🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AP Source: Census Worker hanged with 'fed' on body

You have jumped the gun here; it's not been ruled homicide or suicide yet. I guess you failed to read the entire story:

She said investigators still have not determined the manner of death and were still awaiting forensic tests.

I am still waiting for the link from the OP..??
Here, Dr. Traveler posted an earlier thread and there is a link there. http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/94722-news-insurance-probed-in-census-takers-death.html

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
You have jumped the gun here; it's not been ruled homicide or suicide yet. I guess you failed to read the entire story:

I am still waiting for the link from the OP..??
Here, Dr. Traveler posted an earlier thread and there is a link there. http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/94722-news-insurance-probed-in-census-takers-death.html

Now we would not want to jump to conclusions on this now, but from the very start those right wing tea baggers were accused of doing this horrible thing. I knew from the get-go that this was not a murder, not enough evidence on anything to call it anything else. It's a suicide. It appears I was right.

Yes, I think there are a whole lot of libs on this board who need to choke down some feathers with it.

What about the cons who assumed that this guy was killed by moonshiners?

Since everyone will be required to eat crow, why don't we just make it a nice turkey dinner with all the fixin's?
selective memory there X
no one said Moonshiners DID it
but postulated that it COULD be a possibility
i know, i was one of them

• Thanks
The whole story was so bizarre from the get-go. I suspected suicide first, but could not believe all the media coverage labeling it possible "right wing terrorism". Yet a Muslim jihadist massacres 13 people, and these same hypocrites are still saying "Don't jump to conclusions". Defies logic.

It does appear that the MSM are a tad..... illogical, at times. Depending on their own agenda, they seem to swing from not just jumping to conclusions but doing a Neil Armstrong type leap.... and at others we are all supposed to wait patiently until the MSM decide what our opinion should be.

• Thanks
So. We have a man who was brutally murdered, or so sick and desperate he took his own life. I don't see the need for "gotcha" in either case.

I didn't Assume ANYTHING when it Happened...

MANY did, including the MSM...

Just like with the Beltway Snipers when they were Estimating that it was a Some Hunter Cracker who was Pissed at the World...

Ended up being a Islamic Convert and his Boy Toy on a Mission from Allah.

:)

peace...

Yes, I think there are a whole lot of libs on this board who need to choke down some feathers with it.

What about the cons who assumed that this guy was killed by moonshiners?

Since everyone will be required to eat crow, why don't we just make it a nice turkey dinner with all the fixin's?
selective memory there X
no one said Moonshiners DID it
but postulated that it COULD be a possibility
i know, i was one of them

Quote: Originally Posted by DiveCon
its Kentucky, they likely were moonshiners

Wow, just wow.

The whole story was so bizarre from the get-go. I suspected suicide first, but could not believe all the media coverage labeling it possible "right wing terrorism". Yet a Muslim jihadist massacres 13 people, and these same hypocrites are still saying "Don't jump to conclusions". Defies logic.

Yeah, I'm confused about when I can jump to conclusions and when I can't.

If it looks like rightwingers did it, we can jump as high and far as our little legs will allow.

If it looks like minorities/Muslims/leftwingers did, we have to encase our lower bodies in concrete.

Got it.

Police: Census worker staged death to conceal suicide - USATODAY.com

FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) — Authorities are saying a Kentucky census worker found hanging from a tree with "fed" scrawled on his chest committed suicide and staged his death to look like a homicide.
A news release from Kentucky State Police said Tuesday that Bill Sparkman died at the same location where his body was found Sept. 12 near a cemetery in a heavily wooded area of southeastern Kentucky.

A man who found the body in the Daniel Boone National Forest said the 51-year-old was bound with duct tape, gagged and had an identification badge taped to his neck.

Investigators say Sparkman acted alone in manipulating the scene to conceal the suicide.

The news release says Sparkman had recently taken out two life insurance policies that would not pay out for suicide.

Police: Census worker staged death to conceal suicide - USATODAY.com

FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) — Authorities are saying a Kentucky census worker found hanging from a tree with "fed" scrawled on his chest committed suicide and staged his death to look like a homicide.
A news release from Kentucky State Police said Tuesday that Bill Sparkman died at the same location where his body was found Sept. 12 near a cemetery in a heavily wooded area of southeastern Kentucky.

A man who found the body in the Daniel Boone National Forest said the 51-year-old was bound with duct tape, gagged and had an identification badge taped to his neck.

Investigators say Sparkman acted alone in manipulating the scene to conceal the suicide.

The news release says Sparkman had recently taken out two life insurance policies that would not pay out for suicide.

Will he be charged with one count of suicide and two counts of insurance fraud?

Forum List

Back