Archer May Have Broken The Dam Wide Open

you didnt explain why you failed to post that definition of fraud,,,

why didnt you??
Because the definitions are essentially the same and I wanted to spare you the embarrassment of looking like an idiot.

What law does your legal expertise think was broken?

Because the definitions are essentially the same and I wanted to spare you the embarrassment of looking like an idiot.

What law does your legal expertise think was broken?
if they were the same there would be only one,, but there are two and youre ignoring the one that proves you wrong,,,

your an open book dude and the theme is youre scared shitless or being paid,,

that explains everything,,,
What does that explain?

What in the article was illegal?

I'm guessing nothing since this is from the article you posted.

"There’s no evidence that Joe Biden used his power inappropriately or took action to benefit his relatives with respect to these ventures."

ROFL. You didn't even read your own article. You have got to be the dumbest poster I have ran across in a long time.

Go ahead, post something else stupid for me to read. This is better then Eddie Murphy Delirious.

I did read it and its 100% about his speech not his actions,,
Wrong.

Free speech is neither unlimited nor absolute.

Speech advocating for violating the law – as Trump sought to do – is not entitled to First Amendment protections.

That conservatives continue to push the ‘free speech’ lie renders them just as dishonest and lawless as Trump.

if they were the same there would be only one,, but there are two and youre ignoring the one that proves you wrong,,,

your an open book dude and the theme is youre scared shitless or being paid,,
Oh FFS. Do actually believe that all legal definitions are the same across all platforms and dictionaries?

What do you believe to be the difference between the two?

Wrong.

Free speech is neither unlimited nor absolute.

Speech advocating for violating the law – as Trump sought to do – is not entitled to First Amendment protections.

That conservatives continue to push the ‘free speech’ lie renders them just as dishonest and lawless as Trump.
youre premise is a lie,, speech that would take away anothers right isnt speech,,
its a violation of another persons rights,,

Oh FFS. Do actually believe that all legal definitions are the same across all platforms and dictionaries?

What do you believe to be the difference between the two?
they are when they have a different context and result,,

youre using the one that leaves out personal gain,,

why would you do that,,
wouldnt it be easier to be honest and use the appropriate definition??

Either.

Also, still waiting for you to tell me what laws were broken by Joe.

Answer please.
if you use your logic and the definition you keep ignoring they committed fraud for personal gain since biden used his office to give the illusion hunter had his backing for hunter to make a million dollars for a job hes not qualified for,,

but it goes beyond illusion when joe had the prosecutor fired for investigating burisma,,

if you use your logic and the definition you keep ignoring they committed fraud for personal gain since biden used his office to give the illusion hunter had his backing for hunter to make a million dollars for a job hes not qualified for,,

but it goes beyond illusion when joe had the prosecutor fired for investigating burisma,,
I still can't wrap my head around the fact that you are claiming Joe committed illusionary crimes. That is Tucker/Russia level stupid. (If you don't know Tucker turn it to RT; he is there frequently).

Literally, you want to charge Joe Biden with being on speakerphone while his son didn't talk about business, evidently based on the fact that some guy, who is convicted of fraud, gives his opinion about an illusion of access while simultaneously testifying that Joe never discussed business.

As far as Shoken firing...

You have to be a Russian troll (and I am pretty sure you are) to use that excuse. He was acting on orders from the president.

Do you actually think Biden went rogue, as vice president, on video, and made that statement on his own, with no backlash at the time from anyone? ROFL.

Now will you answer my question?

In your legal expertise, what specific crime do you think Joe Biden should be charged with?

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that you are claiming Joe committed illusionary crimes. That is Tucker/Russia level stupid. (If you don't know Tucker turn it to RT; he is there frequently).

Literally, you want to charge Joe Biden with being on speakerphone while his son didn't talk about business, evidently based on the fact that some guy, who is convicted of fraud, gives his opinion about an illusion of access while simultaneously testifying that Joe never discussed business.

As far as Shoken firing...

You have to be a Russian troll (and I am pretty sure you are) to use that excuse. He was acting on orders from the president.

Do you actually think Biden went rogue, as vice president, on video, and made that statement on his own, with no backlash at the time from anyone? ROFL.

Now will you answer my question?

In your legal expertise, what specific crime do you think Joe Biden should be charged with?
what was the purpose of joe being on 2 dozen of hunters business calls??

its already been proven a burisma exec asked the bidens to have the prosecutor fired,,

Who knows for sure? We don't. Perhaps so hunter could sell the illusion of influence. Regardless, that has nothing to do with Joe and is not illegal.

Link.
in reality the illusion part is off the table,, we already know favors and money was exchanged,,,

Link for the claim in post 315 please.

"its already been proven a burisma exec asked the bidens to have the prosecutor fired"
thats already been posted many times,,

your ignorance is your problem not mine,,,

hey why do you think that russian mayors ex-wife gave hunter 3.5 million dollars after joe had a meeting with her???

thats already been posted many times,,

And I posted links several times showing how you are wrong several times yet you keep posting nonsense.

If you give up, just say you give up

your ignorance is your problem not mine,,,

hey why do you think that russian mayors ex-wife gave hunter 3.5 million dollars after joe had a meeting with her???
I don't know. You tell me and provide a link.

Forum List

Back