🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AP Source: Census Worker hanged with 'fed' on body

But back to the topic. Any more info?

any more info, you dont provide info, your simply propaganda.

I have now lost track of the points you make that I challenge that you run from.

Rush, great man, call him what you like but that says more about you than Rush, hell you have stereotyped all conservatives just like the Racist bigots of the south who belong to the KKK.

So your heart can only spew hatred and lies, I cannot debate that, I can only flame that, we can go tit for tat all night and all day, but if you cannot give an example of in regards to Liddy than your simply a liar and your can only further your Marxism/liberal idealogy with lies.

That is the danger, the Marxist/Liberal will and does lie, after a lie dont work what next,

When I'm under pressure here I change the subject.

Now about the investigation. Any more info?

But back to the topic. Any more info?

I have now lost track of the points you make that I challenge that you run from.

Rush, great man, call him what you like but that says more about you than Rush, hell you have stereotyped all conservatives just like the Racist bigots of the south who belong to the KKK.

So your heart can only spew hatred and lies, I cannot debate that, I can only flame that, we can go tit for tat all night and all day, but if you cannot give an example of in regards to Liddy than your simply a liar and your can only further your Marxism/liberal idealogy with lies.

That is the danger, the Marxist/Liberal will and does lie, after a lie dont work what next,

10,500 posts against my 200 and your feeling pressure, 7 threads you opened your mouth and I challege you and with 10,000 posts you feel pressure.

Maybe you can help me with something sort of unrelated but related, how do you address a post that is nothing but a lie. I guess with 10,500 posts you can tell me how to run from your lies so tell me how to run from lies.

10,500 posts against my 200 and your feeling pressure, 7 threads you opened your mouth and I challege you and with 10,000 posts you feel pressure.

Maybe you can help me with something sort of unrelated but related, how do you address a post that is nothing but a lie. I guess with 10,500 posts you can tell me how to run from your lies so tell me how to run from lies.

If you run from a lie you will never stop. Best thing is to stand your ground and take it on. Honesty is the best policy.
If you

If you run from a lie you will never stop. Best thing is to stand your ground and take it on. Honesty is the best policy.
If you

So your saying to get 10,000 posts I should tell lies and than run from the lies?

If you

So your saying to get 10,000 posts I should run

No, just log in and post, that'll do it. And hang in there too. When I first came here it was a real right-wing slugfest, it's actually pretty reasonable here now, bit of balance between the various camps.

The problem is, Di, the tension IS very high in the USA right now. There is the baseline tension with the opposition's disgust with irresponsible and drunken sailor spending. The vilifying rhetoric of this honest opposition with ugly and false labels and associations throws nitro on that tension. The tension was high when Clinton was in office; it got higher when GWB was in office. This is a whole other plane of tension. I'm not sure the rest of world realizes how bad it is.

I'm entirely ignorant of how it is and that's a straightforward admission, no guile or funny stuff.

I wonder though if part of the problem is a seismic shift in US politics. The GOP has pretty well done its dash (or so it seems from this distance). Having said that I'm not that impressed with the Democrats either but who cares what I think, I'm not even a US citizen so I am speaking out of irrelevance. But if Obama manages to build a useful foreign policy and if his administration helps to turn around the economy what then?

I remember the tension when Clinton was in office. I was there for a few months and used to listen to G. Gordon Liddy broadcasting from Occupied DC. Nutter.

I don't understand that level of hatred in politics.

Hatred in politics in reference to G Gordon Liddy, give an example instead of making wild accusations which build tension with the intent to further divide, a nut, give real examples or will you "decline the invitation" once again.
G Gordon Liddy:

When a fed comes to your door "don't shoot at that, because they've got a vest on underneath that. Head shots, head shots.... Kill the sons of bitches."

"....give them a firefight. Just remember, they're wearing flak jackets and you're better off shooting for the head."

I'm entirely ignorant of how it is and that's a straightforward admission, no guile or funny stuff.

