🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AP Source: Census Worker hanged with 'fed' on body

I'm entirely ignorant of how it is and that's a straightforward admission, no guile or funny stuff.

I wonder though if part of the problem is a seismic shift in US politics. The GOP has pretty well done its dash (or so it seems from this distance). Having said that I'm not that impressed with the Democrats either but who cares what I think, I'm not even a US citizen so I am speaking out of irrelevance. But if Obama manages to build a useful foreign policy and if his administration helps to turn around the economy what then?

I remember the tension when Clinton was in office. I was there for a few months and used to listen to G. Gordon Liddy broadcasting from Occupied DC. Nutter.

I don't understand that level of hatred in politics.

Hatred in politics in reference to G Gordon Liddy, give an example instead of making wild accusations which build tension with the intent to further divide, a nut, give real examples or will you "decline the invitation" once again.
G Gordon Liddy:

When a fed comes to your door "don't shoot at that, because they've got a vest on underneath that. Head shots, head shots.... Kill the sons of bitches."

"....give them a firefight. Just remember, they're wearing flak jackets and you're better off shooting for the head."

Where is the rest of what you attribute to Liddy, why take Liddy out of context?

Look how the Obama supporters post, they are the first to resort to name calling, they post lies as truth, the Obama supporters get extremely angry when challenged and start saying nasty dirty things. Look how Obama supporteres stereotype conservatives. Look what happens when you challenge Obama supporters in thier posts, they will ignore their own posts and attack with hatred.

This fed was most likely in my opinion killed by an Obama supporter to try and denigrate conservatives. If Obama supporters are willing to say anything, anything as in lies, antisemitism, look how they act on the boards, it makes me beleive that obama supporters beleive their cause so rightous they will resort to a henious act and try and pin it on christians.

Who lives in the backwoods of kentucky, the poor, the poor who Obama defends, think they wont defend Obama in the only way their backwoods minds think.

This is just my opinion based on the nasty things Obama supproters are willing to post.

Maybe I am wrong, I doubt it, you can think of the craziest thing in the world and most likely its happened or will happen.

I read this with the assumption that you realize that KY didn't "go to" Obama in NOV. I can also assume that you've spent enough time in Kentucky to know that most of the people here aren't "librul" as people on here stereotype every democrat as. KY is about as conservative as a state can be. Come here, and ask around. (I know because I live here)

Antisemitism? I haven't seen a lot of that on here. Maybe I haven't been looking in the right places. Perhaps we should all study up on the history of antisemitism, and see which political ideology it has predominantly existed under. Nazi Germany, liberal? That's laughable at best.

This theory of yours, IMO, holds about as much water as the "Holocaust-never-happened" theories. That's quite a twisted view of society that you have there. Your views? Or something you've heard?

So you are telling me, that because Kentucky did not go for Obama that Kentucky was 100% pure conservative. You have no people in Kentucky that voted for Obama. There are no poor and no ACORN organizations in Kentucky.

I guess I could extrapulate out of your post that the murderer was simply an ordinary conservative american, not a hick because Kentucky has no hicks, the murderer was pro-Israel not some holocaust denier. If he was Democrat, which Kentucky is not (went to Obama so all are conservatives) he definately was not Liberal.

So my idea of the part of society that hangs people in graveyard with a sign that says FED, my view of that part of society, my view of the person who did this outragous murder is twisted.

You my freind have no clue. How should I view a murderer from Kentucky, who would you look for, you just defended the entire state, so you think we should let this person get away with murder so nobody thinks kentucky is a bit hillbilly.

My view of the part of society that murders is twisted. Not a simple murder but in this case a murder that is meant to send a message to the rest of the USA, "dont send no more of dem dare FEDS."

No. I'm from Kentucky, and I obviously voted for Obama. So I'm not saying that at all. And that was not what I was suggesting. What I will say, and my neighbors here (in KY) will overwhelmingly prove, is that the majority of the people in this commonwealth are extremely conservative. I wouldn't know about ACORN, because I've never dealt with them.

You-"I guess I could extrapulate out of your post that the murderer was simply an ordinary conservative american, not a hick because Kentucky has no hicks, the murderer was pro-Israel not some holocaust denier. If he was Democrat, which Kentucky is not (went to Obama so all are conservatives) he definately was not Liberal."

