Are all the paid posters on USMB Democrats?

Another woe-is me MAGA thread.

As the usual circle jerk chimes in, these Trumpers are so insecure of their own arguments that they have to engage in this sorry ass whine fest.

I guess it does start at the top with Trump who constantly whines, curses and blames others for his failures.

If you don’t like passionate political discussions, then put the opposing party on ignore, find another forum, or go bawl to your wife or significant others that you had your feelings hurt.

But for Heaven’s sakes, stop with these useless and pathetic circle jerk threads.

Another woe-is me MAGA thread.

As the usual circle jerk chimes in, these Trumpers are so insecure of their own arguments that they have to engage in this sorry ass whine fest.

I guess it does start at the top with Trump who constantly whines, curses and blames others for his failures.

If you don’t like passionate political discussions, then put the opposing party on ignore, find another forum, or go bawl to your wife or significant others that you had your feelings hurt.

But for Heaven’s sakes, stop with these useless and pathetic circle jerk threads.

Forum List

Back