🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AP Source: Census Worker hanged with 'fed' on body

mdn2000 is living in loony land. The type of behavior of which you express concern is far more likely from your kind than your enemies on the far left. They would merely educate in a nice local school room, down the street from your home, give you cookies and milk, and lecture you on getting along with others and sharing your toys.

mdn2000 is living in loony land. The type of behavior of which you express concern is far more likely from your kind than your enemies on the far left. They would merely educate in a nice local school room, down the street from your home, give you cookies and milk, and lecture you on getting along with others and sharing your toys.

Your the kook, your the liar, you make things up, you cannot defend a dozen of your posts and now you lied again. Is your position so important so important you must lie and describe your enemies as kooks and a danger.

So lets see if you can defend this last post of yours.

I have no enemies and I hate nobody. So show how you know I have an enemy or hold hate in my heart.

the word fed scrawled on his body points towards a political motive.

The guy had bills and a medical condition.....the life insurance policy he had will of course not pay off on a suicide. Fat head ED on MSNBC had a former FBI agent who said there are a few things the FBI is looking into about this that MAY point to something more then a cut and dry Homicide. This did not stop fat head Ed from ignoring all this because his mission is to blame the Right for any and everything. Let's all see what the findings are here before we start to blame Bush for this as well....O K Libs?

how do you hang yourself after binding your hands and feet with duct tape? you cons will do anything to deflect away from the most likely scenario.

It's an old Liberal trick used to make it look like conservatives did it.

it's even worse or just as horrible and even sadder to me if the man killed himself because of his medical bills.... :(

The guy had bills and a medical condition.....the life insurance policy he had will of course not pay off on a suicide. Fat head ED on MSNBC had a former FBI agent who said there are a few things the FBI is looking into about this that MAY point to something more then a cut and dry Homicide. This did not stop fat head Ed from ignoring all this because his mission is to blame the Right for any and everything. Let's all see what the findings are here before we start to blame Bush for this as well....O K Libs?

how do you hang yourself after binding your hands and feet with duct tape? you cons will do anything to deflect away from the most likely scenario.

It's an old Liberal trick used to make it look like conservatives did it.
How moronic, but expected.

They are starting to go all Murrah building on us.

lets not forget the guy who killed police because they were going to take away his guns a couple of months ago.

They are starting to go all Murrah building on us.

lets not forget the guy who killed police because they were going to take away his guns a couple of months ago.

All the Librul News Outlet AP can say for certain is: Glenn Beck and Tea Baggers

First let me say that this man regardless of who he was , was someones son, or perhaps soneones father or grandfather, and did not deserve this. The person or persons that did this deserve no less mercy than they gave this poor man. However, to somehow point to individuals that were expressing thier disfavor in this government was a motivating factor is a bit of a stretch without any proof of this.

imheretokillbush.jpg

I remind you, that when people make assumptions that sometimes it applies equally. So with in mind, why not take pause and wait , have a bit of sympathy for the poor man's family, and direct righteous outrage to the low life scumbags that did this whatever the reason.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Your the kook, your the liar, you make things up, you cannot defend a dozen of your posts and now you lied again. Is your position so important so important you must lie and describe your enemies as kooks and a danger.

I have no enemies and I hate nobody. So show how you know I have an enemy or hold hate in my heart.

Do you mean like how you hate gays???

mdn2000
Member #21080 Join Date: Sep 2009

Quote: Originally Posted by Zona
Quote: Originally Posted by mdn2000
Quote: Originally Posted by Xenophon
I found the editorial somewhat self serving.

The NYT is behind the curve and the bias is thick, they say they broke stories they hurt democrats...but did they?

The Rangle & Spitzer stories haven't hurt Democrats at all, I bet most people here don't know that Rangle is under investigation and nobody cared Spitzer resigned, another democrat simply took over his job.

Both of those were also NY stories, not national news.

ACORN is a national story, as was the van Jones matter, and they continue to be tone deaf about the real problem, they refuse to dig deep into the current corruption of a government they supported and helped elect through rediculous partisan support.

In short, they have marginalized themselves.
Rangle is gay, gay people get a pass as long as they are not Cheney's daughter. You think openly gay Wolf Blitzer would run stories on openly gay Democrat Rangle, not a chance. Hell Democrat Rangles lover was the head of Fannie Mae which started this mess and Rangle was the Senator in charge of Fannie Mae.

Sounds like there is something deep in your closet dude. Seriously. Not that there is anything wrong with that lifestyle.
Dude, no matter what is in my closet does not change the fact that Rangle is an openly gay democrat, you got google and I know you used it and found out for yourself, so you want to attack me in order to hide an openly gay democrat senator.

What is relevant is that the openly gay democrat senator gets a pass because he is gay, that dont disturb you, of course not, hes democratic and as long as he carries the vote it dont matter, in this case Rangle carried more than the vote, who was in charge of the banking institutions which went bankrupt causing the financial crisis. Just so happened it was a man in charge of these financial institutions and that man was the lover of Democrat senator Rangle.

Last edited:
I think the most interesting part of this argument is that some of the very same people who argue that this absolutely could not have been someone who was influenced by the Right-Wing media, are also the people who are most apt to believe any crazy-assed conspiracy theory that the Right-wing media tells them.

Like the story Limpballs and friends ran the other week about 3 kids getting into a fight on a schoolbus being some kind of larger conspiracy of black on white racial hate crimes.

Or the story Glenn Beck told about how Obama is trying to use the national debt to take over the government and create a totalitarian state.