(I never said that I was SURE that the killer was a conservative. That would be a hasty generalization, and I try not to do that. Most ordinary conservatives wouldn't do something like this)

You-" This fed was most likely in my opinion killed by an Obama supporter to try and denigrate conservatives. If Obama supporters are willing to say anything, anything as in lies, antisemitism, look how they act on the boards, it makes me beleive that obama supporters beleive their cause so rightous they will resort to a henious act and try and pin it on christians. (Where did you get such an idea? Is there evidence of this, or did you just think of it?)

You-"Who lives in the backwoods of kentucky, the poor, the poor who Obama defends, think they wont defend Obama in the only way their backwoods minds think."
( Redneck jokes are fine. We tell them all the time in the South. You've been watching too much TV. We don't lie in wait for the canoe to come down the river.)
Pro-Israel vs. Pro-Palestine-

Has anything in this murder given the indication of anti-Israel sentiment. Maybe I should read the article a few more times.

What irritated me about the post, was that Kentuckians (I'm not originally from KY, BTW) were made to sound like a bunch of radical liberals, clinging to the apron strings of ACORN and the ACLU, and that's just not so. I for one am VERY moderately liberal (fiscally conservative, and socially liberal), and I'm in the minority here. It's like saying that Texas is a bunch of damned liberals. Or that NY or CA is too conservative.

One's imagination can bring about all possibilities. But whether or not they turn into probabilities, is another story.

I read this with the assumption that you realize that KY didn't "go to" Obama in NOV. I can also assume that you've spent enough time in Kentucky to know that most of the people here aren't "librul" as people on here stereotype every democrat as. KY is about as conservative as a state can be. Come here, and ask around. (I know because I live here)

Antisemitism? I haven't seen a lot of that on here. Maybe I haven't been looking in the right places. Perhaps we should all study up on the history of antisemitism, and see which political ideology it has predominantly existed under. Nazi Germany, liberal? That's laughable at best.

This theory of yours, IMO, holds about as much water as the "Holocaust-never-happened" theories. That's quite a twisted view of society that you have there. Your views? Or something you've heard?

So you are telling me, that because Kentucky did not go for Obama that Kentucky was 100% pure conservative. You have no people in Kentucky that voted for Obama. There are no poor and no ACORN organizations in Kentucky.

I guess I could extrapulate out of your post that the murderer was simply an ordinary conservative american, not a hick because Kentucky has no hicks, the murderer was pro-Israel not some holocaust denier. If he was Democrat, which Kentucky is not (went to Obama so all are conservatives) he definately was not Liberal.

So my idea of the part of society that hangs people in graveyard with a sign that says FED, my view of that part of society, my view of the person who did this outragous murder is twisted.

You my freind have no clue. How should I view a murderer from Kentucky, who would you look for, you just defended the entire state, so you think we should let this person get away with murder so nobody thinks kentucky is a bit hillbilly.

My view of the part of society that murders is twisted. Not a simple murder but in this case a murder that is meant to send a message to the rest of the USA, "dont send no more of dem dare FEDS."

No. I'm from Kentucky, and I obviously voted for Obama. So I'm not saying that at all. And that was not what I was suggesting. What I will say, and my neighbors here (in KY) will overwhelmingly prove, is that the majority of the people in this commonwealth are extremely conservative. I wouldn't know about ACORN, because I've never dealt with them.

You-"I guess I could extrapulate out of your post that the murderer was simply an ordinary conservative american, not a hick because Kentucky has no hicks, the murderer was pro-Israel not some holocaust denier. If he was Democrat, which Kentucky is not (went to Obama so all are conservatives) he definately was not Liberal."

(I never said that I was SURE that the killer was a conservative. That would be a hasty generalization, and I try not to do that. Most ordinary conservatives wouldn't do something like this)

You-" This fed was most likely in my opinion killed by an Obama supporter to try and denigrate conservatives. If Obama supporters are willing to say anything, anything as in lies, antisemitism, look how they act on the boards, it makes me beleive that obama supporters beleive their cause so rightous they will resort to a henious act and try and pin it on christians. (Where did you get such an idea? Is there evidence of this, or did you just think of it?)

