AP Poll: Negative view of Trump nears 70 percent

Its not just that people oppose Trump but that they violently oppose him.

Even his own party does not want him

Then why did we nominate him?

It's not like we didn't have other choices and that the establishment was trying to rig it against him.
bullshit!

We had 17 choices.

And I know from personal experience, having run as a Trump delegate in the most Republican establishment entity (DC) that the establishment was rigging it against him.
Crapspiracy theory alert.

Really? You ran as a delegate? You put yourself out there, subjected yourself to really awful personal abuse simply because of the candidate you supported, to see delegate candidates slated by the winning (in our district) candidate who were not eligible by reason of residency but who were establishment members?

To have the most virulent anti-Trump Senator invited as speaker at the Lincoln Douglass Day Dinner? Really?

The #Never Trump table sited first as votes entered the ballroom where they voted for the delegates?

Made up? I think not.

It's not like we didn't have other choices and that the establishment was trying to rig it against him.

Trump built a coalition of low information voters who are mad as hell and are foolish enough to think Trump can make it better

Trump has his 30%, it is the remaining 70% that will bury him

Well, I'm a supporter and I'm far from a low information voter.

But 30%? When he's winning primaries with over 50% going to over 60%?

I think you have the numbers reversed.
Conservatives and math....why you are a low information voter

You are winning primaries of half the voting public

Trump built a coalition of low information voters who are mad as hell and are foolish enough to think Trump can make it better

No, no, no.

Your post said Trump won the primaries with 30% of the vote.

bullshit!

You are in denial.
I'v never denied Trump is an asshole and totally unqualified to be president.

bullshit!

We had 17 choices.

And I know from personal experience, having run as a Trump delegate in the most Republican establishment entity (DC) that the establishment was rigging it against him.
Crapspiracy theory alert.

Really? You ran as a delegate? You put yourself out there, subjected yourself to really awful personal abuse simply because of the candidate you supported, to see delegate candidates slated by the winning (in our district) candidate who were not eligible by reason of residency but who were establishment members?

To have the most virulent anti-Trump Senator invited as speaker at the Lincoln Douglass Day Dinner? Really?

The #Never Trump table sited first as votes entered the ballroom where they voted for the delegates?

Made up? I think not.
Yep made up

No, no, no.

Little wonder you are a low information voter

Trump has around 30% of the general electorate, which would give him about 60% of Republucans

That must be why the crowds are so big......and Hillary's are so small.
WWE draws big crowds too

Lowest common denominator
Problem is elections are popularity contests.....and if you aren't popular, nobody shows up to your stupid events.
Thus Hillary has problems getting people to show up.

bullshit!

You are in denial.
I'v never denied Trump is an asshole and totally unqualified to be president.

Hillary's a criminal and totally unqualified to be President.

That must be why the crowds are so big......and Hillary's are so small.
WWE draws big crowds too

Lowest common denominator
Problem is elections are popularity contests.....and if you aren't popular, nobody shows up to your stupid events.
Thus Hillary has problems getting people to show up.
Presidential elections are about winning electoral votes
Trump lacks the backing to even win at the level McCain and Romney did

That is why Republucans don't back him

No, no, no.

Trump has around 30% of the general electorate, which would give him about 60% of Republucans
Actually Democrat voters are pretty stupid. They think a criminal who lies to them is a great leader......mostly because this lying criminal promises them that she cares about them. She tells them she carries hot-sauce everywhere she goes. She tells LGBT she stands up for Lesbians. She tells Christians that she's religious. She tells the poor that she cares about their measly little lives because she was, according to her, broke when she left the White House, while she's rich as shit. She tells everyone that she never had any classified information on her illegal private server. She claims that the FBI isn't investigating her for espionage, but that it is just a review. Nothing to see here folks.

Democrats think that all you need to be qualified for POTUS is be black, a woman, hate guns, or believe in Man-made Global Warming.

No, no, no.

Actually Democrat voters are pretty stupid. They think a criminal who lies to them is a great leader......mostly because this lying criminal promises them that she cares about them. She tells them she carries hot-sauce everywhere she goes. She tells LGBT she stands up for Lesbians. She tells Christians that she's religious. She tells the poor that she cares about their measly little lives because she was, according to her, broke when she left the White House, while she's rich as shit. She tells everyone that she never had any classified information on her illegal private server. She claims that the FBI isn't investigating her for espionage, but that it is just a review. Nothing to see here folks.

Democrats think that all you need to be qualified for POTUS is be black, a woman, hate guns, or believe in Man-made Global Warming.
Criminal?

Can you point to a conviction? how bout an indictment?

Last edited:
Hard to ever turn this around , fits though as only 30 percent of angry uneducated white people support him

"Seven in 10 people, including close to half of Republican voters, have an unfavorable view of Trump, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll. It’s an opinion shared by majorities of men and women; young and old; conservatives, moderates and liberals; and whites, Hispanics and blacks — a devastatingly broad indictment of the billionaire businessman.

Even in the South, a region where Trump has won GOP primaries decisively, close to 70 percent view him unfavorably. And among whites without a college education, one of Trump’s most loyal voting blocs, 55 percent have a negative opinion."

AP Poll: Negative view of Trump nears 70 percent - Hot Air
many of those people cant stand hillary more......so what percentage of that 70% will still vote for him over her?.....

No, low information voters are the ones that know nothing about Hitlery Clinton and what a conniving crook she is. Only idiots would believe that Hitlery gives a flying fuck about the people and you are as "low information" as they come.

how many voters are foolish enough to think hillary will make it better?...

No, low information voters are the ones that know nothing about Hitlery Clinton and what a conniving crook she is. Only idiots would believe that Hitlery gives a flying fuck about the people and you are as "low information" as they come.
Extreme bullshit alert!

Extreme bullshit alert!

Throw lil paws101 into the mix that should also wear the "I Am A Dumb Fuck Leftard" t-shirt....stupid and uninformed.....(sigh)

Extreme bullshit alert!

Throw lil paws101 into the mix that should also wear the "I Am A Dumb Fuck Leftard" t-shirt....stupid and uninformed.....(sigh)
:lmao::piss2::poke:

Extreme bullshit alert!

:lmao::piss2::poke:

:funnyface::fu:

Forum List

Back