Do any of you that think the USA border wall is bad... wait till you see Egypt's!!!

Basic common sense does not need anything but an IQ above 50.

If I build a fence around my back yard it will be far easier to control who comes and goes than if I were to build a fence around the entire city I live in.

Common sense dictates a physical barrier that makes it more difficult to cross a border decreases border crossings. A physical barrier most certainly slows people down, which means less monitoring is necessary. Here’s an idea. Have cameras on the wall every so often that can detect a person. When a person is detected, someone at a monitoring station is notified. The nearest agents are dispatched to the area in question if necessary. Guess what, they have plenty of time becsause unlike someone just walking across an imaginary line, they have to traverse a wall by digging, using ladders, cutting razor wire, etc. Agents could also fly to the area in question with a helicopter to keep an eye on those attempting to cross until more agents can arrive. None of this is possible without a physical barrier. This isn’t rocket science, but as you said, it does require an IQ above 50.

We could enforce strong employment laws.

It is ignorant to believe that many of these people aren’t coming for the free things the sanctuary cities and Democratic politicians provide for them. Maybe you just don’t realize that they are coming from places that don’t have the same luxuries we have. What may not seem much to you in terms of freebees, far exceeds what they have in their home country. That is an enticement to come. It isn’t difficult to figure out.

Basic common sense does not need anything but an IQ above 50.

If I build a fence around my back yard it will be far easier to control who comes and goes than if I were to build a fence around the entire city I live in.
Harpy is a mass migrant apologist

American business do not
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

are you really this blind?

American business do this all the time, and those coming over the border know it. And when a business gets caught, they get a slap on the wrist and a week later are doing it again.

It is ignorant to believe that many of these people aren’t coming for the free things the sanctuary cities and Democratic politicians provide for them. Maybe you just don’t realize that they are coming from places that don’t have the same luxuries we have. What may not seem much to you in terms of freebees, far exceeds what they have in their home country. That is an enticement to come. It isn’t difficult to figure out.

While a few might come for that, most are coming for the jobs, that is why so many of them are working.

I think you are the one being naïve here.

Not at all. Common sense dictates that if you provide free food, housing, healthcare, gift cards and the hope of amnesty to people who live with far less, they will come.

Not at all. Common sense dictates that if you provide free food, housing, healthcare, gift cards and the hope of amnesty to people who live with far less, they will come.

Common sense dictates that if you provide jobs that pay 100 times what they could make in their home country, if they could even get a job, they will come for them so they can send money home to take care of their loved ones.

I feel you are projecting lazy American qualities on to those from other nations

Common sense dictates that if you provide jobs that pay 100 times what they could make in their home country, if they could even get a job, they will come for them so they can send money home to take care of their loved ones.

I feel you are projecting lazy American qualities on to those from other nations

I am projecting human qualities on them. If you promise people free stuff, they will take it. Bears will stop putting forth the effort to forege for food if trash is readily available. Sure, they like the idea that they can get jobs as well, but that begs another question. Why aren’t Americans doing these jobs? You guessed it, freebees. Why work tough jobs for low pay when you can do nothing and make equivalent pay? If their hands were forced(Democrats won’t do it) and no/few freebees were available, they would work those jobs to put food on the table. It isn’t complicated.

It is almost as if you guys don’t understand human nature.

I am projecting human qualities on them.

They are not universal human qualities. They tend to be the qualities of those living in relative safety and abundance .

Sure, they like the idea that they can get jobs as well, but that begs another question. Why aren’t Americans doing these jobs? You guessed it, freebees. Why work tough jobs for low pay when you can do nothing and make equivalent pay?

That is part of it, but also there are just not enough Americans to fill all those jobs.

If their hands were forced(Democrats won’t do it) and no/few freebees were available, they would work those jobs to put food on the table. It isn’t complicated.

Indeed, the Dems will not do it. And neither will the Repubs.

It is almost as if you guys don’t understand human nature.