You-"Who lives in the backwoods of kentucky, the poor, the poor who Obama defends, think they wont defend Obama in the only way their backwoods minds think."
( Redneck jokes are fine. We tell them all the time in the South. You've been watching too much TV. We don't lie in wait for the canoe to come down the river.)

Has anything in this murder given the indication of anti-Israel sentiment. Maybe I should read the article a few more times.

What irritated me about the post, was that Kentuckians (I'm not originally from KY, BTW) were made to sound like a bunch of radical liberals, clinging to the apron strings of ACORN and the ACLU, and that's just not so. I for one am VERY moderately liberal (fiscally conservative, and socially liberal), and I'm in the minority here. It's like saying that Texas is a bunch of damned liberals. Or that NY or CA is too conservative.

One's imagination can bring about all possibilities. But whether or not they turn into probabilities, is another story.

And thats the key to the solving crime, imagination, without an imagination one would never be a very effective detective.

So you get upset at my post because your proud of Kentucky and than dismiss what I clearly stated as "my opinion".

I was strictly speaking of a MURDERER, to state my ideas are a "twisted view of soceity" when I am strictly speaking of a murderer is, hell, I dont know what that is, twisted.

You been posting here, look at how the Liberals post, they post twisted sick shit, The lie, the call people awful names, nothing is off limits when it comes to thier political agenda. I got people at work who call conservatives greedy evil far right liars, yet they work for a conservative and they love there job, they make 60-80k a year and look what they say about conservatives who give them a job.

Its not a stretch to state that Liberals have hatred in their hearts, some dont, many do.

Its a fact that Liberals will say anything, fabricate lies, tell horrific lies about ones character in order to advance their political agenda.

With ACORN we see liberals willing to break the law, willing to commit serious crimes in order to get as little as one extra vote.

So is it a stretch to hypothesize that a Liberal may of commited a murder and tried to make it look like a far-right-wing-nut did it.

The Marxist cause for the Liberal is more important than my rights or yours, history is full of Marxist commiting murder to be in power.

So I have a twisted view of who may of commited murder.

I knew exactly which way the electoral college went in kentucky when I posted, was I suppose to clarify that first. Sure, I could of put more time into my post, thought it out, wrote a rough draft, and than maybe I would not of offended your sensibilities.

I think the guy was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Alot of illegal activities in those backwoods. Stumbling into the wrong situation with a government ID in your pocket does not lead to a long life

Like Delivering Pizza in Gary Indiana...

:)

peace...

That is definitely a possibility. And what a day to commit a murder...on a day when people (subjectively, not trying to insult here) whom others perceive as radicals, are having an anti-government rally. Automatic motive with true or staged evidence. Just like the quote from "Silence of the Lambs": "the elaboration of a bad liar". Anything's possible.

I think the guy was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Alot of illegal activities in those backwoods. Stumbling into the wrong situation with a government ID in your pocket does not lead to a long life

peace...

That is definitely a possibility. And what a day to commit a murder...on a day when people (subjectively, not trying to insult here) whom others perceive as radicals, are having an anti-government rally. Automatic motive with true or staged evidence. Just like the quote from "Silence of the Lambs": "the elaboration of a bad liar". Anything's possible.
Too bad he wasn't killed on a day when protests were occurring. Too bad those protests were not anti-government, either.

Congratulations on entering the coincidence is causation club.

And thats the key to the solving crime, imagination, without an imagination one would never be a very effective detective.

So you get upset at my post because your proud of Kentucky and than dismiss what I clearly stated as "my opinion".

I was strictly speaking of a MURDERER, to state my ideas are a "twisted view of soceity" when I am strictly speaking of a murderer is, hell, I dont know what that is, twisted.

You been posting here, look at how the Liberals post, they post twisted sick shit, The lie, the call people awful names, nothing is off limits when it comes to thier political agenda. I got people at work who call conservatives greedy evil far right liars, yet they work for a conservative and they love there job, they make 60-80k a year and look what they say about conservatives who give them a job.

Its not a stretch to state that Liberals have hatred in their hearts, some dont, many do.

Its a fact that Liberals will say anything, fabricate lies, tell horrific lies about ones character in order to advance their political agenda.

With ACORN we see liberals willing to break the law, willing to commit serious crimes in order to get as little as one extra vote.

So is it a stretch to hypothesize that a Liberal may of commited a murder and tried to make it look like a far-right-wing-nut did it.