I wonder though if part of the problem is a seismic shift in US politics. The GOP has pretty well done its dash (or so it seems from this distance). Having said that I'm not that impressed with the Democrats either but who cares what I think, I'm not even a US citizen so I am speaking out of irrelevance. But if Obama manages to build a useful foreign policy and if his administration helps to turn around the economy what then?

I remember the tension when Clinton was in office. I was there for a few months and used to listen to G. Gordon Liddy broadcasting from Occupied DC. Nutter.

Hatred in politics in reference to G Gordon Liddy, give an example instead of making wild accusations which build tension with the intent to further divide, a nut, give real examples or will you "decline the invitation" once again.
G Gordon Liddy:

When a fed comes to your door "don't shoot at that, because they've got a vest on underneath that. Head shots, head shots.... Kill the sons of bitches."

"....give them a firefight. Just remember, they're wearing flak jackets and you're better off shooting for the head."

I remember that. I think he tried to say it was a joke or something. It must have been before Kevlar helmets though.

Oh, kudos for getting us back on track - "Fed"...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

If you

So your saying to get 10,000 posts I should run

No, just log in and post, that'll do it. And hang in there too. When I first came here it was a real right-wing slugfest, it's actually pretty reasonable here now, bit of balance between the various camps.

so your saying just make outragous statements as you do and you dont have to substantiate the statements? Your idealogy is that important, if proven to be based on lies, simply state another lie and post again, I am sorry, I cannot do that and I was not asking advise, I thought I would try and goad you into supporting the posts you freely make, posts with no basis in fact.

That bow you've drawn is about to snap from the tension.
The problem is, Di, the tension IS very high in the USA right now. There is the baseline tension with the opposition's disgust with irresponsible and drunken sailor spending. The vilifying rhetoric of this honest opposition with ugly and false labels and associations throws nitro on that tension. The tension was high when Clinton was in office; it got higher when GWB was in office. This is a whole other plane of tension. I'm not sure the rest of world realizes how bad it is.

As you can see from this board, we have a whole group representative of this level right here. Most are profoundly ignorant, and woefully gullible. They will take what shill like Limpbaugh and Beck say as gospel truth and never research the lies. They will stretch and spin the facts into an unreconizable phantasy just to maintain a world veiw that has little connection with reality. Sad, but they represent a significant percentage of the US population.

Never underestimate the lenghts the American Marxist Left will go to in order to obtain political power

"...in the spring of 1972, at Tulane University...students asked Alinsky to help plan a protest of a scheduled speech by George H. W. Bush, then U.S. representative to the United Nations - a speech likely to include a defense of the Nixon administration's Vietnam War policies. The students told Alinsky they were thinking about picketing or disrupting Bush's address. That's the wrong approach, he rejoined, not very creative - and besides causing a disruption might get them thrown out of school. He told them, instead, to go to hear the speech dressed as members of the Ku Klux Klan, and whenever Bush said something in defense of the Vietnam War, they should cheer and wave placards reading, ‘The KKK supports Bush.' And that is what they did, with very successful, attention-getting results." -- Sanford D. Horwitt from “Let Them Call Me Rebel”

As you can see from this board, we have a whole group representative of this level right here. Most are profoundly ignorant, and woefully gullible. They will take what shill like Limpbaugh and Beck say as gospel truth and never research the lies. They will stretch and spin the facts into an unreconizable phantasy just to maintain a world veiw that has little connection with reality. Sad, but they represent a significant percentage of the US population.

Why dont you point out the lies smart ass, that would make it easy to see you as a liar, or not. Better yet how about I check your posts and see if you willingly posted lies, you see a guy accusing others of being a liar is almost always a liar himself so I would bet if I looked at all your posts I would find at least one where you deliberately posted a lie.

So back up your mouth and post the lie you refer to, if you cannot post the lie I will most likely dig through your posts and see if you thought your idealogy so important that you would post false information.

You opened your mouth now back up your words like a man.

Why dont you point out the lies smart ass, that would make it easy to see you as a liar, or not. Better yet how about I check your posts and see if you willingly posted lies, you see a guy accusing others of being a liar is almost always a liar himself so I would bet if I looked at all your posts I would find at least one where you deliberately posted a lie.

