🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AP Source: Census Worker hanged with 'fed' on body

bachmann-rants.jpg

so....any updates on this case from the authorities in charge of the investigation?

ya and that left -wing marilyn Manson makes children go to school and murder other children..and Ozzy makes kids kill themselves...along with those gay leftist in Judas priest

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNp3yIsFyiI]YouTube - Judas Priest on trial for back-masking[/ame]

Haven't we solved this yet? Oh I see, I go away for a while and everyone gets off topic....this is not how distributed criminal investigation is supposed to work :D

here's what we know so far

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjSVRsoBYNY]YouTube - Peewee's evidence town meeting[/ame]

Police Eye Census Worker's Insurance

By JEFFREY McMURRAY and DEVLIN BARRETT, AP
posted: 7 HOURS 46 MINUTES AGO

WASHINGTON (Nov. 13) -- Investigators trying to solve the mystery of a census taker found hanging from a tree with the word "fed" scrawled on his chest are examining whether he manipulated the scene in order to conceal a suicide and make a life insurance claim possible for his son, law enforcement officials told The Associated Press.

The dead man's son, Josh Sparkman, said in an interview with the AP that he found paperwork for the private life insurance policy among the personal files of his father, Bill Sparkman, but wasn't sure of the amount or when it was taken out. He said authorities have told him nothing about the case or produced a death certificate, which is usually needed to make an insurance claim.

---

:)

peace...

WASHINGTON (Nov. 13) -- Investigators trying to solve the mystery of a census taker found hanging from a tree with the word "fed" scrawled on his chest are examining whether he manipulated the scene in order to conceal a suicide and make a life insurance claim possible for his son, law enforcement officials told The Associated Press.

The dead man's son, Josh Sparkman, said in an interview with the AP that he found paperwork for the private life insurance policy among the personal files of his father, Bill Sparkman, but wasn't sure of the amount or when it was taken out. He said authorities have told him nothing about the case or produced a death certificate, which is usually needed to make an insurance claim.

---

peace...

Yes, I think there are a whole lot of libs on this board who need to choke down some feathers with it.

---

peace...

Yes, I think there are a whole lot of libs on this board who need to choke down some feathers with it.

Will they be Honest enough?... :eusa_whistle:

peace...

What about the cons who assumed that this guy was killed by moonshiners?

Since everyone will be required to eat crow, why don't we just make it a nice turkey dinner with all the fixin's?

I didn't assume anything sir I merely poionted out the possibility and there is now just one more added to the pile...

What about the cons who assumed that this guy was killed by moonshiners?

Since everyone will be required to eat crow, why don't we just make it a nice turkey dinner with all the fixin's?
You mean the cons who brought up certain information that the libs not only did not take into account, but were utterly pissed off that more information that didn't fit into their nice knee-jerk assumption was provided?

Forum List

Back