The Marxist cause for the Liberal is more important than my rights or yours, history is full of Marxist commiting murder to be in power.

I knew exactly which way the electoral college went in kentucky when I posted, was I suppose to clarify that first. Sure, I could of put more time into my post, thought it out, wrote a rough draft, and than maybe I would not of offended your sensibilities.

Sure law enforcement has to have an imagination. I'm sure that criminal profilers are hard at work on this one. Profiling-prior crime statistics...a little bit of science, math, and imagination...with keen perception.

Both parties have a history of very nasty statements and atrocious acts: i.e.-McVeigh, Andreas, Ayers, Oswald (assuming that the Warren Commission was non-fiction through and through), Beck, Malkin, ACORN (you'll get no argument from me on this, until I see refutable evidence....I will agree with what I've seen and read thus far).

I'm originally from Tennessee and Michigan. So no, no Kentucky pride here. I just know what I see on a daily basis, in the bible belt of the U.S. And I will gladly debate a radical left-wing, if I see that they are not being rational....just as quickly as I will call someone out for stating that all "libruls" want a government hand out.

The Obama apostle theory just seemed to me to be a bit far-fetched. That would be CIA caliber action. Do you believe that most people think that elaborately? Kudos to you, because it would be a clever way to successfully get away with murder. I'll quote Silence of the Lambs again: I don't believe that this was a random act, but potentially "the elaboration of a bad liar". Honestly, if I find out that it was politically motivated, I will be surprised. It seems too calculated to be a random act. And if meth cookers are brave enough to operate in a National Forest, where every bust will fall under federal jurisdiction, they are brave souls indeed.

Last edited:

peace...

Too bad he wasn't killed on a day when protests were occurring. Too bad those protests were not anti-government, either.

Congratulations on entering the coincidence is causation club.

So it was a day to remember how we all bonded the day after September 11th?

A blast from the past:

AM Armies
Government "Cleansing"

By Leslie Jorgensen

Tired of easy listening? If you're in Colorado Springs, you can tune into KVOR, where talkshow host Chuck Baker mimics the sound of a firing pin--"kching-kching"--as he raves against the government and talks to listeners about shooting members of Congress and forming guerilla cells.

<snip>

...Suddenly, Baker began discussing the need for an armed revolution to take out the "slime balls" in Congress and bureaucrats "who are too stupid toget a job."

The topics Baker addresses are the "patriot" movement's obsessions: the raid on the Branch Davidian Compound in Texas; the FBI's assault on Idaho tax-resister Randy Weaver; a secret national police force under Janet Reno's command; spying black helicopters, microchips planted in babies, finger-printed drivers' licenses.

Baker's guests read like a who's who of the armed right, including Linda Thompson, "adjutant general" of the Unorganized Militia of the United States; Arizona's Graham County Sheriff Richard Mack, waging a legal battle against the Brady Bill; Larry Pratt, head of Gun Owners of America; Colorado legislator Charlie Duke, a self-proclaimed part-time revolutionary; and Rev. Pete Peters, who believes God wants gays condemned to death and warns against mixing with Jews and minority races.

Government "Cleansing"

Gloating over Sheriff Mack's lawsuit against the Brady Bill, and already counting on victory, Baker said, "We're not going to rest on that, and be assured that creeps like Metzenbaum and Kennedy are going to think thatwe're sitting back thinking, 'Well the Brady law has been defeated or declared unconstitutional.' You know how these slime balls operate. The only way you're ever going to get rid of Metzenbaum is when you're finally at a point that you can stand over there, put the dirt on top of the box and say, 'I'm pretty sure he's in there.'"

Baker discussed with callers the pros and cons of forming six- to eight-man militia cells for urban and rural guerrilla warfare; the host provided the phone number of the 500-member Save America Militia (now the El Paso County Militia). Since June, at least five militias have formed in Colorado Springs, along with the statewide Colorado Free Militia.

On Baker's show (8/29/94), Linda Thompson promoted her (later aborted)armed march on Washington to remove "traitors" from Congress:

We have 2 million U.S. troops, half of them are out of the country. Of the remaining half, half of them are not combat-trained. The best they could come up with all of the troops they could muster would be 500,000 people. They would be outnumbered five to one, if only 1 percent of the country went up against them.

