Arab commentator: Arabs use the word Zionist as an insult, but they know Zionism has succeeded while the Arab world is a failure

What? You have Christian Nationalism, Arab Nationalism (think Nasser), Nazism etc.
You’re drawing a parallel between Jews who want a right to self-determination via their own nation to NAZIs who sought out Jews to gas them?!

You’re drawing a parallel between Jews who want a right to self-determination via their own nation to NAZIs who sought out Jews to gas them?!

Nazism was just German Nationalism. I don't like nationalism.. IMO Christian Nationalism is bad news and really bad for the country.. Trump said he's a Nationalist.

Nazism was just German Nationalism. I don't like nationalism.. IMO Christian Nationalism is bad news and really bad for the country.. Trump said he's a Nationalist.

Arab supremacists downplay Nazism as narrow German nationalism,
because otherwise it exposes Islamism preaching essentially similar goals.

Seek exclusive Arab hegemony on several continents, at the expense of others,
nothing but greed and degeneration, otherwise called - Arab imperialism.

Last edited:
There’s a big difference between loving one’s country and wanting it to remain strong and murdering millions of people because you don’t like their religion.

There’s a big difference between loving one’s country and wanting it to remain strong and murdering millions of people because you don’t like their religion.

You're saying nobody likes Judaism? I never heard such a thing.

Nationalism is bad stuff. Look at the nationalist regimes of the 20th century.

When did I say that? I said that antisemites use the word Zionist as if it’s a bad thing.
Nationalism, which is wanting a strong and successful country, is a good thing. I bet you’re OK with the big invasion of uneducated, low-class foreigners at the Southern border coming in, with their fentanyl and sexual abusers, with false claims of asylum and then failing to show for their hearings.

Zionism is just Jewish nationalism.

Being a Jewish national movement,
merits it more than merely nationalism.

Inspiring many others in the region,
as a historically persecuted minority that
re-constituted itself and exceeds the conditions.

See, how spineless you're,

can't explain why you think nationalism "is bad",
beside blaming it on Israel, Trump, and Christians...
but think Arab imperialists occupying the entire MENA - good?

Last edited:

Globalism is just another way to get the people in power as far away from their constituents as possible.

Just like in the US where Dems want everything to be controlled by un-elected federal bureaucrats.

There is nothing wrong with Nationalism as a philosophy in and of itself.

And what exactly are you detailing when you say Christian Nationalism?

Greater Israel has been a major success, yes.

Israel is great!

B12DA0D3-17AB-484B-AFC0-607CEF07465B.jpeg

American nationalism, particularly white nationalism, is bad news for women and people of color.

In my opinion,

It is exactly because of treatment of minorities and women,
that American nationalism is good, while "white nationalism",
as ideology of racial superiority, similar to Arab imperialism - fails.

Forum List

Back