Hurricane Milton

And the weatherman loses it again on air....
It's hilarious if it wasn't so sad.
He's a comedian not a weatherman, doing hilarious parody. "Jim Accosted" / Jim Acosta:

Don't like humor? Don't post it. Especially in serious topics like this one. But I'm glad you did. I love great comedy and likely wouldn't have seen it otherwise.

These old fucks can't get a hard on so they are just mad at the world.

it is far more than that. This is what a cult leader can do to a group. They have given up all the things they used to hold dear just to follow this man.

The governor is evacuating so fast he can't speak with Biden
Actually DeSantis has had several conversations with Biden and FEMA .

He can't get Kamala to return a phone call or even call him. He says she is "persona non grata" or is basically a nobody to him. She doesn't matter at all.

Actually DeSantis has had several conversations with Biden and FEMA .

He can't get Kamala to return a phone call or even call him. He says she is "persona non grata" or is basically a nobody to him. She doesn't matter at all.
No, she doesn't matter since the president authorizes disaster aid.

No, she doesn't matter since the president authorizes disaster aid.
According to the Press secretary it requires congress....huge dust up in the WH Briefing room yesterday. Trump even made it into a political ad.

Well, this is clearly God's way of washing all those gay-indoctrination and CRT books into the ocean as a blessing to DeSantis.

Anyway, the wind will do more damage than the storm surge even if it rides in on high tide. Florida doesn't have mountains, but it isn't exactly so flat people on the coasts cannot get to some higher ground during the surge.

FL.PNG

Well, this is clearly God's way of washing all those gay-indoctrination and CRT books into the ocean as a blessing to DeSantis.

Anyway, the wind will do more damage than the storm surge even if it rides in on high tide. Florida doesn't have mountains, but it isn't exactly so flat people on the coasts cannot get to some higher ground during the surge.

View attachment 1023751
Thats about to really suck. COrrect me if I am wrong, but if they are forecast 12 foot surge does that mean a whole lot of the green is underwater?

Forum List

Back