"Linda, I've been told by every military person I've talked to that they would not stand there and take the side of government," Baker responded, broadcasting from the Monument Gun Shop. "They would come over to our side."

After the passage of the omnibus crime bill, callers on Baker's show raged against the restrictions on semi automatic rifles. "The problem we have right now is who do we shoot," a caller named Jacques said (9/6/94).

Other than Kennedy, Foley and Mitchell, the others are borderline traitors. They're the kingpins right now, beside the Slick One [Clinton].... We're going to have to make plans.... You've got to get your ammo.... We cannot do it as individuals, we have got to do it as an orchestrated militia.

Baker seemed sympathetic to this proposal: "Am I advocating the overthrow of this government?... I'm advocating the cleansing," he declared. "If you combined everybody in the United States of America that you would even estimate to be on the other side, you would only have a drop in the bucket compared to the masses in rebellion," Baker said. "Why are we sitting here?"

A caller named Eva warned Baker (9/6/94) that he "was coming perilously close to advocating the violent overthrow of the United States government." Baker replied, "It's provided for in the Constitution.... It's well within my right under free speech."

"You can do many things under the First Amendment, but you can't shout fire in a crowded theater," Eva countered.

I think making the gun sound you could incite someone a little less stable to take that route. I think you need to think a little bit more about the responsibility.... I think to many people [the sound of a firing pin] would signify that what you are advocating is violence to change what you perceive is wrong, it is armed rebellion.

"An armed revolution," Baker corrected.

A Fan's Shooting Spree

One listener who didn't just sit there was Francisco Martin Duran. On Oct. 29, 1994, the self-professed fan of Baker and Limbaugh fired nearly 30 bullets at the White House. The pickup truck he drove to Washington bore the bumper sticker with the Bakeresque message, "Fire Butch Reno."

Duran, who was active in militia activities in Colorado Springs, had nearly two months earlier threatened to go "to Washington to take someone out" in a call to Sen. Ben Nighthorse Campbell's office in Colorado Springs.

But Duran's warning went unnoticed--mainly because he was far from alone. "Numerous calls? I would call it an avalanche," said Carol Knight, Campbell's press secretary. "Each call was more obscene, threatening and mean than the one before." Apparently, Chuck Baker's show (8/23/94) had urged listeners to vent their displeasure at the passage of the crime bill--and Duran was one of hundreds who responded (Denver Post,11/17/94).

When Baker heard about Duran's shooting spree, he cut short a board meeting of the National Association of Radio Talk Show Hosts (NARTSH) in St. Louis.
More: AM Armies

At least we can take satisfaction in knowing,
things are different today.

A blast from the past:

AM Armies
Government "Cleansing"

By Leslie Jorgensen

Tired of easy listening? If you're in Colorado Springs, you can tune into KVOR, where talkshow host Chuck Baker mimics the sound of a firing pin--"kching-kching"--as he raves against the government and talks to listeners about shooting members of Congress and forming guerilla cells.

<snip>

...Suddenly, Baker began discussing the need for an armed revolution to take out the "slime balls" in Congress and bureaucrats "who are too stupid toget a job."

The topics Baker addresses are the "patriot" movement's obsessions: the raid on the Branch Davidian Compound in Texas; the FBI's assault on Idaho tax-resister Randy Weaver; a secret national police force under Janet Reno's command; spying black helicopters, microchips planted in babies, finger-printed drivers' licenses.

Baker's guests read like a who's who of the armed right, including Linda Thompson, "adjutant general" of the Unorganized Militia of the United States; Arizona's Graham County Sheriff Richard Mack, waging a legal battle against the Brady Bill; Larry Pratt, head of Gun Owners of America; Colorado legislator Charlie Duke, a self-proclaimed part-time revolutionary; and Rev. Pete Peters, who believes God wants gays condemned to death and warns against mixing with Jews and minority races.

Government "Cleansing"

Gloating over Sheriff Mack's lawsuit against the Brady Bill, and already counting on victory, Baker said, "We're not going to rest on that, and be assured that creeps like Metzenbaum and Kennedy are going to think thatwe're sitting back thinking, 'Well the Brady law has been defeated or declared unconstitutional.' You know how these slime balls operate. The only way you're ever going to get rid of Metzenbaum is when you're finally at a point that you can stand over there, put the dirt on top of the box and say, 'I'm pretty sure he's in there.'"

