Are any of you ready to dump the Trump yet?

xTk9ZMvytLICEWw9bi.gif

July 20:

In any case, Trump has no intention of being President. He will continue to make outrageous statements until it becomes impossible for him to be elected. In the meantime, he does not care about the harm he is doing.
I don't have the date of my post but many many months ago I said that this is nothing but a game for a bored billionaire to him. The Apprentice 2.0 if you will.

A perfect example of the sheer stupidity that Trump speaks is his answer when pressed on his plan to block Muslims from entering our country. He said that the boarder agents will be required to inquire if they are Muslims.
Do you really believe a terrorist trying to gain entry into this nation hell bent on killing Americans is going to be honest when questioned by customs?

And what about the fact that our country is FOUNDED ON RELIGIOUS FREEDOM???

Wonder what you'd say if that religious freedom moved into the house next to you. You know peaceful Muslims practicing their peaceful religion.

Besides Fiorina, who could beat Hillary? Rubio? Kasich? Establishment hacks. Fuck both of them. Republican establishment is no better than democrats

Fiorina is John McCain's former campaign advisor and is his girl. She's trying to come off as an outsider but she's establishment all the way. I liked her at first but *sigh* then I started digging.

ETA: I do admire her ability to nuke the press. Now whoever gets the Presidency man oh man she'd be awesome as White House spokesperson.

Hell's bells it would become an pay per view event every day.

:)
I would rather see her as something like that depending on her cabinet and such. She says some good things and doesn't support some bad things. TPP for one

Nope, they value his dream selling no matter how outlandish it is...If he says it, they believe it.

And since being an outsider matters more to them than making sense or having ideas all he has to is say he's not like "those guys" and that gives him a pass on things like blatent racism, anti constitutional ideas like closing mosques or having Muslims carry special ID's.

Now of course those ideas when applied to "others" seem reasonable if you let fear move you from the constitution...the problem is when he finds a new "reason" to expand those ideas to other people. Which you know will happen because why wouldnt it?
From someone who believes and supports every lie Obama tells you. Then you think you have any credibility on anything. Lol

A perfect example of the sheer stupidity that Trump speaks is his answer when pressed on his plan to block Muslims from entering our country. He said that the boarder agents will be required to inquire if they are Muslims.
Do you really believe a terrorist trying to gain entry into this nation hell bent on killing Americans is going to be honest when questioned by customs?

Wonder what you'd say if that religious freedom moved into the house next to you. You know peaceful Muslims practicing their peaceful religion.
My daughter dated a Muslim when she got out of the Army. A perfectly likeable guy. About a week ago I went to IHOP for breakfast and was served by a Muslim who wasn't packin a suicide vest.
I also have a couple black neighbors.

Crazy huh?

Nope, they value his dream selling no matter how outlandish it is...If he says it, they believe it.

And since being an outsider matters more to them than making sense or having ideas all he has to is say he's not like "those guys" and that gives him a pass on things like blatent racism, anti constitutional ideas like closing mosques or having Muslims carry special ID's.

Now of course those ideas when applied to "others" seem reasonable if you let fear move you from the constitution...the problem is when he finds a new "reason" to expand those ideas to other people. Which you know will happen because why wouldnt it?
Yes, but I disagree a little. 54% of gopers think Obama is a Muslim. Trump's merely telling them what they believe and want to hear.

Trump is a master at selling the dream no matter how silly. Oh, you want a wall across the entire southern border. I WILL BUILD NOT JUST A WALL, A BEAUTIFUL WALL!

Oh you want jobs? I'll have so many jobs you'll be tired of money!

Terrorist? You Scared? Dont worry, I'll personally smash them for you!

How will he do those things? Shhhh, dreams are being sold, dont interrupt.
Kinda like the hope and change bullshit?

I actually did have a whole Muslim neighborhood on the next street over from me, pants shitter. They were nice people.

Jesus, you are such a hostage to your fears it's ridiculous.

Doesn't matter. Perfectly legal if it comes from Congress.
So fuck our moral platform? Fuck our heritage? Fuck what we've stood for for centuries? As long as congress aproves?

