1/100th of the accusations against her by the right wing are true...she didn't kill Vince Foster...her husband's friend since childhood, nor did she have killed 120 other people that right wingers have lists of that they say she had killed... I don't believe for a nano second she or Bill stole the white house's furniture because I read up on what actually happened, I don't believe for a nano second she had the 4 in Benghazi killed...murdered them, as the right wing claims because I read all of the different Benghazi hearings' notes, I don't believe she is a lesbian and sleeping with Huma or Yoko Ono, you can go on and on and on and on, of all of the things the right wing has accused her of....

I do believe her husband was a whore, I don't believe in the physical sense he is one now due to his severe heart problems and surgeries that came after he left office and age...me thinks his wee wee has been disabled.

I do NOT think she is perfect either.

As far as the candidates running this year, I agree...you would think we would have had a better selection of people running....

but here's the thing....I think the way we the people have come down on presidents that past few decades of Presidents, and made them the fault of every little thing we experience in life...is what has killed out prospects for good people to run....who in their right mind, would ever want to be President under these extreme conditions of criticism for just breathing.

I almost believe it's congress that has pushed our country in to the toilet and diminished the power of the Presidency....they are hoping we blame everything on our presidents, when it is truly congress that are the culprits....and not doing their jobs representing us well.
so basically what you are saying is the people of this country are a bunch of idiots who have made it so the worst among us run the joint and are too stupid to see what their "party" is doing to the place......i agree.....

Forum List

Back