Archer May Have Broken The Dam Wide Open

And I posted links several times showing how you are wrong several times yet you keep posting nonsense.

If you give up, just say you give up

I don't know. You tell me and provide a link.
no you didnt,,

links have all been provided,, at this point your ignorance is your problem,,

It's been posted several times. Your laziness and/or denial are not an excuse. That's your problem, not mine.

Yes, and I responded to those links. Your denial is weak and won't work.
how am I lazy or denying anything when I posted a lot of them annd openly admit to doing so,,,

I dont think those words mean wht you think they ,mean,,

how am I lazy or denying anything when I posted a lot of them annd openly admit to doing so,,,

Reading comprehension issues again? It's not about what you posted; it's what I posted.

I said you were to lazy to search the links I made that directly refuted your links..and you refuse to acknowledge them.

Are you tired?

I dont think those words mean wht you think they ,mean,,
They mean that your inability to accept or acknowledge the links previously provided is not my problem.

Reading comprehension issues again? It's not about what you posted; it's what I posted.

I said you were to lazy to search the links I made that directly refuted your links..and you refuse to acknowledge them.

Are you tired?

They mean that your inability to accept or acknowledge the links previously provided is not my problem.
how did it refute my links if you claim I didnt post any,??

the problem with your links are like your selective definition of fraud,, they were selective and didnt take into account the things in the link I and many others have posted,,,

how did it refute my links if you claim I didnt post any,??

I meant outside of what I already refuted in the rebuttal links. Now it turns out you didn't see them.

How come you don't read posts?

Maybe slow down a little bit and read all the posts so you don't get confused.

the problem with your links are like your selective definition of fraud,, they were selective and didnt take into account the things in the link I and many others have posted,,,
All of which I already rebuffed in my links.

It's like you are trolling because you keep repeating the same nonsense post after post.

I meant outside of what I already refuted in the rebuttal links. Now it turns out you didn't see them.

How come you don't read posts?

Maybe slow down a little bit and read all the posts so you don't get confused.

All of which I already rebuffed in my links.

It's like you are trolling because you keep repeating the same nonsense post after post.
you didnt refute anything in rebuttal links,,

Sorry you missed them.

Despite that, the fact that you did miss them is not my problem. It isn't my job to duplicate efforts because you can't follow along.

You have wasted a lot of our time.
you never said why you didnt quote the one definition that describes what the bidens were doing??

what must suck??
I didnt say they did,,

If you depend on the government, that means SS etc.

If that is all you have...that must suck.

and why if the government will pay my bills shouldnt I allow them to??
Well you paid into SS etc so they aren't necessarily paying your bills for you. You paid into that.

I just am curious why that is all the income you claim to have.

Do you live in low income housing too?

Well you paid into SS etc so they aren't necessarily paying your bills for you. You paid into that.

theres other ways to live off the government instead of SS or SSI,,

but I never said I was,,

truth is I do work about 50 hrs a week,, just dont get paid for it,, there should be a law against it,,

theres other ways to live off the government instead of SS or SSI,,

but I never said I was,,

truth is I do work about 50 hrs a week,, just dont get paid for it,, there should be a law against it,,
1. This is why fox news is considered fake. From your article...

"Following Devon Archer’s bombshell congressional interview last week alleging President Biden’s deep involvement with Hunter Biden’s business dealings, a new light is being cast on his son’s longtime business partner who stands to know even more."

That is actually the exact opposite of what Devin testified.

2. From your article...

Schwerin was the founding partner and managing director of Hunter’s now-dissolved firm Rosemont Seneca Partners when he was appointed by then-President Obama to the Commission for the Preservation of America’s Heritage Abroad, an independent U.S. government agency, in early 2015.

This explains why he visited ...as if it is required to explain.

3. This article does nothing to support your contentions. Why did you post it?

Forum List

Back