Apple could be used as a bargaining chip in the trade war Chinese state media wars

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2018-8-7_9-9-35.png

• Apple has benefited from cheap labor and strong supply chain in China which has helped it boost profit and get to a $1 trillion valuation, the state-backed People's Daily said.
  • The U.S. firm should share that money with Chinese citizens, the article urged.
  • Apple could be the target of "anger and nationalist sentiment" amid the ongoing trade war.
Arj
Apple could be used as a 'bargaining chip' in the trade war, Chinese state media warns
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And my oh my oh my once again. INFOWARS WARNED THE AMERICAN IDIOTS OF THIS BUT NOOOOOO IT'S A CONSPIRACY , JONES IS THIS JONE IS THAT if you only knew how clueless you dumb fks are and how sickening it is that we have a. "WORLD WIDE LIBRARY" yet you are the dumbest mother .............. with so much information you Trump haters Freedom haters are dumber than you have ever been

View attachment 209003

• Apple has benefited from cheap labor and strong supply chain in China which has helped it boost profit and get to a $1 trillion valuation, the state-backed People's Daily said.
  • The U.S. firm should share that money with Chinese citizens, the article urged.
  • Apple could be the target of "anger and nationalist sentiment" amid the ongoing trade war.
Arj
Apple could be used as a 'bargaining chip' in the trade war, Chinese state media warns
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And my oh my oh my once again. INFOWARS WARNED THE AMERICAN IDIOTS OF THIS BUT NOOOOOO IT'S A CONSPIRACY , JONES IS THIS JONE IS THAT if you only knew how clueless you dumb fks are and how sickening it is that we have a. "WORLD WIDE LIBRARY" yet you are the dumbest mother .............. with so much information you Trump haters Freedom haters are dumber than you have ever been

That’s a point made on NPR days ago. It’s an obvious point.

And the real stupid can't figure out why they took comments away at many news sources. BECAUSE THEY ARE POWERFUL AND EFFECT MANY PEOPLE'S THOUGHTS
Causing problems for the far left in silicon valley is a worry?

They can and will control our information, our rights of the internet, I dunno will you worry when you have to register all your information at the will of China'. ?

And the real stupid can't figure out why they took comments away at many news sources. BECAUSE THEY ARE POWERFUL AND EFFECT MANY PEOPLE'S THOUGHTS
Causing problems for the far left in silicon valley is a worry?

They can and will control our information, our rights of the internet, I dunno will you worry when you have to register all your information at the will of China'. ?

So the “they” in your latest fantasy is China?

You do realize that China is talking about the physical manufacture of the IPhone, right?

Forum List

Back