Are all the paid posters on USMB Democrats?

Just look at who gets the most reactions.
Screenshot_20241006-120833_Chrome.jpg

Almost all lefist trolls.
Who the fuck has time to make enough posts to get 1,500 reactions in one week?

Paid spamming shills, that's who.

Just look at who gets the most reactions.
View attachment 1022802
Almost all lefist trolls.
Who the fuck has time to make enough posts to get 1,500 reactions in one week?

Paid spamming shills, that's who.
That's fake...They've found a way to rig the reaction system.

No way those freaks get double the number of bluzman61 and ActionJackson without cheating.

Do you really think those dweebs get those numbers because they're sooo popular?

You would HAVE to pay the people who post most of the liberal dogshit on here. They need to be compensated for making asses out of themselves. Normal Americans have logic and a little bit of wisdom. You won't get that with these Marxists. MAGA

Looks like it to me. The ones I know about hate Trump and shill for Kamala. I think paid posters and foreign posters should identify themselves. What do you think?
Don't know. Are paid posters really a thing on boards like this? RW used to advertise it whether true or not possibly still does. I seriously doubt them all being Dem. Who pays them if they really are paid? How paid, flat rate, by the post, by the line?

That's fake...They've found a way to rig the reaction system.

No way those freaks get double the number of bluzman61 and ActionJackson without cheating.

Do you really think those dweebs get those numbers because they're sooo popular?
Happened in the last year. Between a campaign to give each other reactions and the sheer amount of fake news and funnys they receive, put some of them over the top.
Either way, a few at the top there must make a couple thousand posts per week.

Sure sign of a loser with far too much free time or a paid shill.

Happened in the last year. Between a campaign to give each other reactions and the sheer amount of fake news and funnys they receive, put some of them over the top.
Either way, a few at the top there must make a couple thousand posts per week.

Sure sign of a loser with far too much free time or a paid shill.
Not at double the rate of the two guys that have almost always been at the top....Chief Lying Weasel doesn't even put up enough posts in any given week to justify that total.

They've found a way to rig it.

You can tell the leftard trolls by their repetitive posts. Whether they are paid or merely useful idiots remains to be seen.

How do I get in on this paid poster thing? My pension and Social Security wont last forever! :) ☕

There are sites that pay posters for getting lots of views. few message boards do, just a couple do. Most of the 'left wingers' here aren't even American, so don't worry about it. Between them and the mod socks there aren't really many real posters here. Sites like Town Hall and Democratic Underground send a few around, that's about it.

Not at double the rate of the two guys that have almost always been at the top....Chief Lying Weasel doesn't even put up enough posts in any given week to justify that total.

They've found a way to rig it.
Definitely something stinks.
Used to be the top average was around 500.

Forum List

Back