AP Poll: Negative view of Trump nears 70 percent

Its not just that people oppose Trump but that they violently oppose him.

Even his own party does not want him

Then why did we nominate him?

It's not like we didn't have other choices and that the establishment was trying to rig it against him.

Trump built a coalition of low information voters who are mad as hell and are foolish enough to think Trump can make it better

Trump has his 30%, it is the remaining 70% that will bury him
how many voters are foolish enough to think hillary will make it better?...

Hillary will not make it better...expect more of the same
Obama lite
What we do know is that Republican policies have made it worse and that Trump policies will be a disaster

It's not like we didn't have other choices and that the establishment was trying to rig it against him.

Trump built a coalition of low information voters who are mad as hell and are foolish enough to think Trump can make it better

Obama lite
What we do know is that Republican policies have made it worse and that Trump policies will be a disaster

You know? Then that must be easy as pie to prove then......

No, low information voters are the ones that know nothing about Hitlery Clinton and what a conniving crook she is. Only idiots would believe that Hitlery gives a flying fuck about the people and you are as "low information" as they come.
Extreme bullshit alert!

Throw lil paws101 into the mix that should also wear the "I Am A Dumb Fuck Leftard" t-shirt....stupid and uninformed.....(sigh)
:lmao::piss2::poke:

:funnyface::fu:

Obama lite

Prove to someone who thinks the moon landings are fake?

Yea.....that would be hard to prove to your satisfaction

179136_600.jpg

Obama lite

A Donald Trump presidency could lead to food shortages in the US

No, low information voters are the ones that know nothing about Hitlery Clinton and what a conniving crook she is. Only idiots would believe that Hitlery gives a flying fuck about the people and you are as "low information" as they come.
Extreme bullshit alert!

Throw lil paws101 into the mix that should also wear the "I Am A Dumb Fuck Leftard" t-shirt....stupid and uninformed.....(sigh)

I love the fact that I get under the extremely thin skin of little paws101.....just another cyber bitch of mine. (snicker)

Obama lite

I never said that the moon landings were faked at all.....now, provide proof that Trump's policies would be a disaster.....as you so boldly stated.....put up or STFU.....which is it?

Extreme bullshit alert!

I love the fact that I get under the extremely thin skin of little paws101.....just another cyber bitch of mine. (snicker)
lol as always your pretentiousness unerringly guides you to a false conclusion.
your delusional antics are a well spring of comedic possibilities.....

Obama lite

I never said that the moon landings were faked at all.....now, provide proof that Trump's policies would be a disaster.....as you so boldly stated.....put up or STFU.....which is it?
A Donald Trump presidency could lead to food shortages in the US
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/12/what-would-the-trump-presidency-economy-be-like.html

Little paws101 = Dale Smith's cyber bitch.....owned lock, stock and barrel.....she can't help herself!:dance:

Not me!
I don't think she'll make it better, I just believe she will be a better President of our Nation than Donald Trump would be.

My entire life, I have never ever thought or believed a "president" would make my life better or be some kind of savior or messiah for the nation.... I've made my life better and sometimes, I've even made my life worse...but it twas me, that did this....not some President. ;)

Little paws101 = Dale Smith's cyber bitch.....owned lock, stock and barrel.....she can't help herself!:dance:
dale is suffering from gender identification disorder .
he wants to believe I'm a woman .. my dick is laughing at you.

Obama lite

You don't believe the moon landings are fake? There is hope for you yet

Now lets give you the test

JFK conspiracy
9-11 inside job
Obama birth certificate
NWO
Elvis death faked
bin Laden really dead

Last edited:

Not me!
I don't think she'll make it better, I just believe she will be a better President of our Nation than Donald Trump would be.

My entire life, I have never ever thought or believed a "president" would make my life better or be some kind of savior or messiah for the nation.... I've made my life better and sometimes, I've even made my life worse...but it twas me, that did this....not some President. ;)
that's the problem with a lot of people they delude themselves into thinking that politicians and rich people are different then they are ..

Not me!

this is what is getting me care....i have heard people from both sides saying Trump and Clinton are basically shitty people and they aint going to make anything better....but yet these half-assed people are who we have running for president....my question is,WHY are they even being considered?....i said this before,mostly to the democrats,with all the politicians in the country.....this is the best you can come up with?...people who are not well liked by even their own people?....

Not me!

I think Hillary's term in office will be pretty mundane. Republicans will block her from doing anything significant. But she will preserve and solidify Obamacare, protect gay rights and name 3 Supreme Court Justices
Foreign policy wise she will strengthen ties to NATO and we will see what international crises arise

Forum List

Back