🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Apparetly Jim Jordan crossed the deep state left wing

I adore it when someone on the Right does something and gets caught, it's all because of the Left. Roy Moore? The Left's fault. Dennis Hastert? The Left's fault. trump grabbing pussy? The Left's fault. O'Reilly's firing? The Left's fault.

I adore it when someone on the Right does something and gets caught, it's all because of the Left. Roy Moore? The Left's fault. Dennis Hastert? The Left's fault. trump grabbing pussy? The Left's fault. O'Reilly's firing? The Left's fault.

Jordan did not get caught at anything other than exposing BO's FBI. TS genius.

Of course they did and the accusers do. Only those with credibility problems would be willing to stain someone’s reputation for their own greed, just like Stormy and her lawyer..
https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...on_machine_turns_its_focus_on_jim_jordan.html

in going after the FBI, being used by Obama as his version of the KGB to try and block Trump's election. Two of Jordan's 'accusers' a term I use loosely seem to have their own credibility issues which the so called media forgot to report.

The "left" sounds like they are really good at exposing criminals then. Good on them!!!!

Don't believe the story. Tired of the metoo type bullshit
You don't believe multiple named boys coming forward saying they were groped by the wrestling doctor?
Nope.

Tired of these "sudden recollections"
It isn't sudden, this case has been going on for a while.
Not the Jordan stuff.
One interview I saw the kid, now an older man, claimed everyone knew.

Yet here we are DECADES later just hearing about it. If everyone knew why was it allowed to continue?

Not buying the accusations

So you guys on the left are not suspicious at all that the accusations come out only when a political enemy is doing something you don't like? Not suspicious at all?

You don't believe multiple named boys coming forward saying they were groped by the wrestling doctor?
Nope.

Not the Jordan stuff.

Yet here we are DECADES later just hearing about it. If everyone knew why was it allowed to continue?

Yes it has...they've been trying to get ahold of Jordan for awhile. He refuses to reply. Wonder why, eh?

Nope.

Not the Jordan stuff.

Yes it has...they've been trying to get ahold of Jordan for awhile. He refuses to reply. Wonder why, eh?
Why? Because he knows the dirty games the left plays

The boys led that coach on. Jordan had to protect him from their predation

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...on_machine_turns_its_focus_on_jim_jordan.html

in going after the FBI, being used by Obama as his version of the KGB to try and block Trump's election. Two of Jordan's 'accusers' a term I use loosely seem to have their own credibility issues which the so called media forgot to report.

One of the lawyers for the Fake Accusers has ties to Fusion GPS and the Clintons.

Nuff said.

So what? That doesn't make the accusations any less true. Why are you willing to believe the one doctor over multiple named boys? Oh, wait...I know...

Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

One of the lawyers for the Fake Accusers has ties to Fusion GPS and the Clintons.

Nuff said.

So what? That doesn't make the accusations any less true. Why are you willing to believe the one doctor over multiple named boys? Oh, wait...I know...

Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia
You may understand boedicca's behavior but I don't. Eagle is generally reasonable when the shoe finally drops, and it will in this case as it has in others. Not to say their aren't false accusations, but this one has too many accusers to not be the usual tawdry coach coverup with administrators being at best silently complicit

Forum List

Back