REPORTER: Do you trust the election process this time around?

Which would be a lie.
Show me where I lied. Did the graphs you see not show that?

Trump was leading 54% to 44% over Biden until that overnight vote dump, which spiked for Biden and shows almost no movement for Trump. That was when they counted the absentee ballots. Judging by the number, that would indicate that most of the absentee vote would have gone for one candidate.

I just find that hard to believe that the absentee vote didn’t move the needle for Trump at all

Show me where I lied.
I didn't say you did! I said stating the quoted statement as fact would be a lie.

Trump was leading 54% to 44% over Biden until that overnight vote dump, which spiked for Biden and shows almost no movement for Trump.

Not all votes were counted at that time. Absentee or otherwise. Not all in person votes were yet counted, especially in the counties that leaned heavily democrat.

And you didn't link any graph of absentee ballots. The CNN link you presented did not contain that information, despite your claim to the contrary.

Two points made by you, forcing two corrections of falsehoods and half truths by me.

I think we have reached our daily limit. See you later.

Prove the threat.

gettyimages-1230455457-1-_wide-a4088248cb40b151a4a360afc6023e8911fcee3f.jpg

BMQKWLT7ANHA5D55WNKONWK234.jpg

240105074110-january-6-insurrection-anniversary-restricted.jpg

I didn't say you did! I said stating the quoted statement as fact would be a lie.

Not all votes were counted at that time. Absentee or otherwise. Not all in person votes were yet counted, especially in the counties that leaned heavily democrat.

And you didn't link any graph of absentee ballots. The CNN link you presented did not contain that information, despite your claim to the contrary.

Two points made by you, forcing two corrections of falsehoods and half truths by me.

And you didn't link any graph of absentee ballots.

The graphs show the total vote tally over the course of the whole night, the spike at the end represents the overnight ballot dump which lefty’s claim was the absentee ballots…

So, it was correct.

Incorrect.

Complains about my posts…yet follows me around posting to my replies.

Lol

Show me where I lied. Did the graphs you see not show that?

Trump was leading 54% to 44% over Biden until that overnight vote dump, which spiked for Biden and shows almost no movement for Trump. That was when they counted the absentee ballots. Judging by the number, that would indicate that most of the absentee vote would have gone for one candidate.

I just find that hard to believe that the absentee vote didn’t move the needle for Trump at all

The only part of the graph you complain about is when it's reflecting ballots counted on November 4th.

That's not the entire state. That was mail-in ballots from a Democratic part of the state.

The only part of the graph you complain about is when it's reflecting ballots counted on November 4th.

That's not the entire state. That was mail-in ballots from a Democratic part of the state.

That graph represent the vote totals from the whole state. Where are you getting it comes from just the democratic side?

Finding an armed shooter in the bushes is an objective identifiable threat, so you’d need a mob outside of the building while Biden was being sworn in to match to keep the analogy.

And, you’d have to have Trumpmleading the charge.

Your analogy is off by a mile, and now you’re trying to shift the goalposts that some barbed wire was put up means that an outside force tried to prevent the peaceful transfer of power.

Nobody tried to stop the transfer of power and when the power transfer occurred. Thus, you’re just wrong and desperate
Please look up analogy. Your conclusion is the opposite of what happened.

Let's save time and be rational adults.

No, a message board poster who doesn't even understand the process did not outsmart the election machine of Michigan, from the secretary of state down to the local administrators and poll workers.

No, nobody here looked at numbers they don't understand for 30 seconds and discovered a fatal, systemic flaw that eluded the election officials in Michigan.

We should not waste our time responding to this nonsense.

Last edited:
That graph represent the vote totals from the whole state. Where are you getting it comes from just the democratic side?

The 90+% mail-in ballots for Biden i mentioned were not for the whole state. I was speaking about the late night batch that came in from a Democratic area.

Prove Trump ordered that (you can’t)
It will be fairly easy to show he incited the riots. The copious video and audio and written correspondence of Trump. The protestors literally calling his Tweets, "orders" and shouting them to fellow insurrectionists through bullhorns. Trump's behavior and coded language at the rally. The incendiary tweets sent during the violent riots.

Juries have been putting double speaking criminals in prison since forever.

Forum List

Back