Archer May Have Broken The Dam Wide Open

Archer’s bombshell testimony proved that Joe Biden repeatedly lied when he claimed over the years he never spoke with his son about his business.

According to Archer, Burisma CEO Mykola Zlochevsky and executive Vadim Pozharski “placed constant pressure on Hunter Biden to get help from D.C.” At the time, Joe Biden was the Obama administration’s point man on Ukraine policy.

According to Greene, Archer testified that Joe Biden was referred to as “the brand” and that the reason for Joe Biden’s participation in the phone calls with Hunter’s associates was to leverage Joe Biden’s influence and power for Hunter’s business ventures. “They made Joe Biden the actual product they were selling
.”

It mow seems like more if Hunter's associates may be willing to step forward to testify against the crackhead and 'The Big Guy'.

Keep trying I am someday something will stick

1. This is why fox news is considered fake. From your article...

"Following Devon Archer’s bombshell congressional interview last week alleging President Biden’s deep involvement with Hunter Biden’s business dealings, a new light is being cast on his son’s longtime business partner who stands to know even more."

That is actually the exact opposite of what Devin testified.

2. From your article...

Schwerin was the founding partner and managing director of Hunter’s now-dissolved firm Rosemont Seneca Partners when he was appointed by then-President Obama to the Commission for the Preservation of America’s Heritage Abroad, an independent U.S. government agency, in early 2015.

This explains why he visited ...as if it is required to explain.

3. This article does nothing to support your contentions. Why did you post it?
more like it was a cover for the visits,,

You really need to be better if you are going to troll for Russia.

"I am unemployed since I dont need to work anymore,," Post 331 in this very thread.

Are you even a real person?
do you know what the word unemployed means??

everyone works even if its to take a shit,,

So he leveraged the family name for his benefit.

“Zlochevsky responded he did not send any funds directly to the ‘Big Guy’ (which [the FBI source] understood was a reference to Joe Biden). [The source] asked Zlochevsky how many companies/bank accounts Zlochevsky controls; Zlochevsky responded it would take them (Investigators) 10 years to find the records (i.e. illicit payments to Joe Biden).”

Biden $10M bribe file released: Burisma chief said he was ‘coerced’ to pay Joe, ‘stupid’ Hunter in bombshell allegations

“Zlochevsky responded he did not send any funds directly to the ‘Big Guy’ (which [the FBI source] understood was a reference to Joe Biden). [The source] asked Zlochevsky how many companies/bank accounts Zlochevsky controls; Zlochevsky responded it would take them (Investigators) 10 years to find the records (i.e. illicit payments to Joe Biden).”

Biden $10M bribe file released: Burisma chief said he was ‘coerced’ to pay Joe, ‘stupid’ Hunter in bombshell allegations

You realize that information is no more verified today than it was when they first revealed it, right? Which is not verified.

Why are you posting the 1023 form?

Do you think I'm as dumb as a Trump supporter and not realize that form is useless?

You realize that information is no more verified today than it was when they first revealed it, right? Which is not verified.
Why are you posting the 1023 form?

Do you think I'm as dumb as a Trump supporter and not realize that form is useless?
A conversation between Zlochchevsky and Poroshenko is available in a podcast by leftwing favorite Dan Bongino. I posted it.

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Maybe somebody will find something Barr didn't.
I liked the testimony of the deputy US Atty, under oath when asked if FBI had the 17 tapes.....he said he didn't want to get into it.
1023 went along the same route.

The tapes I refer to have been in existence since sometime in 2020.

MINSK, Belarus (AP) — Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy said Wednesday that prosecutors have opened a criminal inquiry into leaked tapes that allegedly feature the country’s former leader discussing conditions for a $1 billion loan with former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden.

The tapes, which are yet to be authenticated, were released on Tuesday by Ukrainian lawmaker Andrii Derkach, who long has aired unsubstantiated corruption accusations against Biden and his son, who used to serve on the board of Ukrainian gas company Burisma.

If so they did a hell of a good job.

Derkach alleged Tuesday that Biden promised Poroshenko in 2015-16, when both were still in office, $1 billion in loan guarantees in exchange for “keeping Burisma’s schemes and international corruption in place” by ousting then Prosecutor General Victor Shokin to prevent him from investigating the company.

But on the tape Derkach released, the two men introduced as “Vice President Biden” and “President Poroshenko” discuss replacing Shokin as a condition for the loan guarantees, but make no mention of Burisma.

Shokin was eventually fired in March 2016.

Ukraine to investigate leaked tapes with ex-president, Biden

Funny how things have changed regarding this issue.

I liked the testimony of the deputy US Atty, under oath when asked if FBI had the 17 tapes.....he said he didn't want to get into it.
1023 went along the same route.

The tapes I refer to have been in existence since sometime in 2020.

MINSK, Belarus (AP) — Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy said Wednesday that prosecutors have opened a criminal inquiry into leaked tapes that allegedly feature the country’s former leader discussing conditions for a $1 billion loan with former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden.

The tapes, which are yet to be authenticated, were released on Tuesday by Ukrainian lawmaker Andrii Derkach, who long has aired unsubstantiated corruption accusations against Biden and his son, who used to serve on the board of Ukrainian gas company Burisma.

If so they did a hell of a good job.

Derkach alleged Tuesday that Biden promised Poroshenko in 2015-16, when both were still in office, $1 billion in loan guarantees in exchange for “keeping Burisma’s schemes and international corruption in place” by ousting then Prosecutor General Victor Shokin to prevent him from investigating the company.

But on the tape Derkach released, the two men introduced as “Vice President Biden” and “President Poroshenko” discuss replacing Shokin as a condition for the loan guarantees, but make no mention of Burisma.

Shokin was eventually fired in March 2016.

Ukraine to investigate leaked tapes with ex-president, Biden

Funny how things have changed regarding this issue.
Thanks for your three year old article.

Is this guy the Chinese spy or the dead but resurrected guy?

Tapes been in existence since 2020......you must have missed it.
Yes, and I'm sure they are damning.

If your lucky you got someone else on tape that said no business discussions took place...but the good news I'm sure Trump's hand puppets in Congress will have a new whistleblower to get your hate juices flowing.

Benghazi all over again.

Forum List

Back