Archer May Have Broken The Dam Wide Open

Which evidence? One allegation is of an organizational coverup, so it will take time to uncover evidence. Did you happen to notice I spoke of allegations? It's right there in my post you quoted. Allegations are not anything more than allegations and require investigation.
Why are you against investigation? That's a better question.

where

is

the

evidence?

Which evidence? One allegation is of an organizational coverup, so it will take time to uncover evidence. Did you happen to notice I spoke of allegations? It's right there in my post you quoted. Allegations are not anything more than allegations and require investigation.
Why are you against investigation? That's a better question.

i say go for it.... i also say that allegations are also used to deflect.

as in this case. dark brandon has been in politics for 50 years & never has there been allegations of impropriety.

he has a son that has done some pretty scummy things, & needs to be held responsible & is taking responsibility for his actions.

but hunter is not joe, & joe is not hunter.

happy investigating!!!

i say go for it.... i also say that allegations are also used to deflect.

as in this case. dark brandon has been in politics for 50 years & never has there been allegations of impropriety.

he has a son that has done some pretty scummy things, & needs to be held responsible & is taking responsibility for his actions.

but hunter is not joe, & joe is not hunter.

happy investigating!!!
I remember during the bush administration when Biden was accused of criminal activity related to an illegal junket of Congress cRitter's to Cuba.
Joe has been the target several times....

So which one of you far rightwing lunatics can quote the nail in the coffin for Hunter Biden from this latest "bombshell?"

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Unlike Progs <Conservatives will watch the proceedings of the legal system.

Again, I personally am not a trump fan;
However, I find it beyond coincidence and a little disturbing that each and every time some new accusations come out against the Bidens, Trump gets indicted again.
We have failed to maintain our republic, it is gone. We are a failed nation.

I remember during the bush administration when Biden was accused of criminal activity related to an illegal junket of Congress cRitter's to Cuba.
Joe has been the target several times....

accused. so, whatever became of it? was he ever arrested for it?

Ce9pQkRWEAAVn2M.jpg

trump-golf3.jpg

:113:

Attachments

• 5i5npnr4ea601.jpg
    5i5npnr4ea601.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 10
what exactly was proven & how?
Testimony is considered evidence. What he provided was damaging. I won’t accept running in circles homework assignments
You feel testimony has to equate to conviction. That’s because you don’t think but rather wish

Testimony is considered evidence. What he provided was damaging. I won’t accept running in circles homework assignments
You feel testimony has to equate to conviction. That’s because you don’t think but rather wish

i feel testimony has to have some sort of corroborating evidence. & why was this behind closed doors? the (R)s have been salivating for a long time, to nail the bidens.

So you do not consider under oath testimony as evidence
Now the one who hears the testimony has to consider to accept it ir not. The way you lib loons reference testimony harmful to Biden is that the words must be able to directly lead to conviction
That feeling is legally incorrect

So you do not consider under oath testimony as evidence
Now the one who hears the testimony has to consider to accept it ir not. The way you lib loons reference testimony harmful to Biden is that the words must be able to directly lead to conviction
That feeling is legally incorrect

lying to congress is not the same as lying to a fed.

look at michael cohen.

i feel testimony has to have some sort of corroborating evidence. & why was this behind closed doors? the (R)s have been salivating for a long time, to nail the bidens.
Yes you just admitted it’s all about your feelings and the way you wish it could be.
Thank you Greatly for the unintended confession.Most loons here are of your orientation,!
You just confessed for all lib loons which is Great!!

Yes you just admitted it’s all about your feelings and the way you wish it could be.
Thank you Greatly for the unintended confession.Most loons here are of your orientation,!

m'k ... if that's how you wanna spin it - you go right ahead. in the meantime, i'll just wait for donny's next indictment - based on real hard core evidence. oh yes, that includes testimony under oath to a fed, with back up testimony & back up hard copy evidece & video & audio.

who do you think will be first?

jack smith or fani willis?

Forum List

Back