REPORTER: Do you trust the election process this time around?

A. Prove Trump ordered that (you can’t)
B. Prove there was a threat when power was being transferred (you can’t)

The people there stormed the Capitol to either stall or prevent Congressional certification of the next president. They were there for him because he invited them there. He knew it would turn violent as he told his Defense Secretary he should get 10000 National Guard deployed. Then he riled up his mob with an hour long speech with lies about election fraud and how Mike Pence can make him president. Then he summoned his mob to the Capitol and emboldened them by telling them he would be going with them.

Also, Trump trying to get fake electors to flip the election he lost was an infringement on the peaceful transfer of power.

Both of those were attempts to subvert the peaceful transfer of power.

Another example was Trump shutting down the peaceful transfer of power by not ramping Biden up until the final days.

rotfl-gif.288736

Thanks for the laugh.
thumbsup.gif

The people there stormed the Capitol to either stall or prevent Congressional certification of the next president. They were there for him because he invited them there. He knew it would turn violent as he told his Defense Secretary he should get 10000 National Guard deployed. Then he riled up his mob with an hour long speech with lies about election fraud and how Mike Pence can make him president. Then he summoned his mob to the Capitol and emboldened them by telling them he would be going with them.

Also, Trump trying to get fake electors to flip the election he lost was an infringement on the peaceful transfer of power.

Both of those were attempts to subvert the peaceful transfer of power.

Another example was Trump shutting down the peaceful transfer of power by not ramping Biden up until the final days.

rotfl-gif.288736

Thanks for the laugh.
thumbsup.gif
You have to water down your terms massively to apply them, it kills your credibility.

Biden was sworn in on January 20th without incident. Nobody tried to stop it.

Thus, the narrative is busted

It will be fairly easy to show he incited the riots. The copious video and audio and written correspondence of Trump. The protestors literally calling his Tweets, "orders" and shouting them to fellow insurrectionists through bullhorns. Trump's behavior and coded language at the rally. The incendiary tweets sent during the violent riots.

Juries have been putting double speaking criminals in prison since forever.
Well then you have to hold…
1. Bernie Sanders accountable for the shoot up of the GOP softball game
2. Obama accountable for the BLM murder of police after he demonized them
3. Democrat congress for the attempted assassination of Kavanaugh
4. Joe Biden, Harris, Pelosi, etc responsible for the assassination attempts on Trump and for the BLM riots that caused billions in damage, harmed thousands, and killed 30-40 people

They all “incited” with aggressive rhetoric that followed with actions.

I don’t hold Trump or any democrats on the list accountable directly for the actions because I believe in personal accountability (democrats largely don’t, so I get if it’s foreign to you).

Im consistent.. you clearly aren’t

Last edited:
Well then you have to hold…
1. Bernie Sanders accountable for the shoot up of the GOP softball game
2. Obama accountable for the BLM murder of police after he demonized them
3. Democrat congress for the attempted assassination of Kavanaugh
4. Joe Biden, Harris, Pelosi, etc responsible for the assassination attempts on Trump and for the BLM riots that caused billions in damage, harmed thousands, and killed 30-40 people

They all “incited” with aggressive rhetoric that followed with actions.

I don’t hold Trump or any democrats on the list accountable directly for the actions because I believe in personal accountability (democrats largely don’t, so I get if it’s foreign to you).

Im consistent.. you clearly aren’t
No, I don't have to accout for a single one of those exaggerated whataboutisms from the cult's alternate universe.

Neither do the grand juries who indicted Trump.

Or the prosecution.

Or the trial jury.

Or any normal human being.

Get a grip on reality.

Last edited:
No, I don't have to accout for a single one of those exaggerated whataboutisms from the cult's alternate universe.

Neither do the grand juries who indicted Trump.

Or the prosecution.

Or the trial jury.

Or any normal human being.

Get a grip on reality.
Go ahead and hold double standards for inciting.. I won’t stop you. You’ll just have no credibility.

Go ahead and hold double standards for inciting.. I won’t stop you. You’ll just have no credibility.
It's not a double standard. I simply don't share your desperate delusions.

But you have officially admitted Trump incited his violent mob of insurrectonists.

So we made some progress, here.

You have to water down your terms massively to apply them, it kills your credibility.

Biden was sworn in on January 20th without incident. Nobody tried to stop it.

Thus, the narrative is busted

It was not without issue. There has never been an inauguration with the Capitol locked down, surrounded by fencing with barbed wire.

It was not without issue. There has never been an inauguration with the Capitol locked down, surrounded by fencing with barbed wire.
He is parroting the Vance weasel line from the debate. Apparently he didn't hear how every normal human on the planet roundly mocked vance for this answer.

Forum List

Back