REPORTER: Do you trust the election process this time around?

Trump is asked if he trusts the election process. He says he’ll tell you after it’s over, meaning it depends on if he wins. He doesn’t even pretend to support the democratic process. MAGA supporters are such liars because no honest person can defend this.

No I don't.

I think he upped the temperature at times, but also clearly called for peaceful protests, which is indisputable
I find it hard to believe that you are this dense and gullible.

You're acting in bad faith. Basically, you're full of shit.

Just bad acting, all for the beggar billionaire.

Juries won't act in bad faith. And they certainly are not going to be this gullible and dense.

I find it hard to believe that you are this dense and gullible.

You're acting in bad faith. Basically, you're full of shit.

Just bad acting, all for the beggar billionaire.

Juries won't act in bad faith. And they certainly are not going to be this gullible and dense.
Just stated a fact about what he said.

Did he not say what he said?

I’m referring to the graph I posted, which tracked the vote totals over the course of the night, and the spike that happened in the early morning hours. If you look at that graph, it’s as if that overnight ballot dump, which was supposedly the absentee ballots, did not change the trump line at all.

For the third time... that early morning ballit dump was mail-in ballots from a Democratic stronghold. Now factor in Trump supporters mostly voted in person while Biden supporters mostly voted by mail and it's not a shock that 90+% of those ballots were for Biden. And again, Biden did not lead Trump statewide by 90+% in mail-in ballots.

Forum List

Back