One of us does not, that is for sure. But it is not me.

the-plan-all-along-v0-bd59z4msj9td1.jpeg
Totally Wrong DUMMY Here are the groups that help you keep so ignorant!
Google search shows "Negative Trump news" About 61,300,000 results GEEZ no kidding!
"Negative Biden news" About 21,800,000 results (0.25 seconds)
And I bet you still think Trump said "Drink Bleach" right?
As of 10/07/2024 at 8:41 AM About 1,550,000 results ! Among them YOU RIGHT?
FACTS:
First person to use the word "bleach"??
Bill Bryan DID!: (28:34)
William N. Bryan, the acting undersecretary for science and technology at the Homeland Security Department, detailed recent lab studies carried out by the agency at the U.S. Army’s high-level biosecurity laboratory at Fort Detrick, Md said at the Trump press conference
"We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes. Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go."
Where in the following did TRUMP EVER SAY DRINK BLEACH???
Donald Trump: (29:46)
A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful. Steve, please.
NOW the 1st person who said Trump said drink bleach A REPORTER!!!!
Jim: (34:05)
The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?

Trump never used the word "bleach" but the reporter was the first one!

And the reason? Best illustrated by these FACTS:
ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in free advertising by providing in 3 months over 32.7 hours (30 hours of Negative Trump news) of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.
Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs (2024) $104,700/30 sec.
What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —
92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29,2020 through October 20,2020.

MSMdonations.png

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
They are not universal human qualities. They tend to be the qualities of those living in relative safety and abundance .

I edited my post after you read it. Bears will not put forth the effort to forege if trash is readily available. No animal will bother to hunt/work if they don’t have to. You are simply wrong.

That is part of it, but also there are just not enough Americans to fill all those jobs.

This is false, but even if we need some, we should pick and choose and allow the specific amount required, not allow people to just flood into the country and collect benefits.

Google search shows "Negative Trump news" About 61,300,000 results GEEZ no kidding!
FACTS:
William N. Bryan, the acting undersecretary for science and technology at the Homeland Security Department, detailed recent lab studies carried out by the agency at the U.S. Army’s high-level biosecurity laboratory at Fort Detrick, Md said at the Trump press conference
"We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes. Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go."
A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful. Steve, please.
The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?

ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in free advertising by providing in 3 months over 32.7 hours (30 hours of Negative Trump news) of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.
What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —

View attachment 1023133

They believe anything they are told. They still believe the Charlottesville narrative, the Russian collusion narrative, the “bleach” narrative as you mentioned, etc. All of this is to drum up hatred(false narrative) for Trump because he goes against the establishment. Many people in this country are too stupid and/or lazy to actually do research on their own.

I edited my post after you read it. Bears will not put forth the effort to forege if trash is readily available. No animal will bother to hunt/work if they don’t have to. You are simply wrong.

This is false, but even if we need some, we should pick and choose and allow the specific amount required, not allow people to just flood into the country and collect benefits.
Exactly immigration of the 20s 30s and 40s was completely different than the invasion we're experiencing now. Ellis Island turned down a fair number of people and sent them back.
Immigration of that time served to strengthen the nation the immigration of we're experiencing now is diluting the strength and the economy of the nation not benefiting it.

It is not false, there are more open jobs right now than people on UE. that does not even take into account all the jobs already filled by illegals

But I do agree 100% choose and allow the specific amount required, not allow people to just flood into the country and collect benefits.

But neither party is willing to do anything about it when they are in power. The lobby for Big Business is just too strong.

Despite the b.s. rhetoric, people are not going to survive here without jobs.

FACTS:

View attachment 1023133
the bleach thing has to do with Trump's disjointed way of speaking. He was talking about ultraviolet light, how to kills the virus in the air and surfaces, then apparently pondering on shining that inside the body. And they also talking about disinfectants, and then apparently suggesting somehow using that inside the body as well? the answer is no, but this is a result of Trump's verbal pondering.

but this whole thing missing the point. On the subject of the wall, the relevant subject is Trump's decisive speech. Mass deportations and other racist dog whistling.

Forum List

Back