Archer May Have Broken The Dam Wide Open

Yes, and I'm sure they are damning.

If your lucky you got someone else on tape that said no business discussions took place...but the good news I'm sure Trump's hand puppets in Congress will have a new whistleblower to get your hate juices flowing.

Benghazi all over again.

If your lucky you got someone else on tape that said no business discussions took place...but the good news I'm sure Trump's hand puppets in Congress will have a new whistleblower to get your hate juices flowing.

Benghazi all over again.

Benghazi all over again.
what was that you said??

9 investigations and no charges.

Maybe you should read the entire thing?
Benghazi? I did.

Huge amount of BS reported in the media, for consumption by people who hold the media propaganda close to their heart.

What the Obama compliant media reported to the American people differed from the report.

Benghazi? I did.

Huge amount of BS reported in the media, for consumption by people who hold the media propaganda close to their heart.

What the Obama compliant media reported to the American people differed from the report.
Obama was the magic negro. The media were never going to tell the truth about him. Obama knew Joe was dirty.

Forum List

Back