So back up your mouth and post the lie you refer to, if you cannot post the lie I will most likely dig through your posts and see if you thought your idealogy so important that you would post false information.

You mean like this lie you posted earlier, and refused to back up when challenged?

Wolf Blitzer is openly homosexual

In the summer I live and work in a remote area of the forest. This year a guy shows up saying he was a census worker. We told him there are no year round residents here, no zip code, no phone lines ect. He acted like he understood, but the went snooping around all our outbuildings without asking. We didn't know he was doing it or why, just that his car had not left the mountain. When we found him INSIDE one of our buildings without permission, we told him he was trespassing and if he wasnt gone now we would call the sheriff. He told us that the sheriff had no authority over him and that he could go where he wanted. When I showed him my 9mm, business end first, he changed his mind and left in a great hurry. Personally, I think he was simply looking for something to steal. I can see where some people might think he was snooping for the govt. Whatever he was up to, I can see how a census worker acting in this manner could get himself hung with a sign on his chest.

You mean like this lie you posted earlier, and refused to back up when challenged?

So I state Blitzer is openly homosexual and that is your basis of challenge here, being an anchorman its real hard to find the truth, do a search on blizter openly gay and you find a billion hits on the subject so its not just me driving this paticular debate. I guess if I dont have a written confession I should not of said it, especially when it comes to ones sexuality. Its not like entertainers sexuality is as easy to research as the other subjects being discussed. I guess with entertainers like Wolf Blitzer its easy to take their words out of context especially when they have so much to say about homosexuality.

I am sorry I called the entertainer Wolf Blitzer openly gay, he is obviously not open about it.

seems very little has been forthcoming about this murder....area residents are saying there is no real acitvity at the graveyard where the hanging was. lots of questions that need resolved. i am surprised there are no updates but perhaps the police are focus on thier investigation and does not feel the need to spoon feed the media.

I think the guy was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Alot of illegal activities in those backwoods. Stumbling into the wrong situation with a government ID in your pocket does not lead to a long life

So I state Blitzer is openly homosexual and that is your basis of challenge here, being an anchorman its real hard to find the truth, do a search on blizter openly gay and you find a billion hits on the subject so its not just me driving this paticular debate. I guess if I dont have a written confession I should not of said it, especially when it comes to ones sexuality. Its not like entertainers sexuality is as easy to research as the other subjects being discussed. I guess with entertainers like Wolf Blitzer its easy to take their words out of context especially when they have so much to say about homosexuality.

I am sorry I called the entertainer Wolf Blitzer openly gay, he is obviously not open about it.
There isn't a billion hits. Nary a one I can find (discounting a joke thread from DU with no back up! lol)

Example, only to highlight your dishonesty ..and this:
mdn2000 said:

Indeed.

Now, back to the topic.

He had been doing this job in this area for six years, He was Kentucky people. They Knew Him and He Knew Them. Whoever did this, it was either very personal, or one of the righty RWW NUTJOB CREEPO LOONIES got stupid and really ridiculous. It wa'n't random and Census folks from there don't care about moonshiners!

The Moonshine and Marijuana argument makes no sense in this setting. They found the guy in the area he was known to be working. Killing him and hanging him from a tree with "Fed" on this chest means the FBI is coming in full force. If you want to hide your stills, or your crops, why take an action that you have to know will invite in the FBI en masse.

I still expect this to end with at least on Ruby Ridge style incident. Anyone willing to kill a Census Worker because he was a Fed is probably nuts enough to take a shot at the FBI Agent that shows up asking questions. Once that happens, its all over.

Some people just don't get how people from that area are, and in the Nut vs. Moonshine, etc. argument, there are a lot of places in KY to leave a body and it would never be found, and that this man was "displayed" is making a statement.... That is either political or, as I said, very personal.

Very true. Kentucky is about as desolate as it comes. And although none of us are certain about all of the details, I agree with you. The fact that the majority of Kentucky is so far out in the boondocks, it does make you wonder when you consider how and where one would go to dispose of a body. National parks and forests are very desolate places, but the trails are usually highly trodden.

Forum List

Back