Hello Mr I Support Obamacare, how are you?
I don't support that.
Let me ask you a question :
What has been our "moral platform"? Overthrowing individual dictators with our own dictatorial puppets? Arming terrorists? Feeding the world and letting our own starve? Watching our war vets sleep on the street?
Congress is there to oversee immigration. It is their job.

Besides Fiorina, who could beat Hillary? Rubio? Kasich? Establishment hacks. Fuck both of them. Republican establishment is no better than democrats
A Kasich/Rubio ticket could easily beat Clinton.
I absolutely agree. Which was what I was implying. My problem is, what is the difference? They are both Establishment goons.

Trump's rhetoric makes sense to lots of Americans feed up with, among other things, professional politicians of all persuasions, the mass media, and the absurdity of Political Correctness meant to obfuscate, distort, etc. realities that are as clear as the noses on the faces of the folks being misled.

If dimocrats think Trump's supporters are only Republicans they're making a big mistake. This morning I heard a radio report - think it was CBS - that claimed polls of independent voters favoring Trump are tracking very similar to those of Republicans. Yep, still a long way to go but if that report is correct the folks at the DNC can't be happy. LOL...especially when their candidate routinely polls as a liar, untrustworthy, etc.

Wait until you're in a binary election where the democrats who are liking some of what they hear from Trump (I'm not a Democrat but I am liberal and I fully admit that there are some things I like about Trump's ideas).

Imagine in your head a scale and you're a Democratic party voter: On one side you have Hillary with healthcare, a plan to spend more on college, a plan to involve NATO more in the fight against ISIS, a plan to who wants to keep Roe, strengthen funding for school lunches and public schools, etc... and then there is Trump who offers you 2 or 3 things along with a laundry list of stuff that you could never support: Hillary wins easily.

Yes, but I disagree a little. 54% of gopers think Obama is a Muslim. Trump's merely telling them what they believe and want to hear.

Trump is a master at selling the dream no matter how silly. Oh, you want a wall across the entire southern border. I WILL BUILD NOT JUST A WALL, A BEAUTIFUL WALL!

Oh you want jobs? I'll have so many jobs you'll be tired of money!

Terrorist? You Scared? Dont worry, I'll personally smash them for you!

How will he do those things? Shhhh, dreams are being sold, dont interrupt.
I agree. I said before that he reminds me of Huey Long and his ties to Fr. Charles Coughlin. Wealth redistribution; every man a king. However, like the Kingfisher and Coughlin, a significant portion of the electorate was anti-Semitic, and the end result is we were very late to halt the holocaust. Not that I think the Donald would exterminate American Muslims, but he's certainly pandering to fear and racism.
i think he's pointed out liberal pandering and fearmongering such as global warming. as far as terrorism and infiltration ? "either we have a country or we don't". people like that.

J.K. Rowling took to the social medium Twitter on Tuesday to throw cold water on comparisons of U.S. Republican presidential front-runner and former reality TV star Donald Trump to Lord Voldemort, the arch villain from Rowling’s Harry Potter novels.

J.K. Rowling Verified account ‏@jk_rowling

J.K. Rowling Retweeted BBC Newsbeat

How horrible. Voldemort was nowhere near as bad.

ANYONE can beat hitlary, it's a matter of effort. Romney could have beaten the moonbat messiah, he chose not to "offend" people and play the nice guy role. Never mind that he was the worst possible nominee, but being a moderturd is how you lose elections.

I'm still all in for Ted Cruz, but I won't have a problem if Trump ends up getting the nod.

My daughter dated a Muslim when she got out of the Army. A perfectly likeable guy. About a week ago I went to IHOP for breakfast and was served by a Muslim who wasn't packin a suicide vest.
I also have a couple black neighbors.

Crazy huh?

Yup. Bet those fourteen murdered folks in San Bernardino didn't think their Muslim Co worker would kill them either.

I'd also bet the victims at Ft. Hood never thought a US Army officer would kill them either.

Crazy huh.

Forum List

Back