Baker discussed with callers the pros and cons of forming six- to eight-man militia cells for urban and rural guerrilla warfare; the host provided the phone number of the 500-member Save America Militia (now the El Paso County Militia). Since June, at least five militias have formed in Colorado Springs, along with the statewide Colorado Free Militia.

On Baker's show (8/29/94), Linda Thompson promoted her (later aborted)armed march on Washington to remove "traitors" from Congress:

We have 2 million U.S. troops, half of them are out of the country. Of the remaining half, half of them are not combat-trained. The best they could come up with all of the troops they could muster would be 500,000 people. They would be outnumbered five to one, if only 1 percent of the country went up against them.

"Linda, I've been told by every military person I've talked to that they would not stand there and take the side of government," Baker responded, broadcasting from the Monument Gun Shop. "They would come over to our side."

After the passage of the omnibus crime bill, callers on Baker's show raged against the restrictions on semi automatic rifles. "The problem we have right now is who do we shoot," a caller named Jacques said (9/6/94).

Other than Kennedy, Foley and Mitchell, the others are borderline traitors. They're the kingpins right now, beside the Slick One [Clinton].... We're going to have to make plans.... You've got to get your ammo.... We cannot do it as individuals, we have got to do it as an orchestrated militia.

Baker seemed sympathetic to this proposal: "Am I advocating the overthrow of this government?... I'm advocating the cleansing," he declared. "If you combined everybody in the United States of America that you would even estimate to be on the other side, you would only have a drop in the bucket compared to the masses in rebellion," Baker said. "Why are we sitting here?"

A caller named Eva warned Baker (9/6/94) that he "was coming perilously close to advocating the violent overthrow of the United States government." Baker replied, "It's provided for in the Constitution.... It's well within my right under free speech."

"You can do many things under the First Amendment, but you can't shout fire in a crowded theater," Eva countered.

I think making the gun sound you could incite someone a little less stable to take that route. I think you need to think a little bit more about the responsibility.... I think to many people [the sound of a firing pin] would signify that what you are advocating is violence to change what you perceive is wrong, it is armed rebellion.

"An armed revolution," Baker corrected.

A Fan's Shooting Spree

One listener who didn't just sit there was Francisco Martin Duran. On Oct. 29, 1994, the self-professed fan of Baker and Limbaugh fired nearly 30 bullets at the White House. The pickup truck he drove to Washington bore the bumper sticker with the Bakeresque message, "Fire Butch Reno."

Duran, who was active in militia activities in Colorado Springs, had nearly two months earlier threatened to go "to Washington to take someone out" in a call to Sen. Ben Nighthorse Campbell's office in Colorado Springs.

But Duran's warning went unnoticed--mainly because he was far from alone. "Numerous calls? I would call it an avalanche," said Carol Knight, Campbell's press secretary. "Each call was more obscene, threatening and mean than the one before." Apparently, Chuck Baker's show (8/23/94) had urged listeners to vent their displeasure at the passage of the crime bill--and Duran was one of hundreds who responded (Denver Post,11/17/94).

When Baker heard about Duran's shooting spree, he cut short a board meeting of the National Association of Radio Talk Show Hosts (NARTSH) in St. Louis.
More: AM Armies

At least we can take satisfaction in knowing,
things are different today.

What can I say, but WOAH! Unbelievable!

hey, but way to turn this into a political motive with ZERO proof
:clap2:

the word fed scrawled on his body points towards a political motive.

The guy had bills and a medical condition.....the life insurance policy he had will of course not pay off on a suicide. Fat head ED on MSNBC had a former FBI agent who said there are a few things the FBI is looking into about this that MAY point to something more then a cut and dry Homicide. This did not stop fat head Ed from ignoring all this because his mission is to blame the Right for any and everything. Let's all see what the findings are here before we start to blame Bush for this as well....O K Libs?

hey, but way to turn this into a political motive with ZERO proof
:clap2:

The guy had bills and a medical condition.....the life insurance policy he had will of course not pay off on a suicide. Fat head ED on MSNBC had a former FBI agent who said there are a few things the FBI is looking into about this that MAY point to something more then a cut and dry Homicide. This did not stop fat head Ed from ignoring all this because his mission is to blame the Right for any and everything. Let's all see what the findings are here before we start to blame Bush for this as well....O K Libs?

