*Apacolypse Now*

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Sorry bout that,

1. Well looks like we got till the end of the year (3 days), and the APOCALYPSE of climate change happens, the end is near, sell off everything you own, if you own anything, buy food, guns, bullets, underground shelters, its fixing to get jiggy!
  2. 2004 report: Climate change will bring apocalyptic conditions to the world… by 2020
  3. I remember this like napalm in the morning in 2004.
  4. Don't say you weren't warned!!!,..lol!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

814112353_2013267.gif

Climate change is so real I’m going to run and buy some beachfront property

Sorry bout that,

1. Well looks like we got till the end of the year (3 days), and the APOCALYPSE of climate change happens, the end is near, sell off everything you own, if you own anything, buy food, guns, bullets, underground shelters, its fixing to get jiggy!
  2. 2004 report: Climate change will bring apocalyptic conditions to the world… by 2020
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
And who made this claim per chance?

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Bring it on. This world is far overdue for a good cleansing of the gene pool

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
And who made this claim per chance?

1. It depends on who you ask I guess?
  2. If you were to ask me, I would say, "Some complete fucking idiot wrapped around a fool."
  3. Ask (Al Gore), he would say "It is I, the failed run for president guy!"
  4. In both answers the answer would be correct.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Climate Change Advocates are grocery clerks sent by Global Elitists, to collect a bill.

Col. Kidd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back