I think that if this incident had happened in 2003-2004, and was a Bush era federal employee strung up in, say, the South Bronx or South Central, with "Fed" written on his chest, the right-wing would still be screaming their fool heads off about it.

I think the most interesting part of this argument is that some of the very same people who argue that this absolutely could not have been someone who was influenced by the Right-Wing media, are also the people who are most apt to believe any crazy-assed conspiracy theory that the Right-wing media tells them.

Like the story Limpballs and friends ran the other week about 3 kids getting into a fight on a schoolbus being some kind of larger conspiracy of black on white racial hate crimes.

Or the story Glenn Beck told about how Obama is trying to use the national debt to take over the government and create a totalitarian state.

I think that if this incident had happened in 2003-2004, and was a Bush era federal employee strung up in, say, the South Bronx or South Central, with "Fed" written on his chest, the right-wing would still be screaming their fool heads off about it.
I'll speak for myself. I want cool heads to prevail with no jumping to conclusions about a thing.

And, if this did happen in 2003 or 2004, I would be saying the same thing.

Criminals will be criminals and nuts will be nuts.

9/29/09 @ 2:50 pm and the AP is sticking by it's story: Glenn Beck and Tea Baggers

I'll speak for myself. I want cool heads to prevail with no jumping to conclusions about a thing.

And, if this did happen in 2003 or 2004, I would be saying the same thing.

Criminals will be criminals and nuts will be nuts.

But of course, you're not one of the "some of the same people" I was referring to.

Yeah, I'm looking at you frank.

mdn2000
Member #21080 Join Date: Sep 2009

Quote: Originally Posted by Zona
Quote: Originally Posted by mdn2000
Quote: Originally Posted by Xenophon
I found the editorial somewhat self serving.

The NYT is behind the curve and the bias is thick, they say they broke stories they hurt democrats...but did they?

The Rangle & Spitzer stories haven't hurt Democrats at all, I bet most people here don't know that Rangle is under investigation and nobody cared Spitzer resigned, another democrat simply took over his job.

Both of those were also NY stories, not national news.

ACORN is a national story, as was the van Jones matter, and they continue to be tone deaf about the real problem, they refuse to dig deep into the current corruption of a government they supported and helped elect through rediculous partisan support.

In short, they have marginalized themselves.
Rangle is gay, gay people get a pass as long as they are not Cheney's daughter. You think openly gay Wolf Blitzer would run stories on openly gay Democrat Rangle, not a chance. Hell Democrat Rangles lover was the head of Fannie Mae which started this mess and Rangle was the Senator in charge of Fannie Mae.

Sounds like there is something deep in your closet dude. Seriously. Not that there is anything wrong with that lifestyle.
Dude, no matter what is in my closet does not change the fact that Rangle is an openly gay democrat, you got google and I know you used it and found out for yourself, so you want to attack me in order to hide an openly gay democrat senator.

What is relevant is that the openly gay democrat senator gets a pass because he is gay, that dont disturb you, of course not, hes democratic and as long as he carries the vote it dont matter, in this case Rangle carried more than the vote, who was in charge of the banking institutions which went bankrupt causing the financial crisis. Just so happened it was a man in charge of these financial institutions and that man was the lover of Democrat senator Rangle.

Really?

he was killed in or near daniel boone park....used by pot growers...normally during harvest season the park is nearly closed to the public by growers....it will be interesting to see what is decided.

mdn2000 is living in loony land. d sharing your toys.

Your the
kooks and a danger.

I am gay, so how do I hate gays, oh, because I say Barney Franks is openly gay, because I said Wolf Blitzer is gay. I said Rangle is gay and I meant to say Barney franks democrat senator is gay

this is why the liberals and democrats are being defeated, this is why they need to give billions to acorn to get elected, this is why they need all the media controled by democrats and liberals.

Because they make things up.

saying someone is gay is not the same as hating them

Knowing just because you change the definition of a word through government legislation does not change the fact that a man and man cannot be married.

So I am gay, I cant hate gays, see.

Gays cant be married, but there are some of us who are twisted and demented, they have convinced that a man can be the wife and than that man twists his mind into thinking he is the wife, psychologically speaking, they have know nothing of the complicated psyche of the human brain.

Hope that helps you stop labeling people based simply on a so tiny amount of information.

I guess you knew bush lied with same amount of information

You voted for Obama with the same knee jerk reaction

wake up and quit hating me just because you disagree with things you just proved you know nothing about.

PM as well if you really want to get to know me on a much more personal basis

It's becoming increasingly apparent much delusional nonsense2000, you are nothing but a lying troll.

Here is another great example of someone who does not know who I am making assumptions about me, this someone is a Liberal/Marxist, so why do the Obama supporters jump to conclusions, why such knee jerk reactions, and if they are so quick to make irrational assumptions and than denigrate a man to make political points what do Obama supporters really know about Obama, did they vote for Obama as they respond to people they dont know, did they vote because they simply liked the slogan "hope and change".

Obama supporters make it perfectly clear on these boards they make decisions without knowing a thing, hence, they still know nothing about Obama yet they support Obama blindly.

I am a liar? PM me, maybe with a little intimate exchange you will come to know me than you might make a rational decision.

so in closing, another example of a post with no thought, no research, void of any substance, just a post, as they were taught in school.

I have wondered how someone can blindly follow a tyrant, you know in history, and I see how, people are just unwilling to work, the TV tells them so, so it must be.

Forum List

Back