Arctic Wildlife: Lessons of Lifespan?

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
There are animals who live in the cold regions of the Arctic such as the caribou and the polar bear.

If animals can survive such adverse conditions, then surely eco-activists and pro-industrialists alike can observe the vitality-protocols of such creatures to better evaluate the carrying capacity activities of humans in New York City and Australia.

We could consider cross-terrain comparisons of lifespan metrics for discussions about migration during climate change.

Isn't this why National Geographic TV was marketed originally?

Arctic Ecology

pb.jpg

National Geographic has been corrupted into being just one more sublime political propagandist. They cannot do a program on wildlife in Cuba without saying, "Since the United States succeeded in isolating the threat of Communism from Cuba, the bird migration patterns, yada, yada, yada ..."

*batteries not included!

I agree with you that it seems that virtually no non-profit groups anymore these days can claim they hold no special interests (e.g., politics) and that this fact would affect science-oriented media groups such as National Geographic (in a biased fashion).

However, with the plethora of sci-fi stories/films out there these days about life/perspective re-evaluation (e.g., films about aliens visiting Earth), there must be a creative way to think about 'comparative biology' (and hence 'historical ecology'). Are there college courses offered these days about 'history of ecology' (sort of like a 'history of art' course)?

I've included a link to my 3-part sci-fi creative short-story about life re-envisioned involving alien contact and how such an event can inspire humanity to re-evaluate its 'reference frames' about the cross-species 'sociological analysis' of lifespan (as it pertains to deep adaptive decision-making).

Elias the Alien: Subjective Reality (Short-Story)

Batteries4.jpg

Forum List

Back