Are any of you ready to dump the Trump yet?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. No one can beat Hillary except Jeb.

How did McCain and Romney work out for conservatives?

A perfect example of the sheer stupidity that Trump speaks is his answer when pressed on his plan to block Muslims from entering our country. He said that the boarder agents will be required to inquire if they are Muslims.
Do you really believe a terrorist trying to gain entry into this nation hell bent on killing Americans is going to be honest when questioned by customs?

And what about the fact that our country is FOUNDED ON RELIGIOUS FREEDOM???
Doesn't matter. Perfectly legal if it comes from Congress.

Besides Fiorina, who could beat Hillary? Rubio? Kasich? Establishment hacks. Fuck both of them. Republican establishment is no better than democrats

Fiorina is John McCain's former campaign advisor and is his girl. She's trying to come off as an outsider but she's establishment all the way. I liked her at first but *sigh* then I started digging.

ETA: I do admire her ability to nuke the press. Now whoever gets the Presidency man oh man she'd be awesome as White House spokesperson.

Hell's bells it would become an pay per view event every day.

:)

Well GM,Trump is leading in the polls because he's talking about things those polled want to hear about.

He can't be bought and he doesn't have a PC bone in his body. He also will tell you what he really thinks whether you like it or not.

I suppose if he lied and just spewed the party line you'd like him and think he'd make a great POTUS.

Unfortunately for your sensibilities that ain't Trump. LOL
That's ridiculous. My sensibilities? Really? I'm one of the rudest posters on this board. My sensibilities have nothing to do with it. And the part line is not what I want to hear. What I want to hear is a plan. Trump doesn't offer plans when he speaks he offers red meat, and nothing more.

Seems to me I've read that he does have plans.

You don't like Trump. Don't vote for him if he gets the nod. Easy Peasy.
You've read that he has plans? That implies you don't know what those plans are. Yet he has your support?

Gee. Where did you get your crystal ball.

The election is a year away and you already know who's going to win.

Hope you took some bets.

Trump can't win because the only people that like him are the ones that want to see him call all liberals STUPID as loud as possible. Oh and he's mostly ignorant on any policy plan past spending more money.

A perfect example of the sheer stupidity that Trump speaks is his answer when pressed on his plan to block Muslims from entering our country. He said that the boarder agents will be required to inquire if they are Muslims.
Do you really believe a terrorist trying to gain entry into this nation hell bent on killing Americans is going to be honest when questioned by customs?

Religious freedom for those who are citizens of the US. Don't think it applies to those trying to get in. Not until and if they become citizens.

As for not letting anymore in, good idea in my book.

Don't let any more Muslims in on Visa's or those looking to become citizens. None at all.

Doesn't matter. Perfectly legal if it comes from Congress.
So fuck our moral platform? Fuck our heritage? Fuck what we've stood for for centuries? As long as congress aproves?

Hello Mr I Support Obamacare, how are you?

Besides Fiorina, who could beat Hillary? Rubio? Kasich? Establishment hacks. Fuck both of them. Republican establishment is no better than democrats
A Kasich/Rubio ticket could easily beat Clinton.

Well GM,Trump is leading in the polls because he's talking about things those polled want to hear about.

He can't be bought and he doesn't have a PC bone in his body. He also will tell you what he really thinks whether you like it or not.

I suppose if he lied and just spewed the party line you'd like him and think he'd make a great POTUS.

That's ridiculous. My sensibilities? Really? I'm one of the rudest posters on this board. My sensibilities have nothing to do with it. And the part line is not what I want to hear. What I want to hear is a plan. Trump doesn't offer plans when he speaks he offers red meat, and nothing more.

You've read that he has plans? That implies you don't know what those plans are. Yet he has your support?

Look it up. He does have plans.

Who says I support him?? YOU. I like loads of what he has to say and so do lots of other people.

Does that mean I support. him?? Hell no. I also like some of what Cruz and Rubio have to say as well as Bush.

Long way till election time.

I keep hearing people declare Trump has gone too far, but his popularity keeps going up.

Exactly who is he alienating anyway? Wet backs? Mooselimbs?

Fucking wets can't vote, so who cares? Muzbot immigrants aren't a significant voting block and they always vote democrook anyway.

I don't see a problem here.

Fiorina is John McCain's former campaign advisor and is his girl. She's trying to come off as an outsider but she's establishment all the way. I liked her at first but *sigh* then I started digging.

Fiornia is on her way out Thank goodness, she creeps me out.

A Kasich/Rubio ticket could easily beat Clinton.

Not anymore! Reading around the web looks like people are pretty pissed at Rubio..

Sens. Rubio, Graham Vote To Continue Muslim Immigration From Countries With Jihadist Movements
Sens. Rubio, Graham Vote To Continue Muslim Immigration From Countries With Jihadist Movements - Breitbart

Nope, they value his dream selling no matter how outlandish it is...If he says it, they believe it.

And since being an outsider matters more to them than making sense or having ideas all he has to is say he's not like "those guys" and that gives him a pass on things like blatent racism, anti constitutional ideas like closing mosques or having Muslims carry special ID's.

Now of course those ideas when applied to "others" seem reasonable if you let fear move you from the constitution...the problem is when he finds a new "reason" to expand those ideas to other people. Which you know will happen because why wouldnt it?
Yes, but I disagree a little. 54% of gopers think Obama is a Muslim. Trump's merely telling them what they believe and want to hear.

Trump is a master at selling the dream no matter how silly. Oh, you want a wall across the entire southern border. I WILL BUILD NOT JUST A WALL, A BEAUTIFUL WALL!

Oh you want jobs? I'll have so many jobs you'll be tired of money!

Terrorist? You Scared? Dont worry, I'll personally smash them for you!

How will he do those things? Shhhh, dreams are being sold, dont interrupt.
I agree. I said before that he reminds me of Huey Long and his ties to Fr. Charles Coughlin. Wealth redistribution; every man a king. However, like the Kingfisher and Coughlin, a significant portion of the electorate was anti-Semitic, and the end result is we were very late to halt the holocaust. Not that I think the Donald would exterminate American Muslims, but he's certainly pandering to fear and racism.

Who says I support him?? YOU. I like loads of what he has to say and so do lots of other people.

Does that mean I support. him?? Hell no. I also like some of what Cruz and Rubio have to say as well as Bush.

I like some of what he says. Doesn't make him presidential material.

I keep hearing people declare Trump has gone too far, but his popularity keeps going up.

Exactly who is he alienating anyway? Wet backs? Mooselimbs?

Fucking wets can't vote, so who cares? Muzbot immigrants aren't a significant voting block and they always vote democrook anyway.

I don't see a problem here.

Well apparently Grandpa sees a problem.

July 20:

In any case, Trump has no intention of being President. He will continue to make outrageous statements until it becomes impossible for him to be elected. In the meantime, he does not care about the harm he is doing.

I like some of what he says. Doesn't make him presidential material.

I like the fact that he's not a professional politician and he doesn't act like one.

Forum List

Back