REPORTER: Do you trust the election process this time around?

Why would that be statistically impossible? Of the 170,000 ballot votes from democratic strongholds 159,000 went to Biden and 11,000 went to Fat Elvis.

In Madison the same thing happened. Not statistically impossible in either case.
But the mail in ballots were statewide, not just those areas. If you look at ballot totals for every area, trump got at least 50% or more of the total votes in each area, but it was only the mail in votes that went almost all for Biden

lol, look at the vote totals for the entire state. Biden only won by 200,000 votes. Trump got 49% of the vote, yet if you look at that graph, in the mail in votes, Trump didn’t get hardly any.

I just don’t buy that the only people who voted by mail in Michigan were Biden supporters
Does not support your silly lie, sorry.

Do you need to be reminded of what your lie was? Did you already forget? I quoted it earlier.

(To all honest posters: there is no graph of mail in votes in the link he posted, but never actually looked at)

In what the rest of us call reality, 57% of Michigan's voters voted by absentee, in 2020.

Consider this to see the absurdity of the lie ThisIsMe is repeating.

I’m out $70k because of democrat money printing and energy policy. Everyone is out at least $10k per year since 2021.
You even lie to yourself.
Actually the money supply (M2) started going up in 2024 after declining since late 2021. Prior to that it started rising rapidly in 2019. I don't know what your problem is but I suspect it has very little to do with the US money supply.

Forum List

Back