🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AP Source: Census Worker hanged with 'fed' on body

This "liberal/Marxist" thing tends to shake your credibility. There's a difference between the two concepts. And not only are the two concepts different, they're antagonistic towards one another. And did I see a reference to Obama being a "tyrant"? Again, down goes the credibility.

bachmann-rants.jpg

so....any updates on this case from the authorities in charge of the investigation?

This "liberal/Marxist" thing tends to shake your credibility. There's a difference between the two concepts. And not only are the two concepts different, they're antagonistic towards one another. And did I see a reference to Obama being a "tyrant"? Again, down goes the credibility.

This "liberal/Marxist" thing tends to shake your credibility. There's a difference between the two concepts

Lecter said it best, "Not anymore..."

I know Frank is about as dumb as a bag of hammers but you explaining to him what is going on around here is like Helen Keller teaching a course in art.

bachmann-hearst.jpg

projection is kind of a big word for Frank you better explain what that means for him if you can.

do you mean perks as in percocets?....Rush does get the best hillbilly heroin money can buy.

Have we learned anything about this case besides: Michelle Bachman, Glenn Beck and Tea baggers?

Forum List

Back