how do you hang yourself after binding your hands and feet with duct tape? you cons will do anything to deflect away from the most likely scenario.

how do you hang yourself after binding your hands and feet with duct tape? you cons will do anything to deflect away from the most likely scenario.
well, the FBI still hasnt said it wasnt a suicide, maybe he had help

myself, i still think the guy walked into the wrong area

well, the FBI still hasnt said it wasnt a suicide, maybe he had help

myself, i still think the guy walked into the wrong area

if he had help i think they would charge his helper with killing him? whatever the reason i hope they catch whoever did it.

put a rope around your neck. bind feet. bind hands. die. not a real challenge.

put a rope around your neck. bind feet. bind hands. die. not a real challenge.
it would be something special to bind your own hands with duct tape
and not have it look like you tried to

Sure law enforcement has to have an imagination. I'm sure that criminal profilers are hard at work on this one. Profiling-prior crime statistics...a little bit of science, math, and imagination...with keen perception.

Both parties have a history of very nasty statements and atrocious acts: i.e.-McVeigh, Andreas, Ayers, Oswald (assuming that the Warren Commission was non-fiction through and through), Beck, Malkin, ACORN (you'll get no argument from me on this, until I see refutable evidence....I will agree with what I've seen and read thus far).

I'm originally from Tennessee and Michigan. So no, no Kentucky pride here. I just know what I see on a daily basis, in the bible belt of the U.S. And I will gladly debate a radical left-wing, if I see that they are not being rational....just as quickly as I will call someone out for stating that all "libruls" want a government hand out.

The Obama apostle theory just seemed to me to be a bit far-fetched. That would be CIA caliber action. Do you believe that most people think that elaborately? Kudos to you, because it would be a clever way to successfully get away with murder. I'll quote Silence of the Lambs again: I don't believe that this was a random act, but potentially "the elaboration of a bad liar". Honestly, if I find out that it was politically motivated, I will be surprised. It seems too calculated to be a random act. And if meth cookers are brave enough to operate in a National Forest, where every bust will fall under federal jurisdiction, they are brave souls indeed.

I am enjoying our exchange, you seem pretty civil, I have not read much of your posts but I will most likely when I get a chance.

With all the crazy crimes out there just about anything one can imagine happens. Nothing surprises me.

You know I lived in East Detroit, than Macomb County.

Here are a couple thoughts of mine, at least the last quote, I wrote that in another thread. The following I stumbled across while searching the net, I only found one reference to the following story so I dont take it to be true but neither do I dismiss it, it does give more information to research and hopefully I can confirm the story or disprove the story. Its a bit relevant here because Obama was Sal Alinsky follower/student/organizer. Alinsky tactics.

The Fifth Horsemen of the Apocalypse: Climate Change

College students in the 1960s and 70s sought out Saul Alinsky for advice about tactics and strategy. On one such occasion, in the spring of 1972, at Tulane University’s annual week-long series of events featuring leading public figures, students asked Alinsky to help plan a protest of a scheduled speech by George H.W. Bush, then U.S. representative to the United Nations--a speech likely to include a defense of the Nixon administration’s Vietnam War policies. The students told Alinsky they were thinking about picketing or disrupting Bush’s address. That’s the wrong approach, he responded, not very creative--and besides, causing a disruption might get them thrown out of school. He told them, instead, to go to hear the speech dressed as members of the Ku Klux Klan, and whenever Bush said something in defense of the Vietnam War, they should cheer and wave placards reading “The KKK Supports Bush.” And that is what the students did, with very successful, attention-getting results.

I quote myself:
What did the Marxist Che Guevara (Fidel Castro's right hand man) do after siezing power, executed and murdered his political opponents by the thousand.

What did Marxist Stalin do, executed his political opponents by the thousands.

Why do the Obama supporters not get outraged at the death threats made against Bush and Cheney? The Obama supporters are explicity posting Bush and Cheney are war criminals, guilty of killing innocent people during an illegal war.

Stalin murdered simple political opponents

Castro murdered simple political opponents.

What will Obama supporters do to war criminals Bush and Cheney given the fact they have convicted Bush without a trial, given the fact Obama supporters are supportive of books and movies calling for Bush to die?

Forum List

Back