'Apprentice' contestant's lawsuit against Trump to proceed: NY judge

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017

Summer Zervos's Lawsuit to proceed:

"A former contestant on Donald Trump’s reality TV show “The Apprentice” may pursue her defamation lawsuit against the U.S. president, a New York state judge ruled on Tuesday, despite Trump’s effort to have an appeals court put it on hold.

Schechter said on Tuesday she was allowing the case to proceed because the appeals court did not issue a stay. In March, she said there was no authority to dismiss litigation related “purely to unofficial conduct” solely because he occupied the White House.

“No one is above the law,” the judge wrote then."

She better be careful, Trump's lawyers say he can kill her and pardon himself!! :113::21:

"A former contestant on Donald Trump’s reality TV show “The Apprentice” may pursue her defamation lawsuit against the U.S. president, a New York state judge ruled on Tuesday, despite Trump’s effort to have an appeals court put it on hold.

Schechter said on Tuesday she was allowing the case to proceed because the appeals court did not issue a stay. In March, she said there was no authority to dismiss litigation related “purely to unofficial conduct” solely because he occupied the White House.

You mean, no one is above the Dimocrap spin-slander machine.

You mean, no one is above the Dimocrap spin-slander machine.
I don't even know what that means..perhaps you should use English and avoid alt/right newspeak?

I don't have a clue as to anyone's guilt or innocence...but it seems an innocent man has nothing to worry about..maybe..here's a thought..Trump should just do the deposition and clear his name? Unless he HAS done something wrong..in which case I'd recommend he delay and deny for as long as he...ahh...oh....right~

Absent of any drugging for sex claims, I'll place my bet on Trump to win this one.

Forum List

Back