Archer May Have Broken The Dam Wide Open

White leftist and Jews have turned America into a country more corrupt and dangerous than the USSR

Joe is the target. We don't give a damn about Hunter. Joe Biden will be gone before the spring.
Cool story bro.
8e2269970c5edef0fe576b98a7be1ed2bf81e3a4d286e6850a81e6d25f23d8dc.jpg

So, what's the nail in the coffin from this "latest bombshell?"

Sad we are now a third world failed republic. Maybe they better indict Desantis too.
It's also sad that anyone posting here has no defense of the Bidens, they are only able to say "orange man bad".
That is NOt a defense of the Bidens. It does reinforce the idea that our justice system has been politicized and further demonstrates that we have lost the republic.
I am no Trump fan myself, but it would seem like someone here who is a Biden fan could come up with some kind of defense for the growing allegations against him and his family.
Again, "orange man bad" is NoT a defense of the Bidens. It just isn't.
Has anyone considered both trump and Biden could be criminal?

Nope. Thats hearsay.
??? Nope - direct testimony "I was sitting in the meeting when I saw Hunter push his speed dial and speaker phone buttons and his daddy answered the phone."

Hearsay is the shit your pal Smith is trying to sell you. Triple hearsay to more exact.

Last edited:
It's also sad that anyone posting here has no defense of the Bidens, they are only able to say "orange man bad".
That is NOt a defense of the Bidens. It does reinforce the idea that our justice system has been politicized and further demonstrates that we have lost the republic.
I am no Trump fan myself, but it would seem like someone here who is a Biden fan could come up with some kind of defense for the growing allegations against him and his family.

where

is

the

evidence?

The defense seems to be "But they didn't discuss how Joey was going to change US policy for $5,000,000 over a speaker phone in a restaurant."

What "allegation?"

#SpitItOut